Julian Assange & Wikileaks to be exonerated?

>President Donald Trump’s attorneys made a solid case for preemptively pardoning Julian Assange in a motion to dismiss a WikiLeaks-related lawsuit against the Trump campaign.

>While preemptive pardons are rare — they are not unheard of.

>The motion, filed on December 29, was in response to a lawsuit by two Democratic Party donors who allege that the Trump campaign and former adviser Roger Stone conspired with Russians to publish the leaked Democratic National Committee emails.

>In defense of the Trump campaign, the 32-page filing by Michael A. Carvin argues that the publishing of the DNC leak passes both aspects of the Bartnicki First Amendment Test.

>The first part of the case law is that a defendant may not be held liable for a disclosure of stolen information if it deals with “a matter of public concern.”

>Addressing this portion, Carvin’s filing asserts that there can be “no serious doubt” that the disclosures from WikiLeaks satisfied the “newsworthy” and “public concern” portion of the test.

>The second portion of the test requires that the speaker (or publisher) was not “involved” in the theft.

>Given that WikiLeaks does not steal or hack the documents that are provided to them, and most rational people would agree that all of their leaks have been newsworthy, the Bartnicki First Amendment Test is not only satisfied by the Trump campaign — but also by Assange and his organization.

tl;dr a lawsuit filed by democrat donors could have the unintended consequence of exonerating Julian Assange and Wikileaks under US law

archive.is/wCrxj

Assange will be given a sweeping pardon. He will be a legend for the rest of history

The children of the corn grew up.

Freedom Bump

I would probably fake my own death so I could live in peace after going through what poor Julian did. If I were pardoned that is

posthumously?

Basically they can't pardon a crime that hasn't entered the system yet
If true, they are trying to bring asange into the country without crimes

Dana Rohrbacher suggested/joked after his meeting with Assange (arranged and attended by Chuck C Johnson), that Assange was going to end up having a correspondent in the WH before everything was all said and done. I choose to believe that, and hope it's soon. Assange is essentially the only fully trustworthy public figure, perhaps even slightly more so than Trump (whom I love more than life, but on trustworthiness alone, I might pick Julian)

He's not trustworthy
I like him because he has a reputation he has to live up to

woah, assange is about to release the mother lode for this deal.

>He's not trustworthy

bump. dude has the sauce and the balls.

ja's browsing habits will give him away.

>Trump (whom I love more than life

Pic related is a highly inefficient method for moving cotton from the field to the mill. Those light skinned negros should have giant bags they fill before moving to the mill. Their well tanned overlord should have payed more attention and not let them abandon the bags on the way to the field. Now they will have to waste time on many trips instead of just one.

Trump and Assange are both Russian assets so it totally makes sense

I think this is a sign. Assange stuff seems to be true so far.

is Assange the only intelligent Australian?

Why can't we all laugh about it and live separately yet respect and interact with each other? This is a funny pic. I know it's naieve but sometimes I wish we could all just get along.

CIA pls

kek

I WONDER IF HE'LL EVER LEAVE THAT EMBASSY

Didn't he die

He did a couple of times.

With a bag in his head.

Assange flipped on anyone ever trusted him. Everyone. He is as trustless egomaniac and a Russian puppet. He knows quite well that his 4-eyes home country, which is sucking on the CIAs tits, will throw him under the bus in the second the US overlords want something. He will play his cards accordingly.

Well, yeah. Us Aryans can't trust any of you subhumans, especially the melanin free niggers known as "white people".

Nah, he's just the subtlest shitposter of the lot

Assange is ok in my book.