Bodhi Mantra

are all psy op accounts by the same group

Fucking Alex Jones is backing Q

>all spyop
>thats why it was shut down
>totally psyop
>hehe
>stupid goyz

Because Alex Jones is an Israeli shill and his handlers told him to cover it.

I'm Alex Jones AMA.

Why do you sperg out about Israel so hard? Why cover for them when it's a proven fact they are behind 99% of this bullshit in the USA?

Why are you such a cuck?

Glad you finally caught on. If only someone had told you when this all started, which we did.

It’s all these YT autist

Anon5 is just a bozo with too much time on his autistic hands, you'd have to be a moron to think he's part of some group with actual competent people

But Q user’s LARP is cia nigger tier

Follow the white Rabbi.

Pay close attention to the channels involved and who talks to who. These people have been at this for quite awhile. Their group, or whatever it is, started as a way to disrupt and disorganized the "truther" community that arose after 9-11. They've had quite a lot of practice and success in their efforts.

Agreed the “Truth” movement is full of useful idiots

Any channels you trust?

Jordan Sather

Tracey Beanz

Jason Goodman

Quinn Michaels

David Wilcock

Corey Goode

David Seaman

Lift the Veil

They are all either JEWS or paid off by the kikes.

It really boils down to consumerism. People need leaders and direction. They crave it. Thus we get e-celebs. The last thing your government wants is you to be active. You are the audience, your job is not to participate, your job is to watch quietly and discuss what you're told.

Ok I agree but there are genuine people whether they are right or wrong and we all have people we believe are telling the truth. Who do you believe is being honest?

Correct and many more. Fuck Tracy Beanz that hoe is so dumb. She needs to stop making videos along with the rest of those shills

Yeah they are all about 5% real, then they muddy it up with a bunch of garbage to make people look retarded to normies and obfuscate whatever the truth is in their particular LARP. this stuff comes down from a variety of sources that likely include paid shills and various foreign and domestic Intel agencies.

So there is no truth on YT?

There is truth on youtube. Just not within conspiracy circles.

Can you pm me a coupon code for some cheap super male vitalamins?

Q knows more about this board and the insider world than you ever will, you fucking shill. GYRO

The Outer Light seems like an authentic Youtuber who just covers daily happenings and always reiterates that everyone should make up their own mind.

Ok shlomo keeping drinking the kool aid

I watch him. I believe he is genuine but he shills for wiki leaks really hard

YOU'RE A HUGE FAGGOT AND EVERYONE HATES YOU. FUCK OFF YOU FILTHY KIKE

Wikileaks is 100% fact based documents. It's not shilling. Wikileaks and Julian Assange are legendary and will be remembered in history for a long long time.

What do you think of Corbet?

Don't watch him.

Not one drop! Shill harder for Q nigger boi

Lol ok if you say so

How could you possibly know its 100% fact based without firsthand knowledge?

i'm sorry i was a larp all along. it's time to wake up, user.

my name is monty. i'm a math professor. i did this as a project with some students.

You think the CIA or whoever couldn’t kill JA if they wanted to? Same with Snowden it’s a false left right paradigm

Proof?

I might want to get in on this tbqh.

Probably a shill desu
That statement wasn’t blatantly autistic

Dude. They tried. Hillary Clinton literally asked why they couldn't just drone him. He was stuck in an embassy for over 7 years. Trump is gonna pardon him though. All he exposed is corruption. On both sides of the political spectrum. The Military Industrial Complex. The ZOG.

Everything Julian Assange has done is honorable. He's just a PUBLISHER.

Snowden is a LEAKER.

fake as fuck. old trip was hacked.

Who gave JA an award? Maybe a Roth’s mag the economist? Wtf?

Clinton the Clinton boogie man again. Stale AF. There are much bigger fish than the Clintons

Thank you some actual (vague) citation

Why didn't he expose Russian corruption in October 2010?

Why was this the last threat he ever made towards the Kremlin?

Why did he get a tv show on Russia Today two years later?

Who owns Russia Today? What is it's explicitly stated purpose?

