IT'S HAPPENING

Within a matter of days >

Bridgewater Associates executive Bruce Steinberg and his family killed in plane crash in Cost Rica.

Compass CEO Richard Cousins and his family killed in Seaplane crash in Australia.

Comey was an exec for Bridgewater before taking a multi-million payout for becoming FBI Director

Clinton library was built by CEO of Compass Richard Cousins.

Coincidence? A bit like their house recently catching fire?

I think not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrJQw9u4U_w
youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y
boards.Sup
money.cnn.com/2018/01/02/news/bridgewater-steinberg-costa-rica-plane-crash/index.html
cbsnews.com/news/compass-group-ceo-richard-cousins-family-killed-in-australia-seaplane-crash/
cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/fbi-director-pay/index.html
bitchute.com/video/8oyPkg5gals/
thecompassgroup.net/portfolio-items/clinton-presidential-library/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5232919/Sydney-seaplane-crash-Police-probe-state-mind-pilot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, I knew it wasn't a co ink a dink.

God I love war.

Getting fucking hot lads. Keep it stoked

HAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

AND NOTHING OF FUCKING VALUE WAS LOST

BURN. THEM. ALL.

This season is really great.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrJQw9u4U_w

Thread theme.

Musclelord Sawyer has been busy

possibly related???

2018 is going to be our year

I knew that Scarsdale family plane crashing was no coincidence.

WHERE FORE ART THOU JULIAN
youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y

Yassssss

bump

Perhaps we shouldn't even grant them attention?
Dog thread anyone?

fucking slides are immense today

Ugly dog

This isn't good news, Trump's gotta move this along before Clinton kills every single person who has anything on her. She's growing more violent by the day.

heh.

she knows the rope nears and there's simply nothing she can do about it now.

She's willing to incinerate portions of her home it would seem. Dis gun be gud

She even tried sedding her house on fire

Please tell me more about your stupid theory

idgi

Good idea. Prominent seems to mean as in dead. Thanks for that pic. Puts the missing piece in a breed mix question I have had for the longest.

You quite possibly are a fool.

bump

ROLLIN FOR HABBS BEFORE STATE OF THE UNION

Big-ass, sustained cold snap on the east coast underway. Anybody got the prophecy handy?
t. phonefag
>>it will happen when the weather cools

bump

They just pulled the seaplane out of the river and it looks like it went in nose first and inverted. How the fock does a lumbering seaplane get into that position?

THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY EXPLANATION FOR THE CRASH

AS SOON AS I SAW THE PLANE WAS FULL OF JEWS, I KNEW SOMETHING FISHY WAS UP

I THINK THE PLANE WAS BROUGHT DOWN AND NOW NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO GET EVIDENCE

CASE WILL BE FILED AS UNDETERMINED, WILL BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG

THIS ARE THE NWO KIKES CUTTING OF LOSE ENDS

This explains everything

Shut it down

IT CANNOT BE SHUT DOWN

THE HAPPENING CANNOT BE STOPPED

THE HAPPENING IS NOW IT'S OWN ORGANIC ENTITY

KEK HAS IMBUED US AS THE HAPPENINGS

THE HAPPENINGS ARE ALL AROUND US NOW

BY THE HOUR

IT HAPPENS

SOON

BY THE MINUTE

IT WILL HAPPEN

Wtf

happen

i knew something was off about that plane crash in nsw.

seaplane, crashes in river upside down.

link on the seaplane crash?

HAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS EVERY FUCKING DAY

RIP Pournelle. his writings about happenings leading up to his death were pretty much all well-written spot-on analysis

His theory may not be correct but an amazing number of people directly connected to Hillary seem to die not of old age.

THATS IT!!!!!!!! VETERANS FOR CHILD RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO MAKE ACTIVE MILITARY AWARE OF SAWMAN!!!!!!! HES RED PILLED

>mfw every day Sup Forums become more and more dangerous to post on

La....lads.....these are the type of threads that get NEETs to suicide with 4 bullets to the back of the head....

Why us.......why do we have to be the ones to suffer a potential suicide.....why couldn't the truth be posted on Reddit.

>(((killed in a plane crash)))
is just the CIA's protection program, they're fine and living in lavish deep underground military base luxury with all the rest of the wealthy elites who are trying to ride out the happening

Own it faggot. There's gonna be some casualties in the war for humanity

>implying his mates still active mil. are unaware of his activities

related?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/155049157/#155049157

Nah, or else they could never come back into the public. If this was the case, and they're actually hiding, then the "happening" will be something that could totally demolish the establishment.

you don't understand, there isn't going to be a public to return to, at least according to (((the plan))), so it's no worries there

> →
we never thought about how they are going to get livestock out of usa. thought they just use acid....

i said that we do it. WE get the word to them

Or maybe someone didn't want them to talk. Especially at a congressional hearing or an FBI investigation that appears to be going on a tangent.

