Daily reminder that Trump is a sociopath

Daily reminder that Trump is a sociopath.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_and_Fury_(book)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karbala_provincial_headquarters_raid#Suspected_Iranian_involvement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck this the movie devil's advocate ?

It's from this new book, you can trust its accuracy

> Donald Trump allowed Wolff access to his administration due to his favorable opinion of an article Wolff wrote about him from an interview in June 2016 for The Hollywood Reporter. Wolff was allowed to spend time in the White House conducting research for his book. He conducted over 200 interviews with Trump and his associates, and was allowed to witness events at the White House without his presence being managed.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_and_Fury_(book)

Wtf I love trump even more now.

(((Wolfff){)))))0

looks like this book is going to make his fans love him more and his haters to hate him more

Fucking Chad. It's the woman's fault for cheating, she could just say no. Based as fuck, stop being beta and maybe you could hold onto your women.

no shit he's a politician and an actor

Donald Trump ensnares people into his world the way rats do when their tails get tied together. When rats get their tails wrapped together, they squirm, bite, fuck each other and shit all over each other until they die. During this process other rats will opportunistically get involved and occasionally also get their tails tied together. Eventually all the rats tie in one mass of shrieking, shriveling, rotting flesh. Trump is the rat king of our time.

>Trump plots for months to fuck his friend's wives
>evangelical Christians will still love him
Yeah ok bud good luck with that one

CNN stooge

I don't give a rats ass about bible thumping fucktards who think the earth is 2000 years old. Hope they kick the bucket.

I think you're confusing Trump with liberal logic.

This is like come cuck fantasy story.

friendly reminder that a daily reminder is not a "daily" reminder unless you post it daily

>trump is alpha Chad

This. He's doing his friends a favour by testing whether their wives are whores.

>evangelical Christians
The same people that think Hillary is the literal Anti Christ?

this is America's commander in chief.

Daily Reminder: OP’s nigger-tier bait threads are low effort.

Wolff is a known fabricator. Not even the fake news media trusts him. The Boehner excerpt is a prime example of how made up this shit is.

Of course he is you idiot, he's a CEO. He's a pure blood psychopath, I'd want nothing else in the oval office. A psychopath who uses their cold heart for the good of the people is the most important ally you'll ever have.

>he unironically uses the phrase "for the good of the people

He's being roundly discredited even on cuck Republican twitter today.

Auther went to Vassar College , a girls college .

Yep, one of the many examples.

That's awesome if true.
It was the year of NTR in 2017 anyway.

>It's from this new book, you can trust its accuracy
Aren't you supposed to not make it obvious you're a shill?
Isn't the point to pretend to convincingly support drumpf and then suddenly "lose all faith" from literally nothing?

>be me
>watch the news on TV
>Trump accuses Iran of being a harsh regime
>next day
>watch the news on TV
>Iran "protests"
I see where Trump and Saudi terrorists are going. Trump turned out as another piece of shit, what a suprise.

I mean, you can read the information and form your own opinion based on the facts. You don't need someone to "convince" you.

Highlighted by Michael J. Fox

You sound like you weigh 120 lbs faggot

We owe Iran a lot of payback for their actions during Iraq, including this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karbala_provincial_headquarters_raid#Suspected_Iranian_involvement

I hope he gasses their entire leadership, along with the Jews.

Underrated

Not an argument

kill yourself shill rat

>how dare you interfere in our operation to destabilize the whole region & overthrow governments who (((we))) deem unfit !!!!!

Part of being a successful alpha is not having male friends, just associates of utility. The second one offends you, you Chad his bitch. I overstand thats impossible for a nu male soyboy to understand but just close your eyes and try, faggot.

>Psychopath
>Good of the people
Are you literally fucking retarded

If it's true then sure, he's a piece of shit and working too hard for pussy but it sounds made up. Not a single direct quote? yeah ok

>*pathy means they're literally hitler !!

"Facts"

you're jerking off to fan fiction....

this

It IS an argument because adderral addicted manner vidjas are not men and therefore not capable of land ownership. Therefore not worthy of consideration or a vote, or an opinion. Plus I will toss your skinny ass from a rooftop like a Muslim and claim self defense after I spray myself with pepper spray and plant meth on you, shareblue.

Wrong, he's a psychopath.
What kind of man lets his daughter convert to Judaism knowing how God feels about the kikes?

>Trump is your typical doujinshi NTRer
I like him more now.

>(((Wolfff){)))))0
What is this level of JUICERY?

