youtu.be/n_tLJVa6byA
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania 2017 Christmas Message 12/25/17
youtu.be/2m2HLU5uVwg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wj9eh
twitter.com/AlexNBCNews/status/948688435971227649
radiotimes.com/news/2017-10-30/louis-theroux-to-make-documentary-on-alt-right-comedian/
youtu.be/egMWlD3fLJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Hand them over.

lol

NY GOV CUOMO (D) CALLS FOR LOCALITIES TO REDUCE SPENDING IN RESPONSE TO TRUMP TAX PLAN
>Cuomo also touted cuts to state income taxes for middle-class taxpayers that the state legislature has passed in recent years. And he called the high property taxes in New York "an economic cancer" and said that local governments should increase their efforts to reduce costs.

>high property taxes in New York "an economic cancer"
>local governments should increase their efforts to reduce costs

>high property taxes
>cancer
>local governments
>reduce costs

THE SEPARATION OF DEM ELITES FROM WELFARE QUEENS' VOTES HAS BEGUN!

>archive.is/wj9eh
archive.is/wj9eh
>archive.is/wj9eh
archive.is/wj9eh

refresh pastebin plx

New baker needed

OP is dead

Thanks, it was down for a substantial bit awhile back. Is it working fine now?

NO AWOO

ABA

ALWAYS
BE
AWOOING

Bannon was an obvious traitor only ever supported by leftist shills. he was with trump for a month tops and I bet all he knows is how Trump takes his coffee.

Earth-chan

BUSTED!

maga

erm.. i resaved it just now, try again

i'm going to bed soon, first day back at work tomorrow ;_;

something happened today.
It's why the crazy fucking news cycle, the shilling here, and the mysterious meeting between Paul Ryan, Christopher Wray, and Rod Rosenstein.

Christopher Wray went in and out the back door
Rod Rosenstein did this:

twitter.com/AlexNBCNews/status/948688435971227649

Plus, ladies and gentlemen, the upcoming Fake News Awards on Monday.
Get ready.

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND SEE THROUGH THE DREAMS AND GOOD ASPIRATIONS OF ALL GOOD MEN AND WOMEN EVERYWHERE

>Bannonniggers and Kikebart shills will soon be itt to claim Bannon dindu nuffin

Trump is a fucking miracle worker
Baker you RINO please fucking do something similar

Serious question.
If you sign an NDA and law enforcement shows up with questions, does the NDA just go out the window?

I meant pastebin the site was down for a good bit and would have prevented backing if I hadn't stepped into the archive to retrieve the OP paste. It's all good, thank you fren.

That is one expensive dick sucking, brah

shoulda' gone in the front door. press were expecting him at the back

Why is CNN treating this Michael Wolff guy's book like everything in it is fact?

>If you sign an NDA and law enforcement shows up with questions, does the NDA just go out the window?
you get a lawyer

the current moment is comfy but not lewd hours yet. Anyway most of my lewds are too lewd for Sup Forums and i dont feel like editing anything

When will we go back to normal, or is it just now a constant cycle of disarray?

Trump's lawyers sent Bannon a cease and desist notice citing the NDA he signed during the campaign.

Hitler's mother was a jew.

AWOO~
What is the nearest US-made product to you? For me, a box of paperclips.

Because they're CNN.

Fuck (((Kushner))). Only based globalist Jews like Kissinger are /ourkikes/.

>Why is CNN

>CNN are lying bastards
BREAKING NEWS, they were almost selling the channel, might as well burn down the company.

this is the new normal

alois wouldn't do that to his son

So was Putin's mother

This is the new normal

Wrigley's Peppermint Gum

CHAOS candidate

She can have soy, it'll just make her chest bigger and make the lolis jealous

(((kushner))) is literally more /ourguy/ than bannon

let that sink in for a second

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have to add, Paul Ryan's office is not a SCIF facility even though he is Gang of 8
Whatever happened in there is about to become public knowledge

It will be back to normal soon friend, this had to happen sooner or later.

Sucks tho, just a couple months ago i thought bannon was on our side.

>shows up with questions
You aren't required to talk to the police. Even if you are actually being detained.

But I haven't thought about it much past that. Like if there are situations where you're legally permitted to breach an NDA.

I know as an attorney, there are situations where you're required to breach attorney-client privilege, but the law governing that is pretty different from that governing contracts.

I think, though, if you're compelled to testify and your testimony would breach an NDA, you have to testify and you couldn't be stopped. That said, you'd normally expect the beneficiary of that NDA to try to intervene in whatever legal action it was and argue that your testimony would breach an NDA and that would do substantial harm to it. There'd probably be an in camera hearing where the judge would determine if the testimony should be expected to be privileged or protected, etc.

What's the Sup Forums version of this? I think it involved beer and anime last time I saw it.

