"Downsizing" agenda review - "Don't Save Your Race White Bois"

>Watched Matt Damon's - Downsizing.
>A basic, "a hero's journey" type premise.
>Failed to make good use of that

>New technology offers no hassle care free life.
>White guy chooses new care-free life.
>White wife leaves him because she's not ready to make the final sacrifice.
>He dabbles in degeneracy.
>Heartbroken, he falls in love with crippled asian woman.
>Not so subtlety feeding his white knight complex.
>Then finds out that society is going to end in roughly 300 years.
>Has choice to either leave Asian woman and ensure a future society by going underground with very white Norwegians.
>Or, stay with Asian woman and accept the eventual annihilation of him and his species.

Guess what he chooses?

Screenshot this-- this flick will win best picture.

The Norwegian cult had racemixing

I can't tell how much of this is actually the script and how much is just inferred after being filtered through twenty five layers of Sup Forumsvision

He's got to be a jew.
She's ugly.

I don't care where they stick their whatevers.

Don't waste $.01 on Hollywood shite.

Those pedo producers already have more than enough money to bribe 12 year olds to suck their circumcised dicks.

I'm amused at this latest trend of ZOG damage control where they realized their relentless pushing of BMWF woke the goyim up, so they're furiously backpedaling and trying to placate us with high profile WM[Non-White]F couples.

Watch it and see for yours self, some things you can't unlearn.

Yeah, and that last scene of the black guy going into the tunnel saving all humanity. Not really subtle there either.

You wouldn't be calling it Sup Forumsvision if it's what the newspapers said. Our perspective is just as valid, it just lacks "mainstream" support.

BLACKED

>Has choice to either leave Asian woman and ensure a future society by going underground with very white Norwegians.
>Or, stay with Asian woman and accept the eventual annihilation of him and his species.
But isn't that the type of message pol would be in favour of? Whites survive but race mixers die off

A black person does it instead.

sorry user, but Sup Forums has already spoken

Better sudoku now, before we have to see the shame.

So instead of Matt Damon the Norwegians take a black guy with them? Like what this user said? Wow that is really overt holy cow

I noticed everything you guys just pointed out about the movie because pol is rubbing off on me for my movie choices now.
But all in all it was a fun movie, I wanted to see it because christoph waltz is an amazing actor and I did have a few good laughs watching it, can’t you guys just relax and let a movie be a movie, seriously this release wasn’t even that publicized and it isn’t anything near what you could call a blockbuster.
7/10 would watch again

OYVEY
YES
DOWNSIZE SO THAT
YOU CAN MAKE ROOM FOR ALL THE
SHIT SKI-- I MEAN NICE BLACK PEOPLE
AND CHINESE.

ALL I FEEL IS RAGE

Realisticly a saint would kill him if hes a lone nigger

>can’t you goys just relax and let a movie be a movie

>t. no fun allowed faggot
kys

>there are no shills on pol

Should have called it Downgrade.

I thought that gimpy chinese bitch was cute. The perfect yang to my ying. Would give love fuck / 10.

>reptilians evolved from dinosaurs

The survival community had niggers in it. They were going to create a disgusting mixed race society that would emerge after the apocalypse and reclaim the earth. Matt Damon did not have any good options.

>in 300 years

He is already broke, divorced and no kids, he is no use to the Norwegians let him die

>He actually spent shekels to watch kike propaganda
nu/pol/ in a nutshell

>He's got to be a jew.
>She's ugly.

>I don't care where they stick their whatevers.

>Don't waste $.01 on Hollywood shite.

>Those pedo producers already have more than enough money to bribe 12 year olds to suck their circumcised dicks.
This 1000000x

Down sizing two, They use the Blacks as food.

>she can't figure out how to pirate