Tomo-chan

It might be something
I think it's something

carol a shit

Eh. I'll tell you now. Its gonna be boring.
Atleast we're back to Tomo and hopefully Jun.

What is pussyboi's face trying to convey?

Carol is Aizen reincarnated.

>that third panel Carol

breaking your limiter makes you groggy afterward

Why are the pages you post always in worse quality?

>I'll have you know I stubbed my toe and only cried for twenty minutes!

Either Carol is being great as usual or she's ruining everything for no reason. The last panel isn't exactly a good omen.

it definitely doesn't seem like a joke

Because Saizen is terrible.

Nothing ever happens. It's a curse of 4komas.

because the page were the raws are published fucks up the compression really bad
OP pic is from the twitter post

I think Carol's last bubble says "I taught Misuzu something.", or possibly "Misuzu taught me something."

then why do you even bother

Title: Wait and have faith
Panel 1
Senpai: Uuuuggghhh...
Carol: Thanks for coming to save me! You too, Tomo-chan!
Tomo: Yeah...
Carol: What's wrong? You look down.
Panel 2
Tomo: Well, I like Jun and all, but...at times like this, I wonder if it's a bit selfish of me to feel like I wanna stay this way when I get to have him backing me up.
Panel 3
Carol: I can't say anything!
Tomo: Huh?
Panel 4
Carol: Don't worry! At some point, Misuzu will definitely teach you!

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS

I think Tomo would be a lot better if it were more episodic, like Sunday comics, rather than trying to tell an overarching story one page at a time.

Also, looking at Twitter, the Japs don't get this one either. Have fun!

Misuzus gonna have to teach her "THAT"

>It's fine! I'm sure one day...
>Misuzu-chan will tell you!

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?

>Misuzu will definitely teach you!
How to put a condom 101

I don't think even Fumita fucking knows at this point.

Fuck your vague bullshit.

Carol got Senpai, now she's burning everything else down.

Isn't it just that Misuzu will tell her that she doesn't have to change who she is to make Jun like her? I thought this one was obvious.

Actually that might be true.

yep; that's it; although i understand the confusion

It's high time /OUR MAN IN JAPAN/ shows up and delivers justice upon the scheming whores.

No the thing is that Tomo is afraid of changing her current relationship with Jun because she thinks those bro moments with him will go away if they become a couple.

Fumita is on that vay naysh? Bless his soul.

well what tomo is saying is confusing as well
They're probably both referencing the overarching topic, but the specifics of the implications are still confusing

That's the exact opposite that Misuzu was trying to do! Are you reading the fucking thing?

but that is what Carol believes Misuzu will tell Tomo after she moves past her current problems.

They can still keep their bro dynamic while incorporating romance into the relationship. Tomo's problem is that Misuzu has made her believe that's impossible, and that if she's going to be with Jun romantically, she has to act like a girly girl around him.

Un-ironically what did she mean by all of that.

That's why Carol is saying they have to wait for Misuzu to come around, you complete retard.

Death Note had less complicated psychological manipulation than this.

(OP)
The only thing that seems like will make Tomo take action will be another tomboy wooing Jun or jun taking a liking to another girl who is honest with herself.
I really hope it doesn't go this way.

How long will that take though? Tomo is scared to jump the gun and doesn't want to risk things changing between them. Jun is aware of the girly side of Tomo now, with the tomboy still there as well. Misuzu is starting to double take on her plans and may start to notice that she won't be alone if Tomo and Jun get together. The pieces are all there, but knowing fumita, things will be drawn out.

Well put. I'm guessing another 500 chapters and that's my rather optimistic estimation.

Tanabe has not, is not, nor ever will be important in any way.

What are the chances that Carol and Misuzu are still virgins?

100%
I can see their hymen in the speach bubbles.

user, that's lewd.

Misuzu is insulated from her wannabe rapists by Tomo, and Carol is too many steps ahead of everyone else to let herself be soiled.

are carol and senpai related?

