JoJo Thread

Name stands that are never used to their full potential because they would be incredibly broken if they were.
>Scary Monsters
>Diego infects a bunch of mosquitos with dino disease
>Dinosaur army

Other urls found in this thread:

jojos-bizarre-adventure-fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Jiordan_Joestar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The World
>same type of stand
>Star Finger
DIO's World would've been only 1 chapter had he used this technique instead of knives.

>attacks from a distance
>uses the element of surprise
>take a fucking marksmanship class
>partner up with someone worth something

Horse should have joined the Crusaders. Could have had some fun interactions with Mista in P6, or at least gotten better.

Soft and Wetto because Gappy can literally steal fucking anything, but he somehow doesn't use this to completely fuck people

>The Hand
>bring someone close to you by swinging (like Okuyasu did with Josuke and RHCP) and DELET their head/stand's head
>near infinite fly as long as The Hand swings
>DELET space in front of an object and use it as a projectile.
>DELET projectiles thrown at you
Imagine someone like Giorno or Jo2uke with The Hand, it would be fucking terrifying.

>tfw he uses Soft and Wet to steal the P8 girls' virginity

kek

That's the point of Okuyasu. He balances the Stand.

He could use it continously and he would reach the center of the earth. If he wanted to he could destroy the world

>Heaven's Door
>Rohan doesn't rule the world

but seriously

>Gather a group of 20 or so people
>I will not rest until I find out the location of Yoshikage Kira
>Until I find the location of Yoshikage Kira, I will not to eat, drink, sleep, or go to the bathroom

Need to*

It's kind of funny. By the end of things, it turned out that Keicho was the one holding him back the whole time.

Did we ever even see the hand actually erase a body part how do we even know if it's lethal because it also "merges" the the edges of the erased.

>Naokatsu Tsuda said he would be most excited to animate Part 8

I mean The hand was shown to be able to delete anything, there's no reason to believe it can't delete body parts, besides, if you delete somebody's brain it won't matter if their jaw and upper head merge, they'll still have no brain in the end.

Purple Haze from Part 5. Seriously, a Stand that infects you with a death virus just by punching you once? No wonder Fugo never had more than one fight.

Why not simply write

>I know Kira's current location

It's not like Heaven's Door can't do that, since Koichi mastered Italian this way.

Araki forgot that thing he did later.

Star Platinum
Prove me wrong

>WORLD FINGA

holy shit, that would have been amazing! DIO should have just imitated every trick Jotaro worked hard to learn.
DIO being such a cunt about it would have made it amazing.

>cute trick Jotaro~, but it is nothing compared to my WORLD FINGA!
*proceeds to shoot out all ten fingers at once*

>LOOOK WHAT I HAVE!
>where did you get those knives?
>Where did you get that remote control car back in prison? YES, I DIO, DO KNOW ABOUT THAT!

>Surgically planting a flesh bud with THE WORLD's precision

That mixed with all the time stop bullshit and steamrollers would have made a hype fight even more hype.

Oh yeah, the flesh buds. The fuck didn't he take Polnareff back for when he tried to kill him? Or any of them, for that matter.

>You will never DIO doesn't suck Jotaro's stand up like how Jotaro did with Justice

It honestly baffles me that Araki gave such a god tier stand to one of the main allies with no evolutions at all
Like seriously Rohan has so much potential with what he can write in to people
What's stopping him from writing "My stand is Star Platinum" or "I am not able to die" into someone?
Hell, if he wanted to, he could become a fucking godking extremely easily or achieve fucking space travel if he thought about how enough
>mfw Rohan probably could have solved all of the worlds problems
>He was too caught up in his stupid manga to do so

*You will never see DIO sucking up Jotaro's stand
I'm tired

>someone unironically believes this

We didn't see Koichi mastering Italian. Rohan probably wrote something in him like 'I will read this Italian For Dummies book really fast and absorb and retain all the information.'

Not how Heavens Door works at all.

>The World vore

I always assumed that was the point.
Rohan was always Araki's baby.
I mean if you want to get technical, Rohan may have a true 'Heaven' stand that DIO was seeking. (heaven in the name, white and gold, can control fate to some extent).

Rohan is meant to be totally fucking broken. His flaw is that he is a self absorbed cunt, a high maintenance bitch, and if it has nothing to do with muh Koich or muh manga, Rohan doesnt give a fuck.

He only did anything at all in part 4, for a shot at ghost pussy, and settled for midget pussy.

Quick Sup Forums do your best edit with king burguer

Eat shit.

