Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Sure, the MC is awesome and the sisterly girls are cute, but let's talk about the cool setting for bit.

>Walled off kingdom/city

Is that the standard setting in battle harems?

yes, the authors are careful to do this to limit the amount of women the mc can seduce in any given situation.

It's so there is no escape.

I just want more of smug Sisti

I hope this doesn't turn into a harem and the teacher keeps a professional relationship with his students.

>teacher keeps a professional relationship with his students
It is a harem, but this might happen despite that.

I think it's developing in an interesting fashion so far.

But yeah, there's how this magic academy is famous because all the (unknown) great mages graduated from there. Apparently everyone at this school is rich and talented too, I guess, but we have no idea yet.

Also students aren't allowed to use magic off grounds for some reason. Wonder why.

Also, people have no problem with students using magic off grounds yet again, wonder why it's off-limits then.

There's talk of runic spells, which are what? Something about translating them to standard language too.

Although, it seems the magic they cast is just vocal spells and for some reason it depends on how fast you talk. Somehow this is related.

We haven't delved into mana and how much they have, but that one witch did a giant beam pretty easily, so it says a lot.

MC also lives on a mountain somewhere which must be that mountain in the image.

There's also the noble Fibel family, as always.

There's rankings, all the way up to sixth order, whatever that means. If the MC is third order, can't imagine what first and second are because the students would have to be above that.

Also there's a floating castle that no one knows about apparently. Melgalic's Sky Castle.

Oh yeah, there's talk about alchemy whatever that is in this world. Sounds like chemistry really.

Sisti used a pretty powerful wind drill too that's able to send someone up like five stories or something.

Minor healing spell too.

I wanna cum on Sisti's midriff

Lumia a cute

Doesn't this shit take place in fantasy land, with monsters and whatnot around?
This is basic stuff even seen in our medieval times.
>You wall off to keep outside threats at bay.
>Don't have worry about getting your ass dragged into the night by wild animals.
>People can actually get shit done.
>More prosperity
>More longer standing structures
>Nearby settlements will flock to you for the safety and opportunity you provide.
>More expanding.
>Unless they have siege weapons, everyone will get fucked if they try to invade.
A village or hamlet will always be small, will always suffer from outsider threats like beasts and bandits, they won't grow simply because they have to worry about protection and possible attack everyday.
This isn't a cliché as much as it is simple cause and effect, the safest and most prosperous place in fantasy land is safe and prosperous because people built a wall.

The school uniform makes the girls look like hookers.

You apply to a school and this is you're resume.

How many people can you get in your battle harem?

>reddit spacing

Wonderful, isn't it?

best girl won't win

But they are pure.

Are we not going to question how it looks like the kingdom is built on top of a lake? Because that can't be a river. Unless it's just artificial water.

>Virgin hookers
I never knew I wanted this.

So?

A better question would be who cares

Still pure and tight though

>awesome MC
>cute girls
How about no? It's shit. Even by battle harem standards. Fuck you. The setting are also fucking generic.

>doesnt want cute girls

Thanks for sharing your valuable opinion

You're quite knowledgeable about this, user.

Makes me wonder what the town prostitutes look like.

It's hard to see, but there's at least two points of entry, so it's a river.
Also what is Venice?

b-baka, it's not like they wanted to be your hookers or something

I just about had an orgasms when I saw that background art, especially the high quality clouds.

>MC is awesome
He's better than average, but far from awesome

You have a good eye. I forgot all about Venice, you're right. Any idea on how large the kingdom is based on what we can see? Is there a way to figure out the elevation at which the camera is too.

Reminds me of Axel in Konosuba

It's common sense once you sit down and think about it, not him but it was also brought up in Spice and Wolf as a town had the balls to not build walls to more easily expand and it went into the ups and downs of such a decision.

thanks user i though about picking this up but seeing it made me think about Negima, Zero no tsukaima and all the other crap that gets shit out that's the same.

the only one that's worth watching is little witch academia.

Do you guys literally watch anything? Have some standards or at the very least have a pair of eyes. There's literally hundreds more battle harem to watch thaf I know is in your fucking backlog. This show literally have nonreason to exist. Generic as fuck with the fucking blandest charactera.

I love Yona but I can't watch her show.

You seem desperate for this (You)

Oh, a school setting where kids learn magic? Never seen that in any LN/Anime/Manga before. What a groundbreaking concept.

>stop liking what i don't like

Fuck off canada

>Stop liking what I don't like

I can kinda see it.

So how do they expand with walls? Just move some place further and build a road?

the samefaging is strong in this tread.

So this place is fantasy Italy?

Going by the LN:

Serica > Lumia > Riel > Sisti

How ironic

Swing and a miss.

Wow, really shows how equal the kingdom's wall are on the right. Perhaps, it's some magic spell which is why it's almost nearly a full circle.

