Why does Sup Forums support degeneracy?

By opposing Islam, you're supporting degeneracy.
Islam:
>Strong family values
>Condones the death of homosexuals
>Pro-life (meaning more children in a single family)
>Against all forms of contraception
>Women are second to men
>Opposes Zionism/Jewry
>Promotes a cleaner/healthier lifestyle
>The idea of abortion is strongly prohibited
>Women are to dress modestly, and are expected to stay at home to look after the children
If anything, the hordes of Muslims entering into the west is a godsend.

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobookbay.nl/audio-books/how-the-west-won-the-neglected-story-of-the-triumph-of-modernity-rodney-stark/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

Jew detected.

I wouldnt have an issue with muslims if they didnt rape and assault white women

They assault them because they dress in revealing clothing, and go outside without a man to protect them.
It's fair game for them.

Islam is based on a Jewish lie
Muslims are retards who can't do anything without the western help and will obviously get genocided by Jews, Spics and Asians when the western hegemony weakens
Lack of competition results in failure and literal degeneracy
That's why I think Islam is a bad idea, lol

No excuse. Its true muslims are our allies against the jew, but you need to remember that the jews brought the muslims into europe in the first place for the fulfillment of the kalergi plan, the elimination and destruction of the white race. So we need to get muslims back to their countries, preserve the white race, and then we can fully announce allegiance to them.

>Sup Forums hates X
>that means Sup Forums must also hate all traits of X
Fuck off, Ahmed.
All hate for muslims basically boils down to one thing and that is the fact that they're warmongering tribal savages.
I don't care what moon god they worship, I don't care how many wives they have. I don't even care what their pedo prophet did.
If only they were civilized and technologically progressive people I could respect them.
Look at the Japanese. They're degenerate in a plethora of ways. But because they're so civilized and developed they are respected almost universally.

muslims are a more stupid version of a jew. there is literally no difference save iq

>Muslims wear white flags as clothes
>how beta can they get

>Reject Christ and salvation
>blow youself up
>fuck goats, sand nigger "women", boys, family members
No thanks

Pretty much every arab ive met in the US is a degenerate Muslim

Islam is pure degeneracy, a religion of shitskins following a pedophile. I belive what you’re looking for is Christianity, it is all of those things but without all the niggers. Turn away from your false idols and turn towards Christ

With Islam comes more ethnic arabs and niggers. No thanks. Also no beer and pork? Fuck Islam.

I feel so privileged for having non muslims well behaved arabs.

Sucks to be you.

come out from behind your meme flag, shekelburg

Nigger detected. Muslims are niggers. Niggers are the ultimate form of degenerate. By opposing Islam, I am saving the world from 74 IQ niggers like OP.

Because they're not white. It doesn't matter what religion they are, they don't belong in white lands.

Anyone who attacks Islam in the current political climate is a fool and/or shill. Islam may not be perfect, but it's the best thing we have other than a Western revival. If Islam also disappeared, then we'd only be left with leftism/feminism/Communism as alternative forces, and we would be totally screwed as such.

>It's ok to act like an untamed wild fucking animal because my penis got hard
>Islam isn't degenerate.
Ok there, retard

That's hardly inspired by Islam, just as when a Christian nigger or spic rapes a white woman in America, we can't say it's inspired by Christianity.

That's just subhumans being subhuman.

>Because they're not white. It doesn't matter what religion they are, they don't belong in white lands

Wrong

Islam, like Judaism, allows abortion up till a point. Catholicism forbids abortion from point of conception.

Also Islam is soft in divorce. A man only has to say "talaq" three times and a divorce is valid.

Shiite Islam also allows things like temporary marriage and marrying girls as young as 9 which is pure degeneracy.

Muslims are degenerate as fuck when it comes to marriage.

Christianity is the only way.

Nice digits.

>If only they were civilized and technologically progressive people I could respect them.

You fucking westerners keep killing the nationalist secular Arabs

But they explode

White women are trash so who cares. Rapists are subhuman animals, but so are the type of women that go to parties and get drunk. Have these "raped" women are putting on the moves while drunk and then feel regret the next morning so they cry rape.

>You fucking westerners keep killing the nationalist secular Arabs
Germany supported neither the war in Iraq nor the one in Libyia. It's the burgers and their kike masters.

*Libya

Because we don't want to get blown up.

Honestly, OP, you have a point. But many Muslims are just too radical. It would be nice if we could meet in the middle as the west is just too degenerate.

Muslims need to cut out the snackbaring though.

Yes, because having my daughter raped by hoards of filthy mudshits or having a 100% increase in violent crime somehow opposes zionism/jewry.

>mfw Christianity does this and more without turning nations into 3rd world shitholes or worshipping moon-gods and metorites

Get rekt, saracen

nice memeflags, you fucking shills. Islam is built on a foundation of lies and produces nothing but sin everywhere it goes. You liars should be ashamed of yourselves, repent, and turn from your evil ways.

idk seems pretty degenerate

Because Islam is just another form of totalitarianism. The meme of an Islamic Golden Age is a lie.
>they stole their medicine from Nestorian Christians in Syria
>they stole their number system from India
>they stole their philosophy and mathematics from the Greeks
But even with all that hijacked knowledge taken from the land they stole from Byzantines and Persians, Islam did not modernize. They were too fearful even to question Aristotle, let alone the Quran. So they did not advance. Meanwhile, in Christian Europe - the theologians believed in a rational God who created a rational world, thus a world we can study and examine to try and improve things. Islam, for example, forbade the dissection of human bodies. The theologians of Europe however reasoned that the body, after death, is soulless and thus it is okay to examine it. This was how William Harvey discovered how blood is anatomically circulated. The West in the 1600s gave us science. All other civilizations had only alchemy and mysticism (e.g. the Chinese invented gunpowder for fireworks for the purpose of scaring away evil spirits), not the empirical methodology and rationalism of western science. Islam gave us none of the values we hold dear, such as free speech, freedom of expression and human rights.
Islam is a reprehensible ideology that was born from blood with the aim of acquiring land and spread by the sword.
>inb4 muh objections
They are all answered in pic related - you can get the audiobook torrent here:
audiobookbay.nl/audio-books/how-the-west-won-the-neglected-story-of-the-triumph-of-modernity-rodney-stark/

Jew Detected!

If zionism promotes islam, why is Chaim Ben Pesach fighting against islam?