Neo-Nazi who co-runs Daily Stormer has Jewish relatives on both sides of family

Retweeted by Cernovich today:

>The mother of a neo-Nazi who co-runs the white supremacist website Daily Stormer and said Jewish children “deserve to die” has Jewish relatives on both sides of his family.

Andrew “Weev” Auernheimer’s mother, Alyse, confirmed to Newsweek magazine in an article published Wednesday that her son comes from a “large, mixed race family” with Native American heritage, and that he has Jewish lineage “on both sides of his family.” His Jewish heritage was first reported by Gawker in 2012 when he volunteered the information to a reporter, but this is the first time a family member has confirmed his background.

timesofisrael.com/neo-nazi-who-co-runs-daily-stormer-has-jewish-relatives-on-both-sides-of-family/

you guys dont actually take this shit seriously do you?

this is old news

None of this is new info.

grats newfag u now know what controlled opposition looks like
>the reich lives inside oneself not on a kike website

To me it is. And listening to him is what "redpilled me on the JQ" a few weeks ago :(.

We knew this. weev is a troll. Only newfags care

weev's work speaks for itself.

shills don't even know what he's done for the cause. literally living in exile because he stayed true to his beliefs. his mom says they're jewish to take heat off of them btw. weev's mom is jewish the same way every american is 1/16th cherokee.

easy litmus test: do you think a shill would be treated so poorly by the establishment? forced to live in an eastern european shithole with no access to any financial services?

you can't answer these questions because people who shit on weev don't know what they're even talking about. sage with righteous fury

not surprising ,most of the white supremecist movement (at least in the USA) is run by kikes .

Palestinian or self hating kike?

Obviously Palestinian. Muds are notoriously paranoid. 90% of "NEETsoc" purity spiraling you see is from Muslims whose #1 issue is Israel (and only Israel).

>his mom says they're jewish to take heat off of them btw. weev's mom is jewish the same way every american is 1/16th cherokee.
I dont understand - is he a kike or no?

i never said im either of those

Well the kike news media says he is, so he must be, right?

Have you not been paying attention for the past 40 years of media propaganda? weev isn't a jew. Any more than you're 1/24th Chinook. What he is is the most effective right wing propagandist and shit starter we have, next to Trump. You don't have to like him, but give him credit where it's due. There's a reason the media tries to slander him like this. Use your head.

Newsflash. Nearly everyone on here - If you have European blood you have Jewish blood. Probably at least 25%. Ignore 23-and-me, it only reports Ashkenazi. We all have large mix of Sephardi Jew. If you are European, you are Jew

fucking newfags

HEY FAGGOT
NO ONE CARES

Are you Netanyahu's kid?

>weev isn't a jew.
Ok, good, was worried.

I like weev. actions speak louder than words and he's done some good fucking work.

of course hes a jew, everyone who constantly screeches about kikes is actually a jew.

they screencap their own posts (and any of you dummies foolish enough to play along) and use it as evidence of antisemitism online, then beg for donations to combat the hate.

>Tfw when Jews are better than whites at being white supremacists

he's a fucking faggot , bibi was doing degrees in MIT with great grades while taking vacation time to go to israel and fight as a special forces soldier .his kid at the same age is a regular spoiled faggot.

they're usually more white then jewish in terms of ancestry .

Hey idc what you do my man, keep on keepin' on, kudos to you, whatever you are.

Whoa, bin that anti-semantic hate speech

Sephardic Jews are good Jews

He identifies as a self-genociding Jew. His pronouns are Goy/Goyim/Goyem

can you read dude ? maybe try again .

Weev was adopted though.

No they're not. They get second class status next to Ashkenazics and they still suck Israeli cock and kike just as much

no bully weev pls

>the top jews, the most jewish jews

JUST

What is jew today do they have some le 3% dna?they are mutts only mutilated dick defines you as a jew

>A Jew is trying to discredit someone by pointing out potential Jewish heritage
Who is supposed to be convinced of what by this? If you hate Jews, this is a moot point. If you are ambivalent about Jews, this is trivial information.

obviously. only a false flagger would come up with this kind of material.

Bibi does sound pretty based. Too bad he pushed for so many shit wars with his neocon trotzkist buddies

I never trusted Weev. Ever. He also praised Kali and her ilk for trying to purge all the women from the Alt-Right.

>Neo-Nazi who co-runs Daily Stormer has Jewish relatives on both sides of family
1. Why would you believe anything the jewish media has to say?

2. How does that refute the fact that DS relays on a daily basis?

3. Are you going to post more than once or are you a hit and run shill?

Based Times of Israel, I trust them despite people saying they can't find concrete proof if these relatives. I'm glad we here at Sup Forums trust the Times of Israel, the must trustworthy of news sources, and its OP, who has one post.

His last name is literally Auernheimer. That is one of the most kike names i've ever seen for a so-called "Nazi"

Imagine my shock, not really.

>His last name is literally Auernheimer.
My issue isn't with Weev's claimed Jewishness (I personally don't care because I've never followed the guy in the first place nor do I regularly visit the Daily Stormer)

My issue is that apparently the shill OP and others have no problem believing the judeo media without question and that somehow Weev being a Jew means that all the facts and truth coming from the Daily Stormer are somehow null and void.

Weev could (and should) release a statement either confirming or denying Jewish heritage and should probably release a DNA test to confirm his statement. Put this issue to bed once and for all.

I find funny Jew is now a race and not a religion.

Hell if you are to believe the SJW scientists there is only one race the human race.

>I find funny Jew is now a race and not a religion.
It's both. It's been both essentially forever.

>Hell if you are to believe the SJW scientists there is only one race the human race.
And yet gender and sexuality is a spectrum.