>not posting Landon
you had one job you fucker

normal? it's 2018 what's even normal anymore

Lol who would have thought

well i dont know, i thought it had saved before but it didnt. current should have the WH Press brief on top

Talking to the cops about the commission of a crime is different than talking to a political shill for a tell all book

we already know what happened. as another user pointed out, nunes threatened to turn him into a lampshade

~awoo
ai awoo wit choo

NO DON'T DED

please habben I need a reason to stay up all night again

radiotimes.com/news/2017-10-30/louis-theroux-to-make-documentary-on-alt-right-comedian/
>"The first subject of the new series will be no less controversial; "alt-right" comedian Sam Hyde, who was the subject of controversy in 2016 when his TV show on Cartoon Network's late-night programming bloc Adult Swim was alleged to include hidden white supremacist messages, resulting in its cancellation."
>"In a press-release, the BBC stated that, in the new documentary, Louis will examine the controversial comedian's philosophy and the role of the so-called alt-right in modern US politics. Louis has expressed an interest in getting to the bottom of the enigmatic figure's real beliefs."

>Get used to the new normal
>Then tomorrow a newer new normal arises

GET YOUR MOTOR RUNNIN'

youtu.be/egMWlD3fLJ8

>nightmaregoggles.jpg
>*record skip*
>You're probably wondering how I ended up here in a diverse progressive nation. Well, I can tell you it wasn't always like this...

When are the fake news awards?

hallo

Goebbels was jewish.

Covert regime change in Iran is happening amongst other things, he wants the media to follow the rabbit.

Yoooooooooo

Monday.

>Development started in 2007 after Lundgren read a news report about a group of girls being smuggled into the United States from Mexico. The girls were left in a vehicle along the border and, trapped inside, they all died of heat stroke and suffocation. Skin Trade had a $9 million production budget, and was shot over 50 days in Canada and Thailand.

is Dolph one of us?

All that months of bannon shilling after muh empty airfield and in reality it was bannon that was the best goy around. TRS on suicide watch...again.

Drumph is orthodox jewish.

>everyone in this thread is happy to let this slip
Would you care a little more if I went and called it a happening or something?

did ben shapiro admit his own dad raped him yet

or did i come back in time too early

>normal
we've ascended past normal user, Trump is the CHAOS candidate, remember?

pussy

A gun, a bottle of liquor, anime on a screen or related merchandise, and a pair of feet with toenails that need a trimming.

Rod don't do covert Regime change
That's Mike's Job

Many thanks.

>switch reddit and memey for anime
>switch weed lmao for respectable brew
>switch fucking childs cereal for a hearty breakfast

Did i get it?

Voter fraud doesn't exist, idiots. It's as much of a smokescreen as the Russian collusion nonsense.

future niggers get out.

well one trump is..

>"come to bed user, I want to make a deal with you"

the awoos are weak

Spencer and TRS fags actually hate bannon (rightfully so) because pic related.....

>hidden white supremacist messages, resulting in its cancellation.

That's not why it was cancelled but whatever

I just remember the days, that nothing mattered to me. But it's change, it happens i know that, I just miss the old days.

they moved it to the DHS

RIP

They'll never make better kino than his autism documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

I was talking about in general, trump tweets crazy stuff when he wants the media to look where he wants them to look.

Fake link

i always thought it was odd that pro-kike bannon would hate actual kike kushner so much...

It's really the biggest story out of everything that Cuomo said, that he is effectively saying NY will have to tackle entitlement reform and cut state and local taxes.

Because let's be real, the lawsuit isn't gonna work. No fucking chance. And transforming state and local income taxes into state payroll taxes doesn't address property taxes, which are the real drivers behind local government and its bullshit.

This is what I've been saying for weeks: Trump is going to put sanctuary cities in a position where they can (1) keep high taxes and have their top quartile taxpayers move out of the jurisdiction (likely causing a housing market crash), (2) cut local services along with high taxes and get the poor blacks super fucking angry, or (3) cut sanctuary cities along with high taxes and get illegals super fucking angry.

HAHAHAHAHA IDK WHAT'S FUNNIER THE TRUMP BANNON FEUD OR AMNESTY... WAIT WAIT NO THE NO WALL BIT IS HILARIOUS TOO... OK OK THE NON STOP WARS AND FUTURE WARS WITH IRAN AND NORTH KOREA FROM "NON INTERVENTIONIST" DRUMPF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DACA FIRST!!!!!!

So let's see if I understand everything right.

Manafort was always a crook and whoever brought him on Trump's team didn't look him up very thoroughly.
Papadopoulos was a glorified coffee boy and his wife is bullshitting when she says he was more important.
Kushner is a dumbass who shouldn't have done what he did, but probably did not mean to do anything shady.
Bannon was always a two-face who viewed Trump as a vehicle for his own agenda, which aligned with Trump's vision in some areas but diverged in others.
Flynn was a dumbass who lied, probably out of panic, but this happened after the election and had no bearing on the campaign - nor should it be an object of interest in the investigation which aims to search for intentional "collusion" with the Russians. This applies to the other individuals with the possible exception of Manafort.

Does all of that sound right?