When you are 'that high up' death must be a possibility if you betray the wrong person.

Why would the CIA, FBI bother to give them new lives or hide them in bunkers?
Killing them is eaiser and cheaper.

bump

Most important thread on Sup Forums but could use more details on implications for brainlets like me.

>thinks this is 10 shots to the back of the head worthy
> hasn't witnessed deep web rape dungeons
>Rothschild pineal gland transactions
>Rape islands
>golf rumors
>Jewish swim lessons

You are a babby newfag

Tumblr raid, I've been seeing entire threads filled with DRUMPF BTFO comments

spooky

not when you're being paid by these people to keep them in the bunkers like livestock

looks like shareblue must of hired a new batch for the new years

soon they will become one of us

THE CLINTONS ARE GOING DOWN WITHIN A WEEK. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. YOU WILL ALL SEE THE PUBLIC EXECUTION OF TRUE EVIL!!!!

What are Jewish swim lessons ?

JEWS ARE FALLING OUT OF THE FUCKING SKY
SENPAI

I pray for this every single day.

checked

Try abc.net.au
It's had multiple daily updates.

keep digging you autistic faggots.

you'd know that if you knew about golf rumors as well, the two go hand in hand

Chesapeake Energy was a huge donor to the Clinton Foundation.

Former CEO killed in high speed car crash in March 2016 shortly before he was to appear in court.

I wonder if last nights plane crash in the Gulf also had any members on board with links to Chesapeake Energy?.......

As a newfag who has already known most of the big picture before coming here late 15

the fuck is a golf rumor and why do I only see it mentioned on rabbit hole memes

cheq pls

>it's raining Jews...is this a sign of the apocalypse?

This is actually plausible to me.

bump

Spooky!

when the day of the rope happens we better demand 100% confirmation to prevent that shit from happening

>High-speed inverted nosedive
Same as JFK jr, amirite?

That is a typical crash fyi ....
I have a seaplane rating
If he was off'd.... he was lased in head on final approach
Then fucked up landing.
A fucked up ldg is allowing nose to dig in and flip forward

>Bridgewater Associates executive Bruce Steinberg and his family killed in plane crash in Cost Rica.
[citation needed]

>Compass CEO Richard Cousins and his family killed in Seaplane crash in Australia.
[citation needed]

>Comey was an exec for Bridgewater before taking a multi-million payout for becoming FBI Director
[citation needed]

>Clinton library was built by CEO of Compass Richard Cousins.
[citation needed]

tl;dr - kys

>Bridgewater Associates executive Bruce Steinberg and his family killed in plane crash in Cost Rica.
money.cnn.com/2018/01/02/news/bridgewater-steinberg-costa-rica-plane-crash/index.html
>Compass CEO Richard Cousins and his family killed in Seaplane crash in Australia.
cbsnews.com/news/compass-group-ceo-richard-cousins-family-killed-in-australia-seaplane-crash/
>Comey was an exec for Bridgewater before taking a multi-million payout for becoming FBI Director
cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/fbi-director-pay/index.html
>Clinton library was built by CEO of Compass Richard Cousins
bitchute.com/video/8oyPkg5gals/

fuck off you lazy french faggot

I need more corroboration on this because I can't find anything else that claims James Polshek was the one who built it

The Australian crash was a scenic seaplane that regularly flies a day route from Sydney Harbour to a lunch spot an hour north of Sydney and back. No room for secret compartments m8, it's literally a shitty little sea plane for tourists & sightseeers.

thecompassgroup.net/portfolio-items/clinton-presidential-library/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5232919/Sydney-seaplane-crash-Police-probe-state-mind-pilot.html

>TFW THEY SWITCH YOU ON

Guys, the fire at Hilldawg's property was started in the secret service residence/outpost.

Tee hee hee. Snicker. Chuckle.

bumping your posts friend

>A5
Discarded as schizophrenia

do you think anon5 is a man called frank?
do you consider yourself a 'smart man'?
why?

what about this one from last night?

many anomalies as of late.

eddiemurphytappinghead.jpeg

proofs?

Bump! Good morning lads.

read the article.

i cannot insert into your mind and cause you to see that reading the articles we are discussing is a logical course of action. yet.

>is A5 Frank?
Research was done by an user who pulled all his posts on social media going as far back as 2012, proving A5 IS Frank.
>Am I smart?
I am certainly smarter than deluded arseholes who believe that Frank
1)Has several pairs of "They Live" glasses
2)Has located the remains of giant monsters SO BIG, they may only be sen via Google Earth
3)Is 120 years old

Perhaps now you understand why I discard everything he says

these niggas trying to escape using planes instead of using chapo tunnel express lol