2018 is going to be the year of the alt coin. it's not too late to get in, guys. this was 7k one month ago...

2018 is going to be the year of the alt coin. it's not too late to get in, guys. this was 7k one month ago. not selling until i hit one million.

Other urls found in this thread:

something.com,
youtube.com/channel/UCR-R4xs-BWOBx7kLCAQVHzA/videos
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf
request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
medium.com/@twobitidiot/95-crypto-theses-for-2018-ca7b74f8abcf
coindesk.com/blockchain-token-velocity-problem/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What site do you acquire your alt coins from?

binance mostly

>want to buy some delicious alt coins
>coinbase refusing to give me my coins with no explanation
>bitstamp refusing to verify me because all my proof of address shit sent through email
>shit I wanted to buy weeks ago already mooning
I hate crypto so fucking much.

shillscammers.com

shit like this is why this opportunity exists right now

I am currently trading on coinbase and quadrigacx. I want to start using kraken because of the fee structure but the site is terrible right now with all the load :/

I am registered on a bunch of other sites but because I of my bank I can't fund them :/

I have 4.5 ltc right now.

personally i'd get out of ltc but what do i know

THIS SITE IS FREAKING AWESOME!

Hey by the way. If you ever want to read something, you should check out something.com, there's always something to read on something.com

Why would you exit the ltc market?

i sold my LTC the other day when I bought SPHTX (only a few hundred bucks worth)

personally I'd sell LTC and buy BCH instead. i think BCH reaching parity with bitcoin is really likely and in comparison to BTC/BCH LTC is a shitcoin. BTC is a shitcoin too imo btw

Ok thanks for your perspective.

What about xrp?

you're the first person I've seen shilling bch in months. what's your reasoning?

will probably continue to go up but i wouldnt touch it personally. it's really hard to buy anything that in the near term wont go up 100%.. it's more a question of what's more likely to be eviscerated in the mid term

this youtube channel has the best defense of BCH / takedown of BTC youtube.com/channel/UCR-R4xs-BWOBx7kLCAQVHzA/videos

in short: BTC lost its way and BCH is the real bitcoin

bittrex (US based) and binance (hong kong i think)

Can you do this shit anonymously? Or do i need to give up some banking information?

Thanks.

Always looking for more options :)

unless you're using localbitcoins.com you'll need to give ID to coinbase/gdax. dont know if there are any fiat -> crypto sites that dont need it. i dont think binance required ID for cashing out. i forget. in 2018 you'll see the rise of decentralized exchanges that will be totally absent of rule of law and know-your-customer rules. that will be interesting. if you want to get in on that google 0x / ZRX and kyber network

>0x / ZRX and kyber network

Thanks for this tip.

>localbitcoins

I am registered there but wasn't able to fund the account.

ive never used it, sorry

you guys might be interested in the following reading. the crypto utility token economy is imo quite interesting. the following two projects i'm most excited about.

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf
request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf

more

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
medium.com/@twobitidiot/95-crypto-theses-for-2018-ca7b74f8abcf
coindesk.com/blockchain-token-velocity-problem/

Interesting. I'd prefer to not have to throw out bank information to these things, but there is clearly money in it for the smart...

t. not sure if smart