TRUMPS SENDS BANNON CEAST AND DESIST LETTER

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367369-trump-lawyer-sends-cease-and-desist-letter-to-bannon-report

THIS TIMELINE HAS A BETTER CURVE THAN BITCOIN! BEST TIMELINE EVER.

Bannon in the shit now

haha that fat alcoholic mick really fucked up this time

Holy lol what a crybaby. Trump needs to man the fuck up and stop being so thin skinned.

Drumpf is such a pussy

good. bannon is a huge faggot. all hes done is cause cancer. just look at Sup Forums. its been shit up all day with cancer threads about bannon.
fuck this lushg nigger

>trumpfags think this is a sign of strength

no actually, kike
this is just stupid light work shit, petty shit that could only deal with bannon, because hes a petty faggot. get it, retard?
Winning the presidency and become God King was a sign a strength

>kike
>faggot
>retard
he broke all the words he knows
>trumptard is fucking triggered

I hope the traitor goes bankrupt

why are you here?
go back to your brainwash factory wth the rest of the shell fish

i bet you smell like onions now. stinky autist sweat.

Feeling conflicted. Shit is hitting fan, so I'm siding with Bannon. Trump is a white nigger. Bannon can string a complex sentence together. There, I said it. There will be no second term.

i rly think Bannon \ Breitbart was a kosher psy-op from the start
Never liked the guy, especially his charlieRose interview made him look like a typical neo-cuckservative who just wanted another way to power

>I'm siding with Bannon
Faggot traitor siding with another faggot traitor who only came along on the Trump Train near the end.

That means the shit Bannon said about him in the book is true.

trump is a crypto vampire

Trump is a public figure. Bannon can make disparaging statements all he wants as long as they are true.

i don't think you understand why you sue someone for libel and defamation of character user...

>sweetykins thinks Sup Forums is a safespace maga clubhouse for fructose fatty cuck bois

Bannon has the aged droopy face of an alcoholic.

I don’t trust people that can’t control themselves, and I nver trusted Bannon.

>as long as they are true
thats the problem right there

I have it on good authority that Steve Bannon is involved in a child sex slavery ring. He has to be taken down.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

wtf i hate bannon now

Anyone who unironically uses the phrase "Trump train" is an incontrovertible Faggot.

To shut someone up.

>“You [Bannon] have breached the Agreement by, among other things, communicating with author Michael Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company [the campaign], disclosing Confidential Information to Mr. Wolff, and making disparaging statements and in some cases outright defamatory statements to Mr. Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members.”
This is basically an admission.

Trump is a hurricane of lies and betrayal. Everyone that worked for him will turn.

What is an NDA? What does signing it mean? What does breaking it mean?

Nobody said it'd be easy

Ironic - the one thing he desires most: Loyalty, he cannot muster himself and will bring him down.

Why would Bannon, a seemingly rational and intelligent person, break an NDA? What is discovery? Why would Trump back down from a suit if any of Bannon's statements are true?

>sue him for slander and defamation when theres no slander or defamation because its true
>draw more attention to and expose your own crimes
>???
>profit
Is this seriously what you fucks believe?

>Trump: Please stop being mean to me Bannon!!!

>Sup Forums so BASED!!

This whole thing started when Trump brought Ivanka and Jared to the White House. They constantly wanted to appease liberals instead of conservatives.

Fuck both of them.

I hope Homeless Bannon files for a motion of Discovery

none of you fags can archive? wtf?

If you had an IQ above double digits Your stupid fucking ass would know Bannon didn’t write the book. Some leftist CNN Jew wrote it.

yeast and disect

Trump Train no breaks faggot faggot awoo woo!
>Captcha Boats
Bannon boat sounds gay as fuck

>try to intimidate someone who signed an NDA with a lawsuit because there's no other option
>if it fails to get the book pulled, just settle out of court at a later date when things die down
this is a desperation move

what is "how do you know it's all true?"

Big if true.

Non Disclosure Agreement

Signing one means you agree to not disclose something.

Breaking it means you can get sued or possibly criminal charges.

Trump is getting sensitive

>voluntarily sign non disclosure forms
>sign copious agreements including "non disparagement clause"
>immediately break all agreements
>durrrr why is Trumps lawyer going after him?? such cowardice!
are you actually serious?

Whatever, no respect for any dumbass who supported him in the first place.

