There will be no white genocide. It will be a white mass suicide. Stupid suicides at that

There will be no white genocide. It will be a white mass suicide. Stupid suicides at that.

yeah, maybe it is time.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/silicon-valleys-raw-water-trend-could-turn-deadly-2018-1
archive.is/eRul4
businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-raw-water-obsession-2018-1
bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2334-12-S1-P60
phys.org/news/2005-10-silver-nanoparticles-hiv-virus.html
jnanobiotechnology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-3155-3-6
jnanobiotechnology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-3155-8-1
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/malibu-moms-vaccine-industry-take-shots-shove-em/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>californian genocide
ftfy
this is a good thing

retard sacred geometry hippies dying of dissenteria,,,excellent

If anyone gets sick from this there will be some bullshit about a person's aura needing to be cleansed and they will get to brag about how they threw their guts up and have been drinking nothing but kale smoothies holy fuck some people do my fucking head in

Good. We discovered fire how long ago? If you're retarded enough to give yourself giardia because it's trendy, then you deserve all the parasites you get.

Late-stage capitalism is funny. Clean, reliable drinking water is one thing that separates our civilization from the savages.

Jesus fucking Christ. What happened to Lieutenant Dan?

>natural selection at its finest

But why is filthy water $60?

The idea that our civilization is becomming "too clean" has been gaining traction and it's not completely without merit. This is the result of taking that to a retarded extreme.

You niggers never had water straight from a well before? Bunch of fuckin city slickers.
Best water I had in my life was a stream at 12,000ft flowing down the side of a mountain and just stuck my face right down in there and slurped it up

These kids don't know the difference between stagnant water and clean running water.

how else are they going to get money to fight the system?

kek

Im from Silicon Valley, and I spent a few hundred dollars trying different types of waters. Honestly, I dont regret it

mountain spring water is the absolute best, but it is naturally filtered to a point. these raw water drinkers WANT the added microbes.

He married that gook. Too much soy.

Let them drink this Kool Aid. The Chinese can have San Francisco I guess.

Cali has a bunch of water districts that haven't submitted water quality reports in nearly a decade

Would you buy that water for sixty bucks with a warning label attached that if you don't drink it in under a month it'll "turn green"? That's what it says in article.

Fuck off redditfags stream water is the shit. You cucks are practically begging for the government flouride in your throat along with a side of Jamal

>Americans can't even into water correctly

aren't these the same consumers who eat blue algae?

Or I could just give myself giardia and sue them because welcome to capitalism

and don't forget the estrogen.

OPs article:businessinsider.com/silicon-valleys-raw-water-trend-could-turn-deadly-2018-1
Last thread: Archived:archive.is/eRul4

Different article, same author from previous thread... but you can see the scam artist selling the dirty water in this article: businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-raw-water-obsession-2018-1

>implying I don't already own a reverse osmosis filtration system for my drinking pleasure

$60 for a bucket ? I'll take $30 for six months of clean water instead.

Wouldn't surprise me. I don't know and don't care what the insane, the people with too much money do. Not really until it begins to harm others and this has potential to cause cholera outbreaks.

Is that Aphex Twin?

>this is your brain in prospering capitalism

Rain water is better, and either you need it fresh or with proper storage. That ladyman is providing neither.

If you drink raw water out of a glass that has a lapis lazuli stone in it, you won't get sick.

This is just natural selection working as intended. Nothing to see here.

What kind of utter fucktard pays $60 for swamp water ?

america is fucking filthy though

Try my new piss water, only $30 a bottle, I can supply you with about 3 to 4 bottles a day.

Honestly, Im fine.

cali. it is just a matter of time.

Jesus you're stupid

>What kind of utter fucktard pays $60 for swamp water ?
Look at the picture.

Wouldn't copper or silver work better?

No, the negative eons in the lapis lazuli kill the bugs. It's all right there in Carlos Castaneda. Fuckface.

Copper and silver doesn't have enough negative eon. Measured by Carlos Castaneda, back in 1972. Lapis lazuli is the only one.

Gay frog water. That's turning California gay (even more)

Deregulation is Libertarian heaven after all.

Piss in a bottle comes with freedom. It's just one of those things you have to live with.

Due to the fact that this is real your bait is some next level shit

this story will only get better. I wonder if the first fatality will make the news.

how do they store it if there's bacteria in it lol it'll just grow to dangerous levels.

Nothing of value will be lost.

>lapis lazuli

"Oi, so you wan' the blue wadda or are you gonna for the regulah?"

That's the Yaqui Way of Knowledge. That's how you get to the next level.

It's okay if you add your own chlorine and flouride IMO.

Over here some local idiots have begun to consume silver water containing nanosilver, that they believe to be some miracle cure for everything. It literrally leaves strains of silver - that doesn't belong in a human body - in your system.

I'm just waiting how long it take before they erase their genes from the pool with self inflicted mercury poisonings or some shit.

unrelated question. Are there more Americans getting their water from the store than getting it from the tap at home? Did you accept the water jew?

Funny thing, the people who I would want to have paying for $50/gal of cholera infused water are the exact same people who are doing it.

