Why is he so based?

Why is he so based?

Is this the season of deadfish eyed MCs?

He's a tryhard

I literally can't say a man who can wreck girls easily where the enemy is ALL GIRLS is based.

Oh hey, didn't know that was getting an anime

Because he's not a high school boy.

Having a dead waifu does that to a man.

because hes the old man who mindbreaks the loli, exccept hes not old.

He gets it.

Oh look another shitty useless prick who ruined the anime. Could've been so much better without him.

/u/pset?

Thank God Hinako Note, SNnT, and FAG are much better unlike this another uninspired unoriginal haremshit, self-insert fag. Hell, Sakura Quest has more substance than this shit.

TORONTO

Just finished watching this actually?

>isn't afraid of getting physical with women
>goes to magic school to teach nothing of value
>still impresses the class with his dedication to laziness
>can forcefeed his students without expulsion
>doesn't look away in fear of being beaten after walking into womens changing room

Is he literally /ourguy/?

Fucking fight me /u/ canafag

Yes

Who could have guessed that the most based MC in years would come from a fucking battle harem?

More like an idiot. At least he is self aware of it.

Wait a second, I've seen a post like this before. Aren't you a Kemonofag?

I decided to dive into the manga and don't get your hopes up, it's got trash writing, he's completely inept for the dumbest of fucking reasons, and relies on plot armor to get through everything. When all signs point to him actually being able to solve a problem in the narrative, he's delivered a swift kick in the balls and is forced to rely on his MacGuffin magic to save the day
it's actually fucking insulting to read
im so fucking salty, after such a great first episode the source material just won't do it justice

Isn't he basically just Onizuka in a fantasy world with a secretly edgy background?

Yeah that's pretty bullshit, considering I read the manga myself. Glen being inept is quite possibly the biggest alarm ringer

fucks sake it's just that he's stupid for the wrong god damn reasons, anybody with proper training which he SHOULD HAVE HAD being the top fucking assassin or whatever would be able to solve this shit without making it look like a 14 year old's fanfic

Is this this season's midriff anime?
I need one after Urara.

Fools world isn't that good of a magic to begin with. All it does is stop activation of magic, magic that is already precasted will fuck him up.

More or less yeah.

Is he the best MC of all time?

If we had more like him battle harems would be acceptable.

>open the 1st vol of the ln
>1st illustration is a naked girl bathing (but with the nipples conveniently covered by steam, making it a pointless skin-only picture that brings nothing to the story)
>nope the fuck out and delete the jpegs

nothing triggers trash-flags quicker than illustrations that are targetting teenagers and muslims