Related by heart.

They're "distant relatives", whatever that means.

She got pretty soiled here though?

Probably means that Carol's uncle married some cousin in Misaki's (forgot his name, not sure if this is right) family. This would technically make them related.

The question is, is Tomo-chan a GIRL?

what does いたいって in panel 2 mean?

Soiled, but not SPRAYED.

PROGRESS OR RIOT

Well, it's kinda like one step forward, 2 half-steps back. There's an attempt, but it doesn't succeed.

I'm done. I can't deal with them not fucking anymore. Are there any good doujins?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You're an idiot if you thought this cash cow was going to be sent to slaughter any time soon.

I hereby proclaim 大丈夫 will henceforth translate as "big husband" from now to thereafter.

Nigga is going to jail if he gets caught like that...

He's not going to jail for posting a pot leaf on twitter. Pull your head out of your ass, user.

Cool it on the imagination, gangster. You might hurt yourself.

Its safe to say Fumita knows what hes doing.

I'm talking about if he actually gets caught WITH the stuff. You idiots know the strict they are over there right?

I'm well aware how strict the Japanese are about drugs. All he said was that "[He] had a piece of leaf." You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

>it's a bit selfish of me to feel like I wanna stay this way when I get to have him backing me up
I can't tell if this is awkward english or if I'm retarded

Carol theory guy here - let me see an alternate translation and I might be able to tell you what she meant by this. Maybe.

I doubt the japanese police actually know what weed really looks like. They're probably much more into opiates and chems.

Thanks Taco. Are you gonna do something with Carol in the third panel?

He deserves it for dragging this shit so much.

She likes Jun and wants their relationship to advance, but she's enjoying the buddy-buddy stuff they do (like beating up the rape gang) and feels it's selfish of her to want to stay like that.

youre the namefag, so its the second option

Ah ok I got it.

Tomo wonders if she should feel guilty for keeping Jun in a status quo instead of advancing, which Misuzu is doing to her.

The subtext here is that Misuzu is a dy-

>anyone who uses those images is now accused of being Michlan
We live in sad days thanks to him.

you must be really retarded if you save his shitty crops

Guys I think Misuzu might be gay

Nice try Michlan.

You are mistaken.

Do not deny the truth Michlan.

I'm going to sleep.

oh god

Oh gosh

Slowpoke here, what is Misuzu supposed to tell Tomo?

How tomo actually can have her cake and eat it too

threesome end?

>Another page of characters not really saying anything and being vague

act like a damsel in distress and your prince will finally treat you like a princess.

the reason she states that misuzo knows, is that misuzu knows she will never be treated like a princess because she has the dimensions of a 5 year-old boy

>vague
Goddamn it guys what do you need to see Misuzu furiously schlicking to her secret Tomo picture stash?

>Degrading tomo with something as impure as a threesome

>Misuzu tells Tomo to act girly so Jun will like her, and believes it
>Misuzu tells Tomo to act girly so Jun will like her, but it doesn't fit her personall so she reverts to Jun's preferred tomboy, so Misuzu is just using reverse psychology on Tomo

What's her keikaku?

Yes.

No you're missing the point retard. Misuzu doesn't want Tomo to be girly because she likes girly girls, she wants Tomo to be girly because a Tomo that tries to be girly(and inevitably fails) is a Tomo that spends time with Misuzu

Hence, Carol comparing Tomo feeling guilt over not confessing to Jun to Misuzu is because Misuzu is a literal faggot.

Wrong image

Carol is really clinging onto him. You just know shes gonna do the you-know-what to him

>Help him
That's a mistranslation. And that dialog captured none of the original intent.

I really do like Jun. But at times like these, I still want to have him watch my back. Is that too selfish?

She likes Jun -> want to be girly and enter into a normal boy-girl relationship -> but still want to fight shoulder to shoulder with Jun.

Carol hints that Mizusu will someday tell her it's okay.

The "saying thank you for helping out and going home alone"?