>he doesnt know how to check post timers

Well that was precisely it, they mentioned that having walls does make it harder to expand and that generally towns just get denser, though of course if there's a great enough demand you could rebuild the walls to account for more land but generally yes you would just build another settlement a bit farther away and if both towns survive long enough you might see them merge eventually.

Francine > Lumia > *

>I forgot all about veince
m8

Wrong.

Sisti > Riel > Lumia > *

Needs more star forts.

Gender bendered MC > Serica > Red-haired tsundere > Lumia > Sisti > Riel

>Build wall.
>Expand outward with settlements.
>Build more wall.
>Either re-purpose first wall's materials to build even more wall or keep it to section off parts of the city in case of a siege.

It's a common mistake for non-Europeans, surely.

Hello there Leaf. Hows that social anxiety treating you?

Maybe the school they're in, in the latest volume is in a city like that.

Magic isn't off limits outside, it's just encouraged that you kinda don't go flaunting magic around because then you'll build a reputation. So the specific scene is Sisti telling Lumia to not heal every random person in trouble so that every random person in trouble doesn't go put of their way to find her.

In every series I've read with a circular city, it always has a city-wide magical circle underneath.

Is this a meme now?

>Canada shitting up another thread

I'm sure there's a lot I could complain about but the uniforms bother me so much my attention is all drawn there.

Would the Kingdom send specific people to go out and build another settlement when population gets high or do people just leave on their own terms to get it done? Curious if they have a whole batch of people leave at once or send more after a bit, probably does, right?

First three steps seem obvious, the last one though is interesting. What materials were walls usually made of anyways that they're able to do that? It's not wood, so how does that work?

Fucking alchemists and their Philosopher's Stones.

LNfag here
Serika > Female Glen > Riel > Sisti > /jp/ > Lumia

>MC is awesome
No.

He's annoying as fuck.

Alright looks like this isn't the show for you.
You can leave now, unless you're just here to shitpost

>It's not wood
No a good amount of walls are made of wood depending how large a town you're talking.

People generally leave on their own terms though, be it to strike out elsewhere, the city is too crowded for them, property costs too much, whatever.

what if he maintains proper professional distance with students but puts a fresh coat of icing on the Professor every night after a hard day at work surrounded by cute, bare bellies

also, there's a magic circle under the city that is the source of her being the eternal 25

>tfw alchemy is foreshadowed
>flying castle has giant crystals sticking out of it
It's almost as if this castle is the key to the spell.

>Sericachad
Truly the best of taste

>Every series I've read
So like 4?

What's with this recent leaf boogeyman meme

You talking about Serica? They've revealed the source of her immortality?

>girls gets mad at the teacher
>despite the fact that he's a teacher, and thus her elder, because she's the tsundere in a harem anime, she must hit him, no matter what
So I guess even Japanese sensibility must bend to the whim of cliche harem jokes, huh?

No, I think I'll stay.

You'll have to learn how to deal with criticism if you want to survive on Sup Forums.

>professional distance
He's kept his distance every single time since he got into the class room. The only time they touch is before he's even present as a teacher. She also was the one to throw the glove at him, so that part wasn't his fault.

Build a new wall.

I'm a burg and I've always thought it was cool. How can you just forget about a city with water for roads?

She's no random girl, user. She's a noble and not just a noble, she's the next head of her family. You know how they are.

We learned a high number of shitposters are from Canada on april fools' day.

Maybe you should learn to deal with your emotions before calling something annoying as criticism

It's a prestigious school. You came here for a reason, and if your instructor is a faggot who doesn't teach good then you'd probably get mad.

Oh. I see, I haven't finished the episode yet. I'm liking this better than most harem anime because of the switch up with MC being a teacher and not a student, but it never becomes easier to get through the typical stuff.

Her dad owns the school, she can punch him all she wants

>reddit spacing

What is the point of spreading out

The text randomly

It doesn't make sense

>Neko waifu
>Not best

>Neko
More like cow

There are people who hates Glen. What the hell.

>because of the switch up with MC being a teacher and not a student

LNfags just tell me if this is more Infinite Stratos or more Great Teacher Onizuka.

>Serica being second
>To Sisti especially

>pops owns the school
>the school that's been around for a thousand years and is highly prestigious
Jesus, just how rich is she and why does no one bow down to her at every step like a proper ojou-sama?

*horse waifu

Teachers are, most of the time, commoners.
For that reason, despite the school-based relationship, aristocratic students are higher socially than commoner faculty.

And well, there's this (). Only mages that are Rank 4 and above are allowed in the school and the school itself is a royal school, most likely funded by the kingdom. It makes sense that they want only the very best education.

>Doesn't this shit take place in fantasy land
doubtful. I'm seeing western underwear and metal lockers in