Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Subs are out.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/fpswqf.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/x5hbqu3
youtube.com/watch?v=x2KRpRMSu4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Naruto is kill

You have to be 18 years or old to post on Sup Forums.

was Anko an American ?

E D G E
D
G
E

Those born in -99 are now 18 years old.

i haven't watched/read naruto after the Pain arc, can i still watch and understand Boruto? i don't care about spoilers

>literally opens with record scratch freeze frame "you're probably wondering how I got here..."

>watching this garbage
Please go back to your nurutu subreddit or /vg/.

Unironically Naruto ran for over 15 years so the people who still follow this trash are probably older than you.

When's Salad gangbang?

>Everyone fucking dies at the end of this.
What was the whole point of investing so much time into the entire series when that's how it's going to end?

Art style looks good, but geez, Ass-Kun's wild ride looks like a shitty one.

vacation?

I was hoping this was a shop or something, I guess they're giving him his own special version of the Byakugan or some shit 'cause he was supposed to have it and Kishimoto forgot.

or the byakugan is so shit compared to the others he had to get a special version that wasn't shit

It was the only eye power that wasn't retardedly busted, alien genes be damned.

Yes. And the first episode of Boruto was better than the first episode of Naruto. Art is better, too.

OP: u.nya.is/fpswqf.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/x5hbqu3

That's very Noriyuki Abe-ish.

Not really. A lot of super important (Albeit retarded) stuff happens after then, like the Fourth Ninja War and more plot exposition on the Sage of Six Paths and him being an ayyy lmao along with the rest of his clan.

Nope it was cliche as fuck and Boruto is kinda insufferable here.

Hinata sounds like Ange now.

Well I guess the theory that he got it transplanted into his eye is not true. At least that means Hinata and HImawari are probably alive.

Still not a big fan of the implication that the tattooed edgelord killed Naruto. I've been keeping up with that little shit since the early 2000s, so for him to achieve all he did and then get BTFO'd while the village is in absolute ruins is pretty shitty. It just feels cheap way to hook in an audience,

You can just watch Boruto untill shit start getting complicated.

Wait, is that a Byakugan or not?

>youtube.com/watch?v=x2KRpRMSu4g

None of this bullshit matters.

Tell me: Have Hinata's Hinatas been restored to their proper place?

The Bahamas?

I just want more Naruto shits, I don't give a single shit about Boruto desu

I believe that's the Tenseigan.
Since Naruto is the descendant of the sage of the 6th path and Hinata has the Byakugan it became that.

That's my logic.

It's the same design as the movie.

>Boruto is kinda insufferable here.

What did he mean by this?

How happy is he right now?

The tattoo/curse mark looks better in animation.

People still care for this shitty series? Thanks for the narutards moot.

> people who still follow this trash
my Naruto craze ended in 2008 when I was 16, then I found anime that was actually worth my time

i hate this

Don't worry, I'm sure he's either still alive or he'll get RINNE TENSEI'd

It would be neat if the Tenseigan is canon, but I really hope this doesn't devolve into retarded eye magic fights again.

The eye hack would be better without the damn black shit in his eye.

He's happy, but it's not like he's surprised it worked out and elated because of it.

He never had any doubt that his master plan was going to succeed. This shit was laid out before Naruto was born, that's how based Hiashi is.

Link?

Also daily reminder Naruto failed as a hokage and proved sasuke right

Boruto should have been a girl.

cool story bro.

Sup Forums is not your fucking blog

Go to Horriblesubs, lazy faggot.

So is this what's going to happen in the future then?

Because in the beginning Boruto is a talentless piece of shit, even more so than Naruto ever was.

I'm sure its going to be the Tenseigan. Like highly positive.

But we'll see.

I just want Neji back.

Remember when Naruto was fun and about the tailed beasts and ninjas using crazy cool arts and techniques?

You're going to die too. But I guess you are not dumb enough to invest in your own life.

There is no way its not going to have full retard powers from the get go.

