Urara Meirouchou

The best show of the season.
It had interesting characters and a captivating stetting, I hope there will be a season 2 announced soon.

The only sore point for me was Nono who felt a bit useless, but every other girl was best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00142159&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=urara meirochou mug$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait for BD's or throw patience to the curb and watch CR rips. Which will happen first?

Neither, watch GJM.
CR didn't even did this show.

GJM doesn't have an irc bot though and torrents are ass.

the season wasnt great but your brains gotta be straight mush if you think this was anything more than standard cute girls doing cute things formula

It was formulaic enough to feel comfortable while still feeling fresh in other ways. The setting was unique enough to make the girls' adventures interesting and none of the characters were bland.

Then download from one of the half a dozen bots that offer recent releases.

What's wrong with torrents?

Meme-raws + GJM subs

>The best show of the season.

yeah

>It had interesting characters and a captivating setting,

agree

> I hope there will be a season 2 announced soon.

look, we have to accept not EVERYTHING can have a second season, try to get into the mang0 or something but that is just how life is.

It also looked really fucking good.
Those sharp lines and soft colors give me eye-boner

Nothing, if you don't mind putting your IP on a public tracker.

>I hope there will be a season 2 announced soon.
That would be great but do you really want to see Nono not dying again and Chiya cheating on Kon?

>I hope there will be a season 2 announced soon.
Not only it flopped, but also covered almost all of the manga, so don't expect s2 the near future.

That's true, the visuals were rather lazy at times, a lot of the dialogue was talking heads, but what was drawn was always very good. I don't remember a single moment of QUALITY, which is more than can be said for most anime.

I have no doubt Urara will see an s2 before Flying Witch does.

>Nono not dying again

Hey, look, it's the stupid baka who misunderstood the prophecy.

Everyone laugh at him.

The ED sold 12,453 copies.

The only right answer.

What a world I live in where this is considered to be anything but an unoriginal mediocre idea.

I'll have you know I'm a 7th rank urara trained in gorilla divination.

I wish the BDs would have sold that much

Money is money.

What Urara Merch have you guys bought?

I ordered the Kon and Koume animal key-chains. I missed out on the ChuruChara mug unfortunately.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00142159&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=urara meirochou mug$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Kon best urara.

Urachou was definitely a cute loveable show with indcreibly cute girls that deserved at least 6k.
Too bad it was overshadowed so much since there were so many SoL comedy shows that season.

Get a VPN then, you really want to omit the HS rip this time.

>Urara
>AotS

In what universe? Did you even watch anythinge lse?

>no way people can have different opinion!

You are entitled to your opinion, sure, but it's a pretty bad one.

What's your top 3 of winter season?

ACCA13
Youjo Senki
Maidragon

Say what you will.

Kill yourself.

Why even bother asking when this was your end goal?

Shame instead of using the setting, they just did a checklist of CGDCT episode formats.

Because your opinion is bad and I want you to know that.

Personally I though Maid Dragon was a huge disappointment whereas Urara turned out to be a surprisingly charming show.

It's pretty funny when a person with YJ in his top 3 calls your opinion bad

Sure, only if Urara Meirouchou isn't in your top 3.

Chiya > Kon >= Koume > Nono
Is this accurate?

That's my only big complaint about this show, they didn't manage to make the world feel alive enough which is a shame for such a unique setting.

Since you put an = between Kon and Koume, yes. I'd have switched them.

This.

For once JC Staff does something nice and it fucking flops hollly shit man

I'm only mad Gabriel Dropped sold so much more than this.
I enjoyed all other SoL comedies though.

Kon > Chiya = Koume > Nina > Saku > Lesbian duo > Nono

I GOTTA FIND MY MOM

Swap Saku and Nina and this is correct.

CGDCT is my bread and butter but there is no way I can agree that this was even close to AOTS, but good on you if you enjoyed it that much.

But they did Flying Witch not too long ago

So what was lacking in your opinion?
I found their relationship, their bonding, their skinship, etc really endearing, this show depicted their friendship better than most other CGDCT shows.
Comedy wasn't the strong point, but occassionally it threw in really hilarious jokes.

>CGDCT
Fucking poser

The character development fell flat, they all came off as having nothing more than their main character trait.

So just like KinMoza and GochiUsa and YuruYuri, right?

I agree with the first two but YuruYuri was more about comedy than character development/sol so I would not lump that in there.

I never knew I wanted a Hanayo/Nico love child

Koume a best

Dogakobo's Yuru Yuri became really annoying during S2 since everything had become repetitive as fuck, no variation, no different character traits, just the same jokes again and again and again.

Gabriel Dropped suffered the same problem already mid-season since the cast was only half the size.

Dogakobo are good at making comedy work, but they suck at putting any variety into it.

But.

I see her with Hanayo because of her eating tendencies. It also helps that she has a same VA as Hanayo.

It didn't take long for me to become entirely sick of Chiya. Thankfully she tones it down a bit later on.

I'm okay with this.

>The best show of the season.
You're kidding, right?

Yes, all the people who don't share your opinion are obviously joking.

Urara was honestly the only show that I was looking forward to watching each week.
That said, it was a weak season.