It's New York; all the people Trump did this to are Jews.

>Trump is a sociopath.

>alpha people are all sociopaths
The soyboy's retort

Given Trump's number one principle is "loyalty above all else" I kind of doubt the book's claim. From Trump himself he has gone out of his way to fuck over people who turned on him for no reason. I don't think he cheats on his friends.

Those highlighter lines are giving me eye cancer.

>wrote for Hollywood reporter
oooo yaa seems legit

lol wut nigger?
Loyalty?
This nigger gets in on an America first ticket and before he's even sworn in he's shilling for Israel. Look up what flynn got caught lying about. It's not russiagate, it's israelgate.

He is just a chad like that.

Anybody who watches Trump, listens to him, or reads his tweets knows that he is insane.

Where is that information coming from anyway? Who is that close to Trump to supposedly know his alpha antics?

What the fuck are you even talking about shill? Some of you are so mentally deranged sometimes.

The Drumpf loving cucks on here would let him have their wives

He's a piece of shit, even worse than many of the phonies, but it really doesn't matter since everything is so corrupt.

His aggressive, ridiculous courting of Jews should carry an obvious message. Ever notice how he turns on his friends and unloads "what we've all been thinking" on them? One gets a sense that he is a hair's breadth away from doing that to the Jews in general. They sense it too. He pretends to like them for access to power but everyone nkows he actually despises them and sees them for what they are.

I can smell incel on you from here. It's disgusting. Kill yourself

The old Jewish italics trick. I too am familiar with the old Jew-make-it-up-as-you-go-along-but-use-italics-to-obscure-whether-it's-a-quote-or-not ploy.

>he is a literal alpha chad
>cucks hate him

...Are you okay, user?

Retard.
Look up what Flynn got caught lying about.
Is that hard?
Nigger was ordered by (((someone))) to tell various governments not to vote against Israel in coming UN legislation.

Is this michael j fox’s personal copy?

Somebody needs to turn this into a Chad meme

>It's from this new book, you can trust its accuracy

lol

>entertainment columnist for Hollywood Reporter

>On CNN payroll (Reliable Sources show on sundays)

>Descredited on every level on his own wiki page

fuck off

IMPEACH NAO

Wait I'm confused. Is he a piece of shit because he is playing the Jews at their game, or a piece of shit because he's playing with the Jews?

Half your post was against Trump, the second half is for Trump, which one is it?

They choose the guy that doesn't shit on them and shame them for not baking cakes. Why is that hard for low IQ subhumans to understand?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_and_Fury_(book)
??????????????????????
MSNBC somehow had me convinced this was Bannon's book. What in the world. That's just crazy disingenuous.

OH NO NO LOOK AT HIS LIPS

Why didn't Bannon come out and say the statements were false and fabricated today then? He has said nothing.

Of course Trump is a sociopath who plays Machiavellian games and is awful at public speaking. That's why I voted for him. Oh what a ride its been, can't wait to see what's around the next bend. Honestly, with the tax bill and repealing the mandate I'm already satisfied enough. Fuck the wall, we all know its retarded.

>>alpha people are all sociopaths
>The soyboy's retort
alpha people
sociopaths
soyboys
Things that Sup Forumstards desire to become irl.

Not an argument. And effeminate.

trump is too straight forward to be a sociopath.
Trump is simply very self centered and crude.

Dudes right
The isreali govt used the trump campaign to undermine a sitting us president's policy toward the region. A foreign government and isreali special interests groomed a presidential bid to benefit themselves. This isn't a FUCKIN JEWS, GAS THEM NOW post. A foreign god damn government actively undermined and continues to undermine our institutions bc of settlement expansions and military spending. Look at all the pro quo going on...jerusalem, saudi coup, iran/pakistan posturing. Fucking isreal

Fake like your Mom's tits and Gay like your Dad

Sage

take your meds you projecting fag.

Checked
Rich

So, Trump is basically Regina from Mean Girls?

That's AWESOME!!

If it's true he's exposing degenerates for being degenerates. As much as my gf pisses me off, I do not bad mouth her in public, let alone to my friends. I sure as shit don't talk about my sex life.

>soyboy hate thread gets deleted
>le blomf btf0 threads can stay though
really?

YOU DO REALIZE THAT EVERY SINGLE THING TRUMP DOES WHICH YOU HAPPEN TO HATE IS SOMETHING HIS FANS HAPPEN TO LOVE, RIGHT?

Yees, the same Hollywood Reporter that broke the Harvey Weinstein story that you all ate up and shit out forever