Shell shock is an invention of the Jews

Shell shock is an invention of the Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWHbF5jGJY0
youtube.com/watch?v=YFJKPYO8WUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right but the context he said it in could be easily misinterpreted

ROFL as if ! you know good and well he meant what he said. Cocksucker !

It is a wound. They all can heal with proper treatment.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWHbF5jGJY0

intrusive memories are real
sometimes i remember being shot at in the desart while i'm doing something else.
it's ok though
our biggest fight is yet to come and i'm over my buckfright for humans already.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFJKPYO8WUU

hey militaryfags, are officers still allowed to slap and manhandle people or is that verboten?

Patton was permanently demoted and only saved by Eisenhower from being completely removed from the picture after slapping the shit out of that shell shocked private.

i wonder if patton ever felt like he was fighting on the wrong side

Patton was an American exceptionalism, so I don't think he ever thought that. It is of course well documented, though, that he was no fan of the Russians.

exceptionalist*

get fucked shillfag.

But do you think he was punished more because the guy was shell shocked or simply because he slapped him? Would he have not been punished had he smacked some goof-off private that wasn't shell shocked?

After the war

I think he wasn't punished because he was being mean but because the behaviour was said to show that he was somewhat emotionally unstable. They didn't think his temperament was right for battle (I think that history has proved them wrong given his successes).

Shellshock is real. Like the Bealtes said, boy you've got to carry that weight, carry that weight a long time. Boy, you've got to carry that weight. Carry that weight a long time. Refrain, guitar solo, drum solo, Paul vocal, extended drum solo., etc.

said the kid who isn't even old enough to have the opportunity to become shell shocked. fuck off. It's very real.

*wishes i was jarhead*

Op is right, you aren’t white if you don’t love the glory of battle. Kämpfen und bluten gern!

>"No excuses! Die for resources! Oil! Minerals! Opium poppies!"

Fuck off

Patton. Based.

Patton was most definatley /ourgoy/

>shellshocked

Shell shock is real, but, it only affects men that don't want to believe they gave up so much for such pointless wars and that their friends died for nothing. Mostly the wars we fought for the kikes.
Real PTSD is mostly survivors guilt which has always been a thing.