Criminal charges for breaching a private non-disclosure? I wonder what the average IQ on this board is. Trumpsters obvious...

holy kek
true if big

>Trump: PLS STOP!
>Bannon: Make me
>Trump: WAAAAH! I'm gonna write an angry letter!
>Bannon: Lol who cares faggot

I have a raging erection right now.

he can't. he's disabled.
pic related:

Like pottery

Sounds like Trump is terrified to me.

I know right. The real question is what's lodged up Bannon's ass so hard.

>CEAST
beast
feast
least

>Trump literally doing the legal equivalent to "DELETE THIS" while not denying the claims

Fucking kek. Thanks for once again going against the WH statements.

>goes after bannon because of one out of context comment
>doesn't go after CNN, Shillary, or anyone else for the same things
lol, trumps a faggot kike neo-con

>tmw Sup Forums sides with a schizo slug looking faggot who ran a publication started by pro-Israel Jews who wanted to psyop for Netanyahu
Scaramucci was correct in his self-dick-sucking assessment on Bannon.

turns out book is full of shit......

trump and bannon are both complete faggots who shill for Israel and Jews generally.

And yet, the kike master in chief has spoken and thinks it's true

I agree fellow Pol-poster!
We'll show those jews (am I doing it right?)

Bannon is now gonna claim Trump is afraid of him.

Bannon and Trump feud is bad for Trump.

Enemies of Trump are gonna become Bannon's friends.

>betting against Trump

Bannon's pretty desperate after the Roy Moore shitshow

once upon a time we wuz bffs....
now we is emenees.

are we in a pro wrestling timeline???

yeast

Honestly, the more I read into the Bannon/Trump schism, the more I understand that this is more 4D chess. Shit will hit the fan soon, and the good guys are winning.

you forgot to shoot yourself in the head

I'm surprised you took a break from blowing dogs long enough to read up on this.

>believing the meme

It wasn't that. Establishment is trying to bury him, but not all of it. They're trying to smother the populist movement.

Trump is talking amnesty and DACA.

If Trump continues to pivot left, there will still be enough people who hate him who will look to a Bannon looking for revenge.

>sue Bannon for libel
>Bannons lawyers get access to your personal material during discovery
>Bannons lawyers get to depose your family under oath
>Legal proof needed is not just falsehoods but actual malice and Bannon can likely file an anti-SLAPP suit to force other side to pay legal fees

Sounds like a smart idea. Judges love it when elected officials sue citizens over their speech.

Trump is genuinely playing everyone. The media, members of congress and the senate, the opposition, and even the people. It's just so unbelievably genius. Trump being president is truly a blessing to the world.

Hold on tight and prepare for a wild ride.

From the book:

If Bannon, Priebus, and Kushner were now fighting a daily war with one another, it was exacerbated by the running disinformation campaign about them that was being prosecuted by the president himself. When he got on the phone after dinner, he’d speculate on the flaws and weaknesses of each member of his staff. Bannon was disloyal (not to mention he always looks like shit). Priebus was weak (not to mention he was short — a midget). Kushner was a suck-up. Sean Spicer was stupid (and looks terrible too). Conway was a crybaby. Jared and Ivanka should never have come to Washington.

Shills are out tonight.

Remember the user that mentioned Brietbart would aquire fox news? I wonder if this is a false spat to put distance between Trump & Banonn before that happens?

Fun fact: the letter won't do shit.
That's what freedom of speech is all about, bitch!

>Bannon was disloyal (not to mention he always looks like shit).

>Priebus was weak (not to mention he was short — a midget).

So, obviously confirmation that everything Bannon said was true.

>Kushner was a suck-up.

At this point is either
>Trump is complete retard toddler
Or
>Trump is a galactic level genius
Which one is more likely faggots

>Sean Spicer was stupid (and looks terrible too).

>Conway was a crybaby.

He's fucked. Going to be sued into lifelong debt

>Jared and Ivanka should never have come to Washington.

The thing he doesn't get to put on his resume anymore.

Trump is a galactic level retard toddler

Yup there that delusional. Trump is panicking like fuck and has called his lawyers screeching to stop bannon. Hahahahahahha

Doesn't Trump make everyone sign an NDA before he employs them that says he will legally fuck you in the ass if you talk shit about him? Maybe Bannon has the capital to fight it, but the question is why?

*cease
ftfy

>nigger flag
>not knowing what a contract is
Color me surprised.
Bannon ain't going to face criminal charges you nigger lover. He's going to eat shit in civil court for breaking a NDA/contract he more than likely signed when Trump first hired him.