Kill yourselves

>tfw you realise that you will never get an Israeli goddess as a gf because you're a closeted faggot that unironically believes that Hitler did nothing wrong
>pic related

I fucking love jews

all jewish women are literally perfect

Jews are /ourrace/

>implying anyone wants a khazar witch

>still falling for the vaginal Jew

Stolen genes from years of stealing American women during the 30, German women during the 50s and then more European women these dirty Jews get there hands on, Infact the Jew's spend so much time looking for hot women to intergrate to prevent themselves from genetic decay that they are still decaying.

I hope you're not implying the right looks good either.
>shitty filters
>pounds of makeup
>looks like she used the bigger eye meme feature and it went wrong

nice cherries, picker

>Thick eyebrows
>Fat arms
>Sagging tits
>Fat hips

1/10 would not bang

this ones better

>implying that this is not perfection

I had a Jew gf.
She fucked a nigger.
She got Herpes.
Then gave me nigger Herpes.

I wish wise men and herbs that work well with poultry stayed in options because sometimes I forget all fields

Can I shill for JIDF in exchange for a jewish gf?

oh look Sup Forums she even serves in the Israeli military, so apparently she is more manly than you will ever be

I literally have this right now and she is a Trump supporter I just don't want to convert.

And I'll shill against Isreal if I'm given a qt persian gf.

jewish bitches are good for hate fucking and degrading. the only problem is that they're like scooters. they're fun to ride but no one wants their friends to see them on one. for me, the kink is overcoming my inherent revulsion in my quest to allow them to be their degenerate selves

OH REALLY

You can't tempt me with your sexy thot photos.

I broke a years long dry spell a couple days ago and I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. And good for me I keep this esteem in the tank long enough to last me years again if I have to. You can't jew me, get over it.

looks like men and/or witches imo

Bar Rafaeli: BLACKED

This folder is for threads like this, kek

I don't want to fuck the girl on the right, I want to give her my love and affection.