LIVE: MIKE ENOCH VS TREE ON THE JQ

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
youtu.be/KsTYNecymrU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*blocks yo path*

Why does Mike Enoch shill himself so hard on this board?

because he got run out of cripple chan and this is prime recruiting ground.

Yeah, the problem is totally with Enoch, and not at all with this fucking nigger lady who is incoherently yelling about how Jews deserve a homeland CUZ DEY IS NERDS but whites don't.
Fuck off back to 8chaim, leftypol.

kill yourself shill rat

Everybody except Trump gets "run out of cripple chan". Cripple chan is subverted and attacks EVERYONE who is white nationalist. Not just "ecelebs". Everyone.
Have you been to that place lately? It's clearly been subverted by an outside force.

Why would you debate a negro about the judenfrage? I’d rather talk to my dog.

What the fuck is this

That's just what JEWS do. They attempt to get lots of attention while the wallow in filth. Pic VERY related.

Why would Mike engage this fucking nigger? What is he doing?!?! It's not even fair to be debating a fucking 85 IQ nigger.

does anyone have ass pics of tree?

Who the fuck does she think wants these muslims here?

>a fucking zionist nigger
Well played Jews.

She fails to recognized the subversion of communism into academia. The jewish media which controls many of the goys minds. and the fact that the goy has been brainwashed

Mike Enoch exposing himself for the fool he truly is. Embarrassing.

>Alt Right defeated by a loud black woman

No... this can't be how it ends... no... !

Everyone involved in that debates sounds like a degenerate.

Sup Forums getting DESTROYED

when tree made that interrupting noise she sounded like a monkey

Also, tree is a dumb nigger

This is getting irritating to watch (i've been listening for the past 30 minutes), can someone on the live chat send them this chart?

(you)

Make two more posts and I'll give you another

Tree is a man? wow, what a dumb *trans-gendered nigger

Niggers don't even know how to argue. They just know how to shout. So you can't lose an argument with a nigger. I've seriously never seen one that knows how to debate at all. Like, not even a little bit. Nigger brains just work so differently than everyone else's.

They're always looking for one-liners and 'shit that makes you go... damn'. Basically all they want to do is get their fellow niggers ooking and eeking, and that's how they know they've 'won.'

this negress ruins her own arguements by shining so hard, she needs to take the nigger down like 2 notches

This sheboon is painful to listen to.

>n-nigger!

So this is the power of the intellectual alt right

>YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF THE JEWS!!!

So this is the power of an 'intellectual' nigger

He needs our money to save the white race (and buy booze),

Jews have a higher IQ than you, whiteboy

had a great point. So fuck you

>n-nigger!!

lol she's DTF

Mike is the king of non-white women.

not gonna waste my time watch mike enouch be a racist

Not true. Jews ave iq is higher but there are more 160 iq whites than jews

HAHAHA, got shoah'd

SHUT
IT
DOWN

they shoah'd it

And that's why jews are over represented in certain fields.

that slit eyed fat JEW won't stop

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water a lot. I saw that Sven had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was woken up with the feeling that someone was on me. I opened my eye to see Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven what the fuck I said. I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds.
I yelled to Mike Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then proceeded to lick his greasy fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks off and pinned me down onto the cold concert floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his off too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised. Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him TRS labeled Water bottle which in actuality was just filled with pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my sphincter. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the FatherLand poured Zink into my mouth. Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.

having wikipedia as a source only makes you look dumb

now grow up and read a book on the subject

racist bitch

He's only calling her a nigger to reference who she is not how she is acting

Well I guess that answers the Jewish Question.
inb4 Tree is redpilled now.

Nice Fan-Fiction
Would Read Again.

Yeah, it went Unavailable right at the end. Tree made me want to blow my brains out, she'd throw herself in front of a bullet for a Yid.

And she was just arguing that criticizing Islam is less taboo than criticizing Jews. I hope this updates her viewpoint.

*more taboo

Whites have a higher IQ than you, nigger

>n-nigger!

Why was it shut down?

Their over representation is from nepotism

nigger
nigger
nigger

i'm not opening the thread so if you said something gay imagine i called you a nigger.

>W-Whiteboy!!!

She bitched out

because blacks being able to spot and eventually turning on Jews is literally apocalypse tier happening for international jewry

I screamed on the inside due to me mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for pictures of their dicks to prove they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes circumsized penis Ghoul went on a rant about he was no longer a degenerate like in his youth.
Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Gorilla Microphone to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and delicate body noting that I was more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife. Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into my throat. Jazzhands held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl. Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17 year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head and told me to yell Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.

>n-n-n-nigger!

There's still one more part.

Figures the couple of times I checked the stream she was shrieking HS debate club talking points.

Anybody here watched the documentary about jews in Brooklyn? I was very much astounded to find out that they are almost like the Amish. They are not educated, they don't allow education except for very simple "reader books" with all the women's faces blacked out. The New York Jews are actually very very backwards. I almost felt sorry for them.

All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would discovery their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700 speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers.
McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my stomach filling up with his seamen. Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20 minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.
That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out when we arrive at my motel. Before I got too far from the car Spencer yelled out You do know you're still a virgin right Hahahaha? He then played this song youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
and hightailed it out of there.

unavailable?

I kept having to turn mikes volume up.

The one on Netflix?

Transexual. Same cells as Tupac, Michael Jackson, Wesley Snipes, and Michael Jordan.

Fatherless ape that no sane women would want and needs kikes to brainwash mates for them.

> I almost felt sorry for them.

Don't. They own half of north Brooklyn.

i spent like 30 minutes trying to explain "per capita" to a nog after he asked why whites commit more crime than blacks. if you can't understand a concept as fundamental as per capita, you're not gonna have opinions worth listening to for the rest of your life

>go be a nigger somewhere else

is there something wrong with what is stated there. pls let us know so we can correct that meme to be more accurate. if not then go be a judeo-marxist somewhere else

Per capita (or just rates in general) is the best way to filter retards out of arguments. I'm convinced that no one under a 95 IQ is capable of understanding it.

Enoch records everything, he'll release it 100%. Every third Daily Shoah he talks about how he and everybody else should record every single interview. I guarantee he has it.

On to plan B then. Lets bring nigger back into every day americans vocabulary. Call everyone a nigger, literally everyone. Make it the Father of all names.

>almost feel sorry for kikes

a nation has the jews it deserves

Own or occupy? They seem pretty fucking uneducated to me. I saw that they did manage to create their own ambulance system in the city. Most of the men who broke out of their cult said that they had been raped by the elder men of their system. Crazy shit. Not at all how I pictured the situation. I thought they ruled the world.

>W
I realize these stories are fake, but if you've seen themhanging out together, you would realize that there is no way that Spencer and Enoch are not major butt rangers.

Do you like my pasta user-kun?

>attacks EVERYONE who is white nationalist
No they don't.