Survivor really scared me when it first showed up
>go to famous event with thousands of people
>activate the stand
>genocide.jpeg

>Otherwise impossible tasks may also be made possible (after commanding Josuke to fly backwards at 70 km/h, he does, without external force). Rohan has also given Koichi the ability to speak Italian
Where was I wrong?
It's never specified how far Rohan can go with his commands because we never really see him pushing it very far, so we don't know the true limits of the ability

>Rohan vs Heaven Ascension DIO

Green Day is the worst.

>sit at home
>activate city-wide ranged stand
>thousands dead

...Is this old, shitty scan supposed to be proving something? Read my post again.
>Rohan probably wrote something in him like 'I will read this Italian For Dummies book really fast and absorb and retain all the information.'

Absolutely not. In JoJo a human being can easily move stupidly fast (Look at Sandman, and take into account Koichi is a stand-user). If Rohan could write 'I am invulnerable' or 'I know the identity of Yoshikage Kira' then he would have, it's as simple as that. Use your head.

The Josuke thing is probably HD's force+CD's force throwing Josuke back.

Limp Bizkit
>activate in largest cemetery in the world
>army of 5 million invisible zombies

Kek, also dubs

>Vanilla Ice said that a mere dog could not have resolve.
>That he could not possess a proud soul.
>But Stands are the souls manifestation.
>Iggy's soul had moved on it's own.
>IT HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO MOVE

WHY IS IGGY SO BASED

>current year
>modern animation can't even properly animate horses in motion
>CGI horses look like shit and is rendered at what looks like 5fps

Part 7 anime never.

Is iggy the most badass crusader?
Yes.

Iggy was okay I suppose, his death was great and so was the Pet Shop fight, but I'll never understand the decision to put Kakyoin in a bus and bring him in.
What was Araki thinking? I mean, couldn't he wait until he got to another story arc to introduce a mascot instead of just shoving one in the middle of an ongoing story? It was dumb and Kakyoin shouldn't have been shafted because of it.

did he deserved to die?

fuck you

>Kakyoin comes back
>immediately jobs to Darby despite his resolve
>Jotaro defeats Darby with some lukewarm shit which was unsatisfying as fuck

I wish we got to see Kakyoin win that fight.

>King Nothing
>The most badass name since Scary Monsters
>Is useless as shit in a fight
I hope norisuke gets something new or he will die in a fight

Echoes can do literally anything, you just need to be creative

Fight could have gone the same, just have Joseph job and Kakyoin do the cheating thing.
Would still be lame but at least I would have added something more to Kakyoin.

Act3 can defeat love train.

Act 3 could defeat King Crimson

why can't they just draw them?

>Hermit Purple can attain psychic messages from TV to tell him what he needs
>doesn't use it to say where DIO is
>doesn't use it to say what DIO's ability is

Hermit Purple is heavily underused.

>Draw
>Animation
>Horses moving a lot
bro do you even animation?

Apparently its very tricky for animators and which is why it costs a lot of money to animate.

David can barely animate regular motion, I'm not expecting them to animate thousands of horses.

Joseph and Hermit Purple are heavily nerfed in part 3.
All to make Jotaro shine.

>the same 8 frames and a rotating background
Wooo so hard

>Jojo's Venture
lol

The tv told them Kakyoin was a traitor when it just that lame ass Rubber Soul nigga, you really think they can use it on fucking DIO?

DIO can sense whenever Hermit is looking at him or something like that

This is why we need Madhouse on Jojo

8 frames to anime an entire horse running? That would look like shit.

8 frames repeated.

Joseph can't job because Hermit Purple is literally the reason Jotaro won in the first place

Jotaro was the scrub, he should've jobbed

You really don't have a clue, do you?

so i just finished part 4
is it only my impression or, by the end of part 4, rohan and even koichi were more like protagonists than josuke? josuke just appeared to punch kira in the face

What are you trying to say exactly? Just have 8 frames of a horse running and repeat it on a rotating background?

Sounds like shit.

Okay, I can dig this, Jotaro jobbing is always fun.
Making it a Kakyoin and Joseph moment would be pretty sweet and add some sense to them going together against DIO, which is still the most retarded thing in Jojo ever, bar coffin.

Okay user sit down. Imagine a horse. Now imagine how it walks. Two legs at a time.
>samefagging
sugoi

I fucking hate CGI and I fucking hated half of the CGI in JoJo, not gonna lie

>no argument
>s-samefag!!