FUGGGGGGGGGIN SAVAGE

Boruto can see ghost dads, there's a chance we'll get Spiritual Guidance from Neji

Now begins the next step of the plan: get Boruto and Sarada to breed.

That ED is nice.

literal clone of his father

Boruto may be a little runt now, but he's anything but talentless. In the episode he's already doing all sorts of ninja nonsense before attending the academy.

>25 years old
>still watches anime

>ghost dads
Please, sir. I have a cold and every time I try to laugh I inch closer to death.
Why does my mouth taste like blood?

I vaguely remember Naruto being about hard work and giving the middle finger to people with good genes... And then the Chunin Exam happened.

I won't doubt it. Maybe some hidden condition like how Senju + Uchiha = Rinnegan.

Nice parkour scene.

this shit is retarded

Well I only watched the Boruto movie so I'm going off that where he cheated because he couldn't do a rasengan.

It's gonna be the same shit as Naruto, only Boruto is going to start out with actual talent. He can already use Shadow Clones, and he's showing way more promise than Naruto did, he's just a little douche with Uzumaki and Hyuga genes.

What's the next step of your master plan?

This just makes me think of those cheesy time stop narration scenes you see in movies and shows

>yep, that's me. Wonder how I got myself in this mess? Well it aaaaaaaall started years ago...

>Byakusharingan

He's just lazy and he actually managed to do a rasengan, he just didn't know it would turn invisible after making it.

Shit, not even Kaguya could do that... Don't give them ideas.

who is purple hair girl

yeah, keep making excuses to watch this abomination you shonenturd

This. All that "believe in yourself" crap right from the start.

Jesus Christ why does SP always make sakura look non canon in the anime during the last and boruto the movie. Sakura got big titties as an adult but they still make her flat
Also daily reminder the manga is Canon and the anime will basically be filler only episodes by SP

Can I have a quick rundown on these guys?

Please stop. Hahaha

>Uchiha bow to the Senju
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like jutsu
>Control Land of Fire with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient god blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on the moon (Senjugrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Orochimaru DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer Zetzu clones will in all likelihood be Senju babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Monasteries of Stone & Genbu
>Ancient stone tablets tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Senjubots inside you right now
>The Senju are in regular communication with the Hagoromo and Hamura, forwarding the word of God to the Ninshu Church
>They learned fluent Japanese in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the brothers. There’s no gold in Ft. Konoha, only Ft. Senju
>The brothers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Can you give me a quick rundown

You realize the new Boruto manga is literally not canon right?

I knew someone would post it

The anime is gonna have a different story. I was kinda hoping it was gonna be a Fullmetal Alchemist scenario.

The manga is canon. The anime is diverging from the canon story because Boruto is monthly. This is not a Dragon Ball Super scenario.

To get Boruto and Sarada to breed in order to produce the next God of the Shinobi, having merged Hamura and both of Hagoromo's family branches into one.

I wouldn't mind if this shit wasn't done a million times in the manga, and the original anime fillers. It gets grating after a while and they could've focused on stuff people actually wanted to see.

7/10 not enough scars

hmmmmm

What a fucking garbage start. Boruto isn't likable at all, so to start this off with him going full edgy with his DeviantArt OC friend and implying that said friend dealt with Naruto somehow is dumb.

>Tenseigan
I FUCKING CALLED IT

Where did everything go wrong?

Big? She may not be completely flat, but she's still tiny.

The manga is Canon. Kishi gave the rights to continue Naruto as boruto to this assistant and is even helping with the story.
Honestly I just watched the first episode and the animation was good but since they showed boruto vs kawaki I think the story will be a mess since in like 15 weeks they will have surpassed the manga and only the manga knows how stuff will really go.

I do think the anime is meant for more comfy stuff like the new generation doing missions and hanging out

I haven't followed this at all, but do we know how this literal who offed Naruto?
Or is it some flashfoward to what's gonna happen in Boruto 500 chapters later?

>It's yet another song by Kana-Boom

Is there a character who can beat Kawaki?

She has like a Cup C in that panel. The anime kept making her flat in fact even part 1 sakura has bigger tits than adult and the last sakura

lots