pastebin.com/PLT21Jp7

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5055006602
reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CN TL of Breakdown ch 1

tieba.baidu.com/p/5055006602

Which mahou shoujo would you fuck?

I hope this thread doesn't die, since it was a good chapter.

Holy shit.

Chink user is translating Restart? Fuck yes.

Is there anywhere where I can check for their progress? The threads being so dead and all lately.

Sweet!! This is awesome!

It was really nice to keep the hair of scientists who worked in the International Space Station.
Now that's a great line out of context.

Yoshioka

Guessing that epub user disappeared or is there another place for them?

>Sage
Puk is truely the fool.

FLAT
L
A
T

>Top Speed touching La Pucelle's tail never made it into the audio CD version of a lone knight's battles
>We will never hear La Pucelle make orgasmic squealing noises

Please draw the wage slave alliance!

Could use an editing pass or two. But good work otherwise.

TL user made a sub reddit for all their stuffs.

reddit.com/r/mgrp/comments/5z9st6/translation/

At least we can now know for sure that Shadow Gale did scissor Pfle

Fuckfleece updated his Limited chapter 3 but kept on using "Shogun" for Pukin. Why the fuck.

It's shogun in the japanese version too.

>yoshioka threw fal into space
PITY A FUCKING SHIT

>That drawing of Ideal Postarie punting Fav into space

It could also have been Fal

God damn it Pythie

No Matter what she does, she is still best character.

Pity did nothing wrong! She did actually and god is she a bastard, but I still love her.

i want to marry pechika!

So how does chink's Restart compares to Kuso Restart? Whose character has been completely butchered and was pretty much made up this time?

"Fal just stopped thinking".

>Hairfag is gonna die someday

I hope Asari let's her pull an Orochimaru so that she gets away with everything.

A reminder that Deluge is the true heroine of the series.

Is Kuso's QUEENS worth reading, or should I wait?

They're pretty much identical, god, forgive him already.

>forgive him already.
No,

She's gonna die but not before doing something that'll save everyone and their hair.

Knowing asari he's gonna make her kill snow white at the very end of the series and then die in the ensuing battle with rippuru, who commits sudoku out of grief.

This translator drama killed the hype and the threads.

Hmm. They sure did. Good thing your bitching about them is surely gonna bring back the threads to 120 IPs and 600 posts per threads, right? Thank god you just posted here with your wisdom.

Hey I used sage.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

I miss when we could see sage. Fuck you Moot.

I love Pity, but today I found myself thinking of ways she could go out, since we all know it's inevitable. It's been a long time coming for her and I'm really wondering how much longer she's going to last pulling the shit she's pulling. She's a smart woman, but karma will come for her.

I pondered a few ways I could imagine her going out - and I really think it'd be interesting if she was Snow White's first kill. After all, everything Pity has done is because Snow did not kill her and instead spared her life. So if Snow were to kill her, it would be a very bitterly fitting end to her, in my opinion.

Until the next thread lads, i doubt this is still going to be up when i wake up.

RIP best boy.

SW killed a shufflin and deluge not really but she thought she did already, pythie isn't gonna be her first unless she doesn't consider shufflins people, which would be very rude.

Ripple saving Frederica from Rain Pou was a mistake.

Has anyone compared TL-kun's v2s with chinkanon's?

From Limited, what I got was that Pity wanted to be an ideal MG but discarded herself as a candidate because she was a perverted hairfag, but after getting mad at Tot Keek's death, she thought that it might not be entirely out of the question. At the very least, she wants to raise ideal MG candidates and perv on girls.

I think a good way to kill her is when she actually does do good for the world in a completely altruistic fashion. Then judgement catches up with her, because one good deed does not excuse a lifetime of evil. Rather than be jailed, she chooses death.

They sure did. Final Queens chapter was even translated by somebody else and yet hardly anyone is talking about it. I guess its time to say goodbye to these once comfy threads. Fuck those shills, haters and Plat.

I'm pretty sure people are talking about it, right in this very same thread. Or do you think people are talking about hairfag just because?

Yoshioka/Pythie a best

>Has anyone compared TL-kun's v2s with chinkanon's?

chinkanon:

“Daisy! That warehouse!”

Palette shouted from the tote bag at her waist. The place where it was pointing was a warehouse which was visibly shorter, older, and somewhat more suspicious than the surrounding buildings. It looked abnormal even to Magical Daisy, who knew very well what was inside.

She ran in the space between the buildings in a sewing-fashion. Kicking off one of them, then kicking off the next one that she bounced to, she advanced by jumping back and forth between buildings this way.

There was a drug deal scheduled to take place today, in a warehouse near the commercial building district. Magical Daisy had received instructions from the Land of Magic to assault the warehouse, arrest all the bad guys, and call the police.

Magical Daisy kicked off the outside of one of the buildings, her body spinning in mid-air.

TL-kun:

“Daisy! Over there, that warehouse!”

Palette, who only had his head pop out of a pocket, shouted out. The building he pointed at was shorter than the other buildings. It was old, and it looked like a warehouse. To Magical Daisy, who already knew what was going on inside the warehouse, she knew something fishy was happening.

She ran between the spaces of the buildings, like a sewing motion, and she kicked the building wall, then kicked another wall, jumping between building to building.

