Stupidly Cute Love Shit

Japanese Breeding Propoganda at its finest.

>Already had a grown up kid when you get married
Hmmm...relatable.

I'd rather have breeding propaganda than having immigrants that are taught "we're muslims first and 'westerners' second.". Don't get me started on the empty antisemitism and endless war.

Could you post any slower?

Don't get excited, this woman is a whore and that young boy is not this guy's son. Only twins are, it's litteral "my wife's son" manga.

I can try if google starts giving me those "sentence" captchas instead of pics.

Dropped.

>it's litteral "my wife's son" manga.
And dropped.

Fuck this, dropped.

Low effort bait

You have the images here, why not reverse image search them and see for yourself instead of waiting to look like an idiot?

I'm on pretty good terms with my own stepdad, user. You just gotta accept your mom wants to be happy one day, as well.

Fuck you you retard, go read this, this manga has been posted here long long long time ago, and i was excited to finally have some comfy manga. You'll see you stupid retad, by the way can't you use google and find out for yourself?

>a literal wife's son is posting a manga about wife's sons
Jesus fucking christ.

Good for you and your step dad, i couldn't accept child that isn't mine + this is reason why you're posting it right? becasue MC is a cuck that takes care of litteraly his wife's son.

>muh cuck meme
Sup Forums really is leaking eh

Did you throw a fit when Nagi turned out to be not a virgin too?

Here's the page you were all waiting for, it's a literal cuck manga. Feel free to stop posting whenever OP, you said "stupidly cute love shit" and instead you get "stupid cuck shit".

His son tells the guy to give him more siblings though. So I guess the son is the cuck here, eh?

>some other guy litteraly came inside some prime pussy (could've been virgin pussy too)
>avoids responsibility and can fuck other women
>so i have to take care of his left overs!
Fuck off faggot.

dropped

Don't try to save it, it's a cuck manga and MC is ultra, cuck it's one thing being non virgin which is fine sure, but it's completly different thing taknig care of somebody's left overs.

>7 IPs
If you're so mad about this work of fiction then why are you still here ITT?
You have to go back Sup Forums

>kid is literally in on it to get his mom some betacuck provider
Great i was expecting some cute lovy shit and now i'm just enraged.

Heard you the first time bud

>being this rear-rattled

Come on, son.

>fuck. mom try to catch this retard that works in office, i bet he's making fucking 6 figures, i'll also drop some chessy shit like pls be my dad and we should get him, you won't even have to work since he'll be the one slaving his ass away for us

I wonder why Sup Forums comes here when according to them anime and manga are degenerate anyway

You don't have to be from Sup Forums to be disgusted with this shit.

I bet he'll pork Chiaki in ten years or so.

Ignore the children and keep posting, OP.

>Implying you'll ever get married
>Implying you will ever find someone in the first place

You sure have the nerve to behave like a picky faggot. It's laughable.

I would enjoy this more if his wife wasn't a cunt

Yeah, but Sup Forums are the ones who stick around and whine while others just leave

Comes with the whole wife's son thing.

My second connectioon spazzed out so I'm okay with the bumps.

Lmao, nigger do you even have standards? Is Self Esteem so low that you'll throw yourself at anything that gives you even a tiny bit of attention? Even woman who's got fucked and has litteraly child that isn't yours? lel

The grammar is a bit off and too rigid. Hopefully it gets better.

>already has a kid
dropped

I remember coming across this series before but I don't remember the guy having this goofy of a smile

wew

>litteral wife's son
>not only that but wife is a bitch
>MC is a beta
Truly if Sup Forums would ever got married this manga would describe its married life perfectly.

>Already has a kid
still a pretty cute series though

Fucking wew.

Did your step-father molested you, user?

This samefagging is kinda endearing

>married twice

As much as I've been enjoying this, the MC really is kind of a push-over, so I'll let Sup Forums have that one.

You DO sound like someone with a lot of self-steem issues that you're afraid to form an actual relationship with a woman, extra child or not. You should seriously stop reading NTR doujin, it's messing with your head.

Oh, I remember this. Short and sweet, and the wife has great hair.

>replying seriously to obvious bait
How new are you

I don't mind the free bumps at least.

Don't hold your breath.

Serious response, it's not about that, i'm not afraid of relationship with woman, im just disgusted that somebody would want a woman who's clearly not responsible, i mean there isn't better red flag than being a single mother.
>stop reading NTR doujin,
Nigger i'll have you hanged, vanilla is the way of life.
If you don't mind that some other man came insdie your woman, and impregnatned her then for whatever reason was gone then it's good for you, raise kid that isn't yours but don't get ass blasted when some people find that disgusting.

>Stupidly Cuck Love Shit

Not him but
>don't get ass blasted when some people find that disgusting
You're the one who sounds assblasted as hell ITT, it's a storytime thread and you should leave if you don't like what's in it

The weird thing about this series is that the wife rarely shows actual affection to her husband. I know it's supposed to be played off as a joke since it's a comedy series but her smiling and looking cute don't really cut it.

Can't you get fired from doing this sort of fuck-up?

Fuck off normalfag

True, i apologise for that. I got heated up trying to show my point of view and how i see people dating single moms.

I mean, they've fucked at least once and got a twofer from it, and there was that cute kiss earlier, but I kinda of agree.

>don't like cuck
>muh baiting!

>husband makes any sort of advances
>gets shut down immediately while she smiles about it
>wife goes out of her way to be as lazy as humanly possible at home
>husband works all day

This remarried shit is underlying at every turn.

Still for taking her and providing for family she IS acting like a bitch, i kinda start to understand how she became single mother
>get husband
>act like a cunt to him all the time using sex as black mail etc
>husband eventually gets pissed off and wants a divorce
>naturally court grants custody of kid to the mom
>start of the manga

Sorta better than this other manga I read, Sui something. Now that was worse. Frikkin yurifags.

Well it's kinda obvious when every one of the quoted posts misspell the same word in the same way

>I meant to send it to my mother.

IT'S A LIE!

I don't understand the idea that single moms are somehow irresponsible. Either the dad died or left after knocking her up. Isn't that a sign of her being responsible for her choices more than anything?