So are we all in agreement now that Macron was /ourguy/ all along?

So are we all in agreement now that Macron was /ourguy/ all along?

top 10 anime betrayals

I thought Trump WAS literally Hitler?

>OY VEY MUH SHEKELS!!

Winning.

wtf did he do all i remember was him being a cheeky cunt with the climate change quip @ Trump.

Is he actually going Francist?

Top shoah lad

literally a double agent the whole time

the Bogs deliver

I was against him as he is a literally vat-grown banker, but have to say his track record has been pretty good.

A monarchist who hates niggers and knows Africa is a waste of time, where are you now Macron-haters?

All he does is go on and on about global warming fuck him.

>expecting a journalist to understand redundant statements

The guy literally said he wanted to "rule like the god Jupiter" during the election, he has always been a fashy goy deep down.

Macron is a very tough guy to figure out. Sometimes he seems like /ourguy/, but then others he seems like your typical Eurocentric cuck. And then there is the whole wife thing. He's very complex.

dude idk wtf is going on anymore

>Race Realism

Wow a non autistic Euro politician

How lucky the francois must feel :>)

Where were you when the Macron dynasty began? Kikes out, baguettes in!

>/ourgarçon/

What did they show him?

>America gets another Washington
>at the same time France gets another Napoleon
Just waiting on Germany to get another Bismark, Russia to get another Peter, and England to get another Churchill and we can finally sort some shit out.

Everything.

>comparing trump to Washington

▲ ▲

>accidentally?
oh no >pic related

tfw u look like a little bit uglier macron

>England
>Churchill

more like another Saladin.

Good England needs another Churchill and bomber Harris. I'm thirsting for some more Aryan blood.

Spoilers: Trump is a radical- centrist.

>england is better off with churchill
Into the trash your opinions go

Is he not? He's the Rule of Law President. It's reminiscent of when Washington stepped down from the Presidency and showed that America would not have a new monarchy in the President, but that we could have peaceful transitions of power.

I see your point mate but you just know Churchill would kick out all the fucking pakis and caribbean jiggaboos if he was in power today.

>England to get another Churchill

You mean David Lloyd George, right?

>he doesn't like Churchill
Okay, who would you say their best post-medieval leader was? I'll accept Victoria.

Just because those are famous people, doesn't mean they're good, kiddo.
You have me fucked telling me Britain needs another warmonger like Churchill. Another Mosley or Elizabeth I is what they need.

>Kill millions of his own countrymen for Aryan blood
>Lose empire due to thirst of Aryan blood
>Break apart alliances that would kept the world stable

Ok m8.

Read Churchill, Hitler and the unnecessary war by Pat Buchanan.
It's a good read. While you're at it read the rest of his books.

Apologizing

Blair, he used game theory to make a better government thinking of the efficiency of the bureocratic state.

He was sinked by the common british incompetence, but It was a hail mary for sure.

Sup Forums is so easy to satisfy.
Send in actual Rothschild employed banker.
Pull the same trick they played since Napoleon of funding and supporting every single side of the fight. The same trick that they use over and over.
Sup Forums falls in love with him.
If I could quit Sup Forums I would.

Trump is literally Schlomo Goldstein

What do you mean? Can you give me a speedy overview of what you are talking about?

C O M P L E X
O
M
P
L
E
X

Literally every leader but churchill.

Churchill was the protocuck, all of the problems of the world today can be traced back to churchill turning his back on hitlers peace agreement like an impotent fucking bitch.

>Just because those are famous people, doesn't mean they're good, kiddo.
I specifically picked the famous people who were ALSO good.

always our guy

this can be read in many ways

Literally naming the Jew and there are still people here who don't like him.

Hahahahaha, I like this.

Lol we got french trump and he's a man to boot, lepen is mightier than the sword btfo

The guy is legit the most redpilled politician currently in power.

It's just bants, bro. We want to believe.

LePen was a plant to get Macron in under the lefties radar, all according to plan, the god king always thinks ahead.

yeah he's my fav

Lol was in Morocco for holiday last month, what the fuck is he needing Asylum from..

Lack of gibs.

>fashy goy

I literally almost shed a tear over this. Will he suceed where (((Trump)))

bog hail

kek'd saved

The Bog face is a thing of beauty. Busts of them will be marvelled at in museums across the globe.

11/5000
Le dieu empereur

>haha le based millennial gorilla marketing squawker for the win xD"
Anyone who gives these kikes any ad shekels WILL hang out the day of the rope

He's admitted the French DNA is different from others'

Only time will tell, but so far he's already used Jewish(rothschild's) money to get into power, turned on them and started going after them for taxes owed, he's off to a good start. To deal real damage you must hit a Jew where it hurts most: his shekels.

I didn't link to it, I specifically took screenshots..mostly because I'm too lazy to archive but yeah.

>uwu whats this?
fucking end my sides

Wait isn't Corbyn a total antisemite
Is there some sort of trend here

ARE WE BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE
IS THIS WHAT 7D CHESS ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE

Trump is another Jackson
He literally has to deal with states invoking the right to nullify federal law

WOKE

>mfw it's discovered Macron has a lost linage to the old French Monarchy

doesn't mean much when France is becoming a muslim shithole. If he isn't pushing ethnic cleansing he certainly isn't doing what Hitler would do.

That's from Band of Brothers, isn't it?

Why were the Brits in German uniforms anyway? I can understand taking a gun as a trophy but wearing their unis?

Investigating Jews and now is doing his own lugenpress

>If he isn't pushing ethnic cleansing he certainly isn't doing what Hitler would do.
All in good time, my friend

im getting convinced

It's astounding how controversial being right is, nothing he said was wrong

We can go bigger

time is very limited in Europe. They've done more ethnic damage to their country in 10 years than America has done in 50.

The left is so far gone the "center" is now one step away from gas chambers.

Squawker is relatively sympathetic to the alt-right

Is this guy a True Neutral?

>Mosley

Please God I want to see a Mosley of the 21st century.

That poor man got caught up in all kinds of fuckery being born in the time period he was.

fpbp

Wouldn't mind if Macron changed the French flag to this by the time he was done being President.

im impressed. thought he was a loser bitch

hold up, this is the guy who beat le pen yes? so instead of a somewhat right wing figure who may have had some family that at one point was far right, the "enlightened centrist" ended up with a monarchist anti-Semite who thinks of himself as a roman god?

I think they had their horseshoe upside down.

Macron posts these shill threads himself
He's done nothing except utilise his relationships with journalists to get them to pretend he's a right winger
All to manipulate the French right

Agreed. I thought Macron was just another greedy faggy goy with a kikes hand up his butt controlling him like a puppet. If he is indeed /ourguy/ I will be pleasantly surprised.

>Les délégués, Marine.

Sadly but truly.
If grasshoppers had machine guns birds wouldn’t fuck with them.

I'm perplexed by this, because after he won he was quoted as saying "There is no such thing as French culture." This seems like a total 180

France is back !

Isn't he a free mason? Pretty sure those dudes are not on our side

Macron is definetly /OurGuy/