Today, there was a drug trafficking ring in a warehouse on the outskirts of the city. The Land of Magic had given her orders to raid the warehouse, and to report back once she’s captured all the rogues involved.

While kicking the walls of the building, Magical Daisy’s body twirled halfway in mid-air.

Based on this check, they're pretty much the same. V2 seems to be reasonably accurate afterall.

I doubt there's another Magical Girl as satisfied, happy and fulfilled as Pyti is.

They're probably upset not more people are talking about Pfle's death

>Instead of mentioning it and trying to start conversation about that I'll just bitch about how people aren't talking about the chapter despite them actually talking about the chapter
Some people I swear.

Regarding that thing though: It really hit me in the gut when she asked Bluebell to erase SG memories of her because she knew how much it would hurt her to the point of she'd likely kill herself.

technically he can't think in the first place because he's shut down
that said i wonder if he's going to fall back to earth eventually

I wonder how SG will be like from now on since her whole life has been based around Pfle

Pfle did the right thing. Just based off Restart's climax, you know that Shadow Gale would 100% kill herself, if she ever knew that she had killed Pfle.

Are Bluebell wipes permanent? I mean, even Pfle is kill there's tons of people who knew her and tons of things she did, owned and influenced. I seriously have no idea how SG is even gonna work after it. It would be like if you forgot about your mom forever, the hole left would be way too massive.

thinking about picking up the LNs when Yen press starts putting them out on a scale from 1 to 10 how much feels will happen? i'm not a big fan of qt3.14 dieing

>i'm not a big fan of qt3.14 dieing
Why are you even picking up this series in first place if so?

my friend told me about it..she made it sound cool.

>She
Everytime.

Either way, people die by the bunch here so if you are not a big fan of that you'd do better to stay away.

Nonono it was definitely Fav ;__;

So...the suffering is real, is it plot relevant at lest or is it just 360 no scope bs/or do they go down like a sack of potatoes

A little bit of everything. Some die like dogs, some people go down and their deaths still cause ripples volumes after their deaths, etc. They most definitively are plot-relevant though.

It pleases me that Marika, was at least inquiring after Snow White.

With Fal out of the way, the way is clear for the two of them and their yuri yuri time.

okay, i'll try to find at lest the 1st book and read afrew chapters before i shill out the $$

Fair warning: The first book is easily the worst of them, not because it is bad, but because it is unpolished in comparison to the following ones. I'd recommend watching the anime adaptation as it was wholesome enough and expands on some characters here and there. The only bad thing about it is that there's one character that's portrayed terribly because her inner thoughts are not presented for the viewer so she comes off unlikable as heck. Watch one episode and then reading the LN until you catch up with the episode you just watched is the way to go imo.

I want to be Daisy's mascot!

Is there still one more chapter?

There's the epilogue

Yay ;_;

Why did Pity get rid of Fal?

so is the ride over?

Probably didn't want anyone "interfering" with the growth of her ideal MG.

chinkanon is reTLing Restart, probably Unmarked and Episodes at some point, plus anything he can get CN for.

Looking at both translations I keep wondering, how strong Melville's accent really is.

Chink-user:
“On our mountain, the strongest have the most status, and the weak are naught but fodder. Only the strong meh use the hunting grounds at will. I dinna say the strong could not use the hunting grounds.”

TL-kun:
“Tis moonten is fur th stronk en grate. Hiir, we beit th stronk. Only th stronk ken yuus this fur hahnting. If yuu are stronk, yuu ken yuus this hahnting graun.”

Since looking at Chink-user's translation, it's not that hard to understand.

Melville doesn't slur every single word. It's not as bad as Limited where Pity's Mysterious Patron garbles everything to the point where you need parenthesised translations.

Anyone else thinks Daisy looks extremely sexy and like she's asking for it and that her costume is nowhere near what should be acceptable for a children magical girl anime that airs in prime time in television? If I were a Japanese Mom I'd be sending complaints to the TV Network about how much of a little harlot she looks like and how she's corrupting our youth and demand for her show to be taken off air forever.

Japanese moms have better things to do, like sucking their sons off.

user-chan this isn't one of your incest doujins, that does not happen.

>her costume is nowhere near what should be acceptable for a children magical girl anime
Have you even seen Tokyo Mew Mew?

Didn't LL have to translate some of the things Melly said to Bell? Maybe it was pretty strong. I guess the only way to know would be to check the raws.

Nah, but that's because even the previous arc had lewder outfits than that.

Keek, get out before you embarass yourself more than you already have.

Well, this is when Lazuline does it in chapter 2.

This is the most popular magical girl anime for children in Japan.

So I haven't been keeping up with the tl of QUEENS, Did Pity really throw Fal into space?

There's a nice handy link in the OP that would answer your question lad. Yes, she did.

even if it is more accurate, I can't stand looking at Pity Frederica. It is just not pleasant. I'll probably be calling her Pythia, since I still believe its a reference to the oracle. Maybe Pithia.

To be fair, Kirara's a model and the other yellows are unwitting closet-sluts. All of them except Kirara, who knows she's hot.

When people said that Pity had thrown Fal into space, I thought she had thrown the phone from the planets surface into space. And given her 5 heart strength, I'd have believed it too.

newfag here 2/12 episodes done.....dream girl died :(

This is a shipping pic just so you know...