Best way to get your kids to not hang out with mixed race kids?

I dont have anything against black people. But how do i get my kid to stop hanging out with oreos without the town labelling me as a racist bigot?
I dont want coal burning sluts to think their kid is good enough to hang out with my kids but i dont know how to achieve this in a professional manner.

Private school, niggers don’t pay for school.

By removing your family from such places, dummy. Why do you live in a mixed town/city anyways?

>I don't have anything against black people
fuck off my board faggot

retard racists at it again

Dude you cant blame ppl for what they are. You can only blame them for their choices. You shouldnt blame 2 black ppl for having kids if they support/pay for them without the govs help. You can blame white whores for killing their bloodline by burning coal and pooping out oreo kids. But the best way you can make it sink in to the white whore is to let her know her kids srent good enough. The oreo kids are innocent but its ok bc they wont care. They will have plenty of friends and a good childhood. But the point is to make the white mother realize what she did and feel bad about it.

Get the mothers to stay away. Just be a pointedly neglectful host / neighbor / co-worker without directly attacking them and eventually they'll just not bother anymore. Tactical use of the phrase "I just noticed how much your kid resembles you, congratulations" may or may not help with this.

>Dude you cant blame ppl for what they are
No, but I can hate them and tell them to get the fuck out my country. Also, I can tell you're a fucking nigger by the way you type, fucking 56% face

Jesus christ. Is there any problem you genius Germans cant solve?

You seem extremely unpleasant. Get the fuck out of my country.

Why is this place so obsessed with bmwf ? Are they shills or just normal anglocucks ?

Because I've never seen a white woman with a black man in my life. I've seen maybe 2 or 3 arab man + white woman and that's it.

What are you gonna do about it cuck?

>Implying I am in the US
When's the last time you had sex, anti-fag?

try a migrant problem

Are your bedsheets white, just in case, french boy?

hook one of them to your bumper and drag them around for a bit, that should do the trick

?

Im serious dude. Im not trying to kill my neighbors or their kid. I just want them to feel shame for the first time in their trend-following lives.

> you will not replace us

>not one girl present

the right is a meme

You don't have kids, you LARPing outcast virgin.

It's actually extremely rare. Even in areas in the south USA where there are huge black populations it's still very rare. I live in an extremely diverse area, and I have only ever know two mixed couples, and they are very good people.

People naturally tend to stick to their own race. This whole meme is retarded.

This is the kink of amerimutts anons.

Teach your kid that their genes are muted if they zip up with blacks. Growing up my best friend was biracial. Seeing the difficulties that he faced (mainly involving dating and identity) because of the poor decisions of his parents made me understand why mixing is wrong.

>private school
Hell no. Everybody I know who went to private school is completely blue pilled on the nigger and spic problem. I went to a shitty poor public school and I learned the horrors of niggerdom and spiccery from a young age. My private school friends never experienced low life shitskins on a daily basis like public school kids do. They are so bluepilled.