That's literally a fucking sprinkler in a ditch
At least silver is antimicrobial I guess...

White people are so fucking stupid. Bring on the genocide and black pills.

is it the same stuff that this guy drank?

>Late-stage capitalism
>hurr durr like capitalism is le cancer amirite guise?
Please, go drink some e.coli.

Most people I know buy bottled water. It is seen as lower-class to use tap water.

get on my level! flint michigan raw water!

That was colloidal silver, probably the same. I don't think it's harmful, it's just ugly. I'd worry that it would kill beneficial things though.

That's from inbreeding. They can fix the blue skin

Yep. Silver is antibacterial, so the thought is...well, it's stupid. Even if it worked, you have good bacteria on and in you that you don't want to have dead.

I've drank untreated water many times from a stream on a mountain. Is there no natural clean water in America?

I knew a silicon valley entrepreneur. A high level codist with smart ideas on how to do software. He started drinking distilled water that had been blessed by a Siberian shaman. Eccentric stuff, just willful stuff. 4 years later he was dead and at autopsy, his bones were like pumice or chalk. His pelvis was nothing but a lump of ashy sludge. Water fads are deadly.

>he bought into the raw water meme

these californians need to embrace raw food with botulism next.

I'm sure there is, but it's safer to at least UV treat it.

You can see that he used colloidal silver in conjunction with nicotine. He died at 62 of a heart attack. If it weren't for the colloidal silver, he would have probably died when he was 30.

Why the fuck is this a thing

It works by killing the oxygen consuming bacteria and viruses.
Only 30% of your gut bacteria consumes oxygen.
You can always reintroduce good gut bacteria back into your body.

NICE!

sauerkraut is EZ and good for you

Yeah, my father drinks colloidal silver and swears by it. He says it's the reason he hasn't had a significant illness in the last 4 years. He's not blue yet... I'm eagerly waiting for the day I visit and papa smurf answers the door.

Oh, it's the "Juicero" idiot.

But I thought the conservatives were the retarded ones!

>If it weren't for the colloidal silver, he would have probably died when he was 30.
no, that's dogshit. Colloidal silver is snake oil medicine.

Except that actually works
bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2334-12-S1-P60
phys.org/news/2005-10-silver-nanoparticles-hiv-virus.html
jnanobiotechnology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-3155-3-6

>He started drinking distilled water that had been blessed by a Siberian shaman. Eccentric stuff, just willful stuff. 4 years later he was dead and at autopsy, his bones were like pumice or chalk. His pelvis was nothing but a lump of ashy sludge. Water fads are deadly.

lol, holy shit.

Fine, he would have died maybe when he was 35.

>Yeah, my father drinks colloidal silver and swears by it. He says it's the reason he hasn't had a significant illness in the last 4 years. He's not blue yet... I'm eagerly waiting for the day I visit and papa smurf answers the door.
It needs to oxidize with the help of sunlight.

>Late stage capitalism
Who exactly do you think are the people doing this? Because it's almost certainly the marxist dipshits who are rebelling against capitalism.

Nope. Go to any peer reviewed medical research paper website and search "nano sliver particles" you will find lots of research disagreeing with you.
jnanobiotechnology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-3155-8-1

The retarded health trends tend to swing both ways to be honest, liberals do this stupid shit because it's "natural" and makes them look cool to their peers, and conservatives do stuff like don't vaccinate their kids even for polio and smallpox.

Well. They are.

It's their deragulations that allows me to sell you piss in a bottle.

Californians love diarrhea and parasites.

>conservatives do stuff like don't vaccinate their kids
Those are the liberals.

>Stupid suicides

Reminds me of Sam Hyde doing the kickstarter tv show with "the raw experiment".... "just call my nigga HAZEEEE"

They would only sell piss in a bottle because fucking morons like you and the Californians will buy it. So, again, who's the fucking moron?

>conservatives do stuff like don't vaccinate their kids
You're thinking of liberals, bud. Not vaccinating your kids is a part of the whole liberal "natural" thing.

>people in silicon valley die

Wtf I love water now

Trump is against vaccinations, and he's the top conservative in the world.

Some of your own people will eventually buy it too. It's just a matter of time.

Natural doesn't always mean good. Amoebas in the water that eat your brain are natural. Nicotine as a pesticide is natural but so toxic its banned. Wasps that lay eggs in a living tarantula to let its larvae feed on the spider while it is still alive is natural. Nature is fucking brutal.

is he against ALL vaccinations?

Sorry, but that's a load of horseshit. Distilled water doesn't have the minerals in the water, sure, but there's a fuckton of minerals available in the food you eat.

I think he's speaking the truth.dude I remember they talked about this "distilled water craze" years ago on Joe Rogan's podcast.

I don't think he died from lack of minerals.

The other user probably talked about how the pure water can draw calcium from your teeth.
I think my biology teacher warned me about something similar as well.

>conservatives do stuff like don't vaccinate their kids even for polio and smallpox.
Sure, because Malibu is a hotbed of conservatism.
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/malibu-moms-vaccine-industry-take-shots-shove-em/