NETFLIX BOYCOTT NOW

Make sure to dislike, and leave negative comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Db3edxqcDYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

already canceled

Russia plz go

Never have had a subscription. Glad to see an actual purposeful thread though.

>Tall cool black man juxtaposed with insecure manlet white man
This needs to stop

they aren't even trying to hide it anymore

It is prime material for redpilling because of this. Use the gifts they give us!

It's all kinds of weird here

What’s going on!?

>Comedies
Do they think this is fucking funny??!?!?!

Never mind I just watched the video. Fuck that. Canceling now.

Exactly

Actually that is kind of funny.

Fuck netflix

I've already cancelled my netflix subscription.

Comment section is on fire now make sure to screencap cause they're probably gonna remove the ratings

Are you too dull to consider that they are pissing YOU off on purpose you dumb fuck?

I hope that this old bastard Sapkowsky will not go for the money together with Baginsky and they will keep Jewflix on the short leash during Witcher production

Its like they want to ignite the fire now... They can't be getting that sloppy. Ideas for why they are stoking the flame? Culture normative test?

Hi Scott

???????????

we need to redpill normies, it's the perfect situation, since this is cuckold shit and everyone know that term usually used for Trump

HI shekelbergstein

Jesus Christ, the comments are Golden!

I'll dumb a few snips before JewTube and Cuckflix starts censoring them. Future internet historians need to see this.

degenerate

No! I just bought a second membership to agrivate you. The bright is good.

Thanks for contributing to the discussion.

But really, think about it for a second. They are being completely obvious about it now. Even the normal viewer would question that ad. So whats the motive?

If you are trying to get someone to throw a punch, what do you do? Talk shit. Why? Cause your expecting it and you have a 2" steel plate under their shirt. So the question is... what is their steel plate?

Hi Schlomo

Did we create a monster? Or are poltards just fucking everywhere these days?

>Watch video
>See comment section

Wew lads...the audacity of these Jewish niggers.

The comment section and dislike bar has restored my faith in humanity.

Never purchased a Netflix subscription, it's always been subversive (((echoey))) trash. This shit is so blatant it's honestly stunning.

C A T T L E
A
R
S

Can't boycott. Can't cancel. I do not want to be castrated by my wife if she wants to watch something on netflix. I forget sometimes that Sup Forums is just edgey teens.

cuck

>can't speak with his wallet
>wife cucking him out of salary

This is why the movement will fail. You have no spine.

>implying women have the agency to torrent anything

You both have a lot to learn.

>This is why the movement will fail
All I've seen is exponential growth in the alt-right for the past five years. It's been a hell of a ride.

>He got married

Your balls already belong to her, you stupid fucking cuck.

She is probably sucking off Jerome behind your back.

Should of taken the MGTOW pill.

This comment section is gold. Thank you for the keks Sup Forums.

the only movie I watched last year was bladerunner

I don't consume any other media. I don't even own a television. you and your wife are degenerates and you are not better than those ball-cage wearing faggots for being a pushover. she will fuck other men, mark my words

this user is right.
Handle your woman or someone else will

>Make sure to dislike, and leave negative comments.
Nice try
This is the most obvious PSYOP bait since Charlottesville. OP is a CIA shill and you're now all marked on the Googleverment database

Basic gestalt on what the video is about? At work

I haven't been burned by women because I met her long before Tinder was a thing. Sorry things haven't worked out for you. Perhaps try Craigslist.

Sorry your mom was such a cunt.

>sorry your mom was such a cunt

she was and still is. this doesn't make you any less of a faggot

Bitch who the fuck cares anymore?

Yeah user, why don't you leave your wife and kids? Abandon your offspring and join the elite class of single men that shit post all day? Doesn't that sound appealing?

This. I am sure so many people have accounts connected to their youtube account that post "kill kikes, race war now"

>Reminder: You're literally a cuck, faggot if you're afraid of being on some government list.

Fuck the CIA and fuck you, you scared, little bitch, user.

soyboy married to a fat whore

>his wife has any say in anything

hahaha why did you marry a femenist?

Balance it out by supporting our guys.

I’ve been done with (((Netflix))) since “dear white people”.

truth

Dude just kill your wife, soyboy

I wonder if there's a tard sex scene?

is Amazon Prime worth a shit? I found out they have all the Top Gear episodes and the new show I haven't seen yet

George Soros purchased a large portion of Netflix in 2015 so makes sense that it's another propaganda machine now.

>pic strong arming CIA
>dont post opinion online because might get on a fucking LIST

I am embarrassed for you, you faggot.

I'm starting to believe the George Soros Redpilled theory. Best way to fight the slow boiling is to crank up the heat.

> not cancelling your netflix account as soon as dear white people happened

More likely he is just an evil short-sighted kike

Daily reminder that we wouldn't have had this issue if the Germans won the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=Db3edxqcDYA

Ok Satan. But its hard to believe that he rose to being one of the most powerful people in the world if he was short sighted

>NetFlix has ~110+ Million subscribers worldwide
>Triggered Trumpcucks think they're gonna take down a trillion dollar media company
>Every trumpcuck boycott has had the opposite effect

I'm sure NetFlix will thank you when it hits 120 million after it gets out that a bunch of basement virgin neo-nazi manchildren got butthurt

Why do posts like these always hide their flag? What are you hiding?

Your wife already castrated you if you can't cancel netflix.

Not really, I'm not saying he is short-sighted in the sense of not knowing how to manipulate markets, but short-sighted in that he doesn't understand how non-Jews will react to his tribe's kikery. They are separate skills.