Look it up fag. I’m not your mom

No one would believe anyone that comes on this site if there weren't people around begging us not to think anything of them. Frankly, the more people insist others don't look at something, the more her message will resonate with all of you shills trying to get people to not be curious.

He can only expose what he gets documents for, aside from his insurance files which have dead mans switches.

It was a backhanded compliment, hans. Chill

If Q is a larp then how did he tell us ahead of time about the Saudi arabia corruption crackdown. He was talking about flynn early on as well before he was even considered important, as you know flynn is now part of the reason why allot of the corruption is starting to come out about the FBI. Why did trump retweet a website talking all about Q and everything we had found on their front page?

>Muh Russia
Enough with your MUH RUSSIA BULLSHIT. You delusional fucks created the fake Russia bullshit an now you believe your own bullshit.

B-but Alex Jones said Q was legit.

how does it feel being schizoid? Do you hear voices?

Because it’s a trap. Q and whoever is behind it is trying to build rapport

Please explain how a larp could possibly do this, keep in mind he sent these messages the morning of the NYC pipe bomb attack. He seems to have told us what type of attack, the nationality of the attacker, the severity of the attack aka "fireworks". He also didnt post anything else in between these posts.

Only your mom’s telling me “don’t stop”

Trump basically endorsing Q is a trap? explain

He HAD the documents. And was days away from publishing them.

What happened? Did his balls drop off?

CIA nigger LARP that’s how not even hard at that level

Why Bodhi Mantra?

If all you can come up with is CIA NIGGER, then i have no reason to listen to you at all.

You trust Trump 100%
>good got, don’t think. Frog emperor will take care of you. I voted for Trump but that’s only bc Hill would have been way worse. Doesn’t mean I would die for the man. Come the fuck on. Trump obsession is a meme

Because Bodhi Mantra is another shill they use to derail threads. If they show up in a thread its because they wanna derail it.

I don't give a fat fuck about Russia because I don't live there. I'd rather have people expose the corrupt pedos that we pay with our hard earned gelt.

Bye.

Wait until you find out that Putin bribed politicians and then handed all the evidence back to Trump to take them down with.

this whole thread
>guys please don't believe this list of people
Keep begging, shills. You're only making it easier.

>q is a larp
no way.

Now that’s a LARP. The putin meme is the same as the Trump meme. We don’t need politicians to save us

Elaborate

What? Putin did bribe US politicians, that's a fact. He also gave all the info to Trump. Trump warned putin about a Mossad operation with laptops. Trump's CIA warned Russia about an impending attack.

We're allies with Russia.

i hope those shekles were worth it

You are a shill or a useful idiot

I'm not a shill. What am I shilling for?

This was Q

Somewhat true. They're looking for someone who uses this board and using computing a few years ahead of what is known of

I say "was" because he's dead.

I’m not saying don’t look into it, fuck boi. I am saying realize that it is almost certainly a psy op.
>Q user insists we need martial law for Trump to reign...

Then you are the ladder. Everything you are talking about sounds like info whores

No. InfoWars shills for Israel.

When was the last time shit got leaked on Russia/Putin?
Is someone keeping a closed valve on Kremlin secrets?

Computing years ahead? Elaborate

The autists on 8.chan cbts are in denial. They dont realize this guys students posted as Q after his death. They are not going to be happy.

Why the fuck should I care about another country when our country enslaves it's citizens and is so corrupt they cover up and orchestrate false flags against us.

And you shill for Putin and JA.. it’s all coming together

What can we derive about Q if he presents insider info?
Is Q an insider?
How do you tell which side she is on?

>shill for putin
>shill for julian assange
Oh hello Rabbi. How are you today.

Damn you are definitely a Russian shill or BW. That is the Putin narrative in a nutshell

Why are you regurgitating Q? Didn't that die months ago?

There are no Russian shills.

If he had our best interests he would not be so cryptic. The truth does not need to riddled like that LARPER is doing

Case and point. Ty.

Bc of the YT community and the recent alleged posts by him

Yeah, you're right, Q is a pussy. We know we should just go full fash dictator. Every fag knows that.

>38 posts by this ID

Looking at the same evidence but coming to different conclusions