It's happening and now I'm scared

youtube.com/watch?v=5V3BpuK01RQ

world war 3. Fuck I am so afraid I do not know what these sounds are? Anybody know? Any news on rising tensions?

Fuck any info? I took this video earlier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pijbhxy2ojM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fear nothing, greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

Sirens?

>any info?
>posts with memeflag instead of geolocation

Oh shit, checked.

There’s a rising tension in my pants.

NEW THREAD TOPIC: How many of these retarded threads do we have to deal with this year alone? Place bets now.

On the one hand its clearly just a test of the sirens.

On the other, the powers that be feel the need to test the sirens. BE AFFRAID.

War breaks out in 3rd world nations like yours all the time, OP, this is nothing new.

Tree fiddy.

youtu.be/Pijbhxy2ojM

Higherside chats --- mk ultra

Tornado sirens. Tornado sirens are meant to be tested every first Wednesday of every month. You would know this if you spent some time outside of your mother's basement.

never heard them before.

Checked and can confirm that those are sirens gay op.

Otherwise known to be tested on the first Wednesday of the month.

Sorry bud.

>2018
>worshiping (((Yaweh)))

niggers

I'm guessing you're not American, in which case I have no idea why you're afraid of getting nuked, unless you're South Korean or Japanese.

I feel him user. Praise be unto the Lord God Almighty in Heaven

I'm fucking scared because it keeps happening all day

It always happens but at the same time it never happens.

no it stops then starts and I called people my friend hears some in UK and my brother hears some across the country - not all right now but throughout the day

You've never heard warning sirens before?

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Damn, it feels great being a Catholic

>>OHH NO, MUH SOUNDS IN THE WILDERNESS
This shit again???

Easiest hoax to create. All you need to do is mix some stupid sound effects.

GTFO

If the air Sirens go off and it's not a normal testing day you need to close windows and turn on the news, there might be a chemical leak or really bad black smoke from a fire or another air born danger to your health this is normal is most countrys same Sirens would be used in a air attack

I feel the same about flying spaghetti monster.
Praise him with his long noodle arms he keeps me safe for eternity.
His meat sauce is in me.

That video was first posted back in 2015 srs

I'm serious it's not just sirens . some sounds are coming from the sky. Please I'm not kidding I'm freaking out. If you heard the sounds besides the sirens you'd be scared to it shakes your whole body.

Every state that gets tornadoes is shit tier. why would I know any of this?

I got a sharp short blast of feedback, almost like radio static last night around this time, made me get up and look all over the house, nothing like that since (and cant ever remember it before)

Might be low flying aircraft it make a really loud annoying sound that shakes your body is airblast from jet engien?

exactly - lots of people reporting strange things I'm freaked out

I'm a mobilefag so no flags, where are you user?

>Every state that gets tornadoes is shit tier.
All 50 states have gotten a tornado at least once.