>women's lack of "agency" prevents them from going to a website and clicking a magnet link
I don't believe you.

The Grand Tour has some crass humor and bantz that would never be acceptable on Netflix. It’s pretty good. Also, Amazon Prime has a shit ton of Westerns and Netflix has basically none. That says it all.

>>Triggered Trumpcucks think they're gonna take down a trillion dollar media company
gamergate cost that much easy

I think they realize how cucked and harmless normies are. When I'm on Sup Forums I feel like there is hope. But when I am out among normal people all I feel is rage and alienation.

The fact that they took them on after Clarkson's affair with the BBC is compelling. I like free 2 day shipping too

selection is much lower on prime but they have some quality stuff. But prime is a lot more than just a video service so that is nice. I actually have prime just for the shipping perks. Didn't even know or care about the video service when I got it.

UR LYING

Fun read but Kalergi Plan says shove it up your rectum

Saved. Interesting viewpoint.

Netflix is already in decline according to several different metrics. Just search *netflixs decline* and start reading. The NFL is also in decline due to boycotts by white people.

To everybody talking about prime. Just remember Amazon is owned by Jeff Bezos who also owns the Washington Post newspaper/website. They are some of the biggest leftist shills online, hardcore Hillary support, refuses to talk bad about Antifa etc.

Yes, I have an amazon prime account. But I honestly don't like thinking that I'm handing that asshole Bezos $. The Washington Post upsets me it is so leftist.

Holocaust 2.0 (for real this time) and race war when?

>Kalergi Plan
Oh god I did not need to find something this deep to research at these hours

lol its so precious you think you matter and desperately try to delude yourself into believing it. it must really be important to you to feel like you matter in the world since you know you don't. poor conned white trash waiting for his trickle down coal mining job and imaginary leave it to beaver American than never existed

when you have your mental breakdown, try to just kill yourself without shooting up a mall or school. thanx

Forgot the VPN, brah.

Isn't MGTOW just the male version of being a catlady?

Who needs a VPN? I've torrented at least 3TB of shit over the years and never heard a peep from my ISP.

You again, reveal your flag just for the banter at least.

The kikes are not all sitting around following bullets on some mongrel's 'plan' from a century ago, they don't even need to. They basically support everything in that plan naturally without even needing to have ever read it. Their culture is built on subversion & parasitism and they are wired to fear & loathe homogeneous White societies. The Kalergi Plan is just someone who bothered to write it down, but they never needed to write it down. They just do it. The Bolsheviks did not need to follow a secret elder's of Zion master plan to get New York bankers to fund them, they all just did it because they are Jews. I'm not saying no Jew thinks they are following that particular plan, only that their overall behavior is not a product of the plan. The plan is an expression of the behavior, not the other way around.

I watched a documentary on Netflix and found out that Jews are really uneducated people in reality. In Brooklyn, they are more or
less a cult. The older elder men frequently rape the young boys, the children
are only educated by reader books with the women's faces crossed out in black
marker. They are way way more backwards than most cults. This shocked the fuck
out of me. I thought the Jews ruled the world, but turns out that they can
barely escape from abuse from one another. I think people need to figure out
that the Jews that run google and facebook are likely not really Jews. Jews are
not what they seem. Netflix is quite informative compared to other fake news sources.

MGTOW is just another branch of the many tactics ((they)) use to lower white birth rates.
>promote homosxuality
>promote transgenderism
>promote being professionals and not having kids
>promote feminism
>promote birth control
>promote abortion
>promote MGTOW

every single one of these things lower birth rates

Cool.

No fear.

>MGTOW
You don't need a dick when you're MGTOW

Fucking CIA niggers can't do shit. They're going to arrest me for complaining about forced diversity on the internet? The majority of the white race agrees that I am free to do that, and so does THE LAW. Sure they can make a list with my name and address, and mark an X on it. Then what? Then fucking NOTHING. There are millions of people on that list that are on my side. Read Rockwell's How to Stay Out of the Insane Asylum. They can't remove me. They can't remove any of us. Be kind, speak the truth, let CIA niggers complain in their offices. They're the ones who are powerless, not us. This is the lion tamer against the lion. The lion can end this entire game in less than a second if he only knew what power he had. Maybe he will never know, but he will stop caring.

>That feels

Reveal your flag, leaf

You do when Comcast is the only game in town. My white bitch wanted some kpop compilation torrent or something innocuous and i got about a half dozen DMCA emails. Since then I've had less incentive to rock the boat and more of a better safe than sorry approach.

Maybe a first waver. She had no clue about the Feminazis of the 2010s until she met me.

>American
I don't care about america, I care about the white race. I care more about the white people in europe than the non-white americans. The lives of every non-white in america are not worth the life of a single white person in europe as far as I am concerned. You've confused me with a civnat.

Honestly, what was the last good Netflix experience that wasn't Breaking Bad? 6 months ago? A year ago? That's $50 to $100 gone because it's just been a habit to have Netflix. It's over.

^this is truth here. Thank you for posting that my brother.

Does it bother you? Is your dimwit trumpcuck mind obsessively imagining jewish plots and scanning every thread for Israeli flags? Super sekret plots and if only i'd show my flag you'd see the sekret patterns but I'm ruining it. I'm being paid by Soros and working for globalist deep state pizzapedo headquaters to mock the shit out of Trump's jr high social reject army of special ed neo-nazis because you have secret knowledge and are super important and a world leader and influential and thus im out to get you and ruin you with blacked obsession mockery.