>Rohan
>Protagonist
>Star of RPS Kid and Cheap Trick

Koichi yes. Rohan was just an attention whore. But all JoJo Parts after 3 have characters that get a shit ton of focus and development other than the JoJo. Polnareff, Koichi and Bruno in particular

Araki switched a lot the "MC" thing in part 4 5 and 6.
Part 4= The protagonist switch now and then between the main characters
Part 5= Everyone has a bit of protagonism in the whole arc
Part 6= Jolyne is the MC but she switchs companion, everyone has their own moment to shine (annasui don't, because he sucks)

well, i actually think this is good

You really think 8 pictures can fluidly depict the running of a horse?
Definitely, Rohan was the one actively after Kira the whole time and actually got to him and Hayato.

really felt it about rohan, felt like he did more about defeating the antagonist than josuke

Is there any fucking doujinshi where Jotaro jobs and his soul has to be saved by Kakyoin with some help from Joseph?
Please, Japan

Anasui is the best, fuck off.

>Because Koichi has Echoes he is somehow able to learn Italian easily
>A sprinter who had been running all his life with his own special technique able to outrun horses is comparable to a high school kid
What? Joskue didnt even move with any external force of his own

Wait
>Joskue outran a bus that was about to get onto the highway near Morioh when he was with Joseph
>Speed limits in Japan are generally 40 kph in urban areas
>around 11 meters per second
>Usain Bolt runs at 12 meters per second
>Sandman can run at and even past the rate of a horse galloping
>Horses can average around 40 kph galloping, or again, 11 meters per second
What does it mean?

Gappy is faster

>jojos-bizarre-adventure-fanon.wikia.com/wiki/Jiordan_Joestar
Wow, is this the power of autism?

>Jiordan
What the fuck

>Fanon wikia
That's all.
I'm fucking out

He leaped with his stand

what the fuck

Stand: Infinite Nihility
User Jiordan Joestar

Destructive Power NONE
Speed NONE
Range NONE
Durability NONE
Precision NONE
Developmental Potential NONE

>The true nature and exact workings of Infinite Nihility are completely and utterly unknown, though, if one thing is for certain, it is a horrifyingly powerful stand. By Jiordans own word of mouth, even he doesn't know how to defeat Infinite Nihility. As a testament to its overwhelming powers, it was capable of casaully overwhelming a number of powerful stands at the same time, including Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience Requiem, which was casually annihilated without reason nor explanation when the latter challenged Infinite Nihility.

I am a different user as well, what the fuck also?

The autism levels are off the charts here.

Reminder that no matter how much stuff Araki forgets, he will never be THIS bad at storytelling.

Isn't this the reason Jotaro and Dio were able to "fly" during Dio's World?
fucking araki

Read the post carefully again, idiot.
>Rohan probably wrote something in him like 'I will read this Italian For Dummies book really fast and absorb and retain all the information.'
This does not mention or allude to Echoes at all, and explains how Rohan could insert information that Koichi doesn't know. Once again, nothing to do with Echoes. Don't be intentionally obtuse.

And the second part is equally applicable - Heavens Door was used on two stand-users to throw them away at force, so in all likelihood it used the force of their stands (like Jotaro and DIO in p3) to do it.

>Stand Infinite Nihility

>eye color
>red

>Much like that of dio, Jiordan is one of the single most recurring characters in the entire series, due to his inherent immortality, ever since his appearance at the first installment of the series; Part I: Phantom Blood.

Why do these fucks always try to make them unbeatable? This is why I hate fan characters.

“You remedial creatures... i'm afraid that you are simply no opponents for the likes of me. It isn't not a question of how powerful you may be. My power is in a realm of existence so mind-warpingly beyond your own that you cannot even imagine it, I honestly don't know whether your attempts at even reaching me are sad or hilarious. Watch closely, because you may never get to see this again... this is my stand. Infinite Nihility.”
—Jiordan Introduces Infinite Nihility For The First Time.

>It is one of the single most powerful supernatural abilities in existence, with untold godlike powers and skills of a simply mythic caliber.

>this is his picture

>You remedial creatures... i'm afraid that you are simply no opponents for the likes of me. It isn't not a question of how powerful you may be. My power is in a realm of existence so mind-warpingly beyond your own that you cannot even imagine it, I honestly don't know whether your attempts at even reaching me are sad or hilarious. Watch closely, because you may never get to see this again... this is my stand. Infinite Nihility.

phhssss nothin personel: the stand

if i can be honest, i think that a stand of this power would be really interesting in an actual JoJo part. obviously i dont want this actual shit-tier stand that wouldn't even fly at a hot topic store, it'd have to be very well written to not be as cancerous and autistic. it would require a lot of asspulls i guess but it would be interesting to see how the protags would defeat a stand of such power.

i can't see it happening in the post-reset universe though.

>mfw the picture used for it is just a cropped picture of Asura's Wrath art
>Infinity Nihility

>LITERALLY just Kenshiro with edgy hair

You can't make this shit up.