Vaccines

Should child vaccination be required by law if the parents can afford it. Should herd immunity be more important then freedom of choice in this case.
Taking a poll

>making it mandatory for kikes to put (((vaccines))) in your body

No

Fuck to the no.

vaccines are a meme issue for pseudo intellectual redditors
just like the metric system

If they stop putting other chemicals in the vaccines as well. Wasn't there a big fiasco about them admitting that an aluminum-based compound in the vaccines actually did have the capacity to cause small amounts of brain damage?

Realistically that's just hysteria, outside of "spraying" it on people in hopes of it sticking to clothing. It would cause actual damage if injected into someones blood.

>Being too retarded to accept what is basically the global standard of measurement systems

(((global standard)))

>That pic
I'm triggered. Of course they have disabled ((weakened)) or dead microbials, that's the fucking point.

>Being this much of a (((contrarian))) because of buzzwords

>herd immunity
no-one immunizes herds of elk
the weak die before they can breed
injecting people will never cause immunity, only allowing the weak to die will do that over generations

Globalism is not a good thing
Why should we use the metric system just because the rest of the world does?

Truly the most retarded people to ever walk the earth, hopefully that gook nukes you knuckle draggers soon

Thanks for at least admitting it. It substantially helps trade and communications abilities when there isn't an artificial and unnecessary barrier in the way. It already has an effect on Canadian imports/exports and other miscellaneous things.

Don't just parrot (((globalism))) back at me like an autist as if it's a solve-all argument, it's not. It's a bad thing yes, but it's not an argument.

They are pretty much required unless you home school your kids. You can't got to most public/private schools without immunizations.

Vaccinations should be required by law with a $10,000 opt out so the rich can benefit from herd immunity without risking an auto-immune allergy from the vaccination.

Vaccines absolutely should be mandatory. Its the only way to protect people with compromised immune systems who cannot get vaccinated themselves. Yes, that includes homosexuals and people with poor impulse control with A.I.D.S. But, it also includes the very young, the very old, and people who are already sick from shear bad luck.

Globalism is a good thing, it means those fucktards in China stop polluting, Africa gets engineers imported and the native populace imprisoned and it removes resource-consuming conflicts that could be better spent on science and a space program.
Globalism is fine. Ideologies that are trying to be the global power can be bad, but saying globalism cause Jews is wrong is like saying Swords are wrong cause Raiders

Mandatory for people who on government aid like Obamacare, optional for people with their own insurance.

lmao darwin

With that mentality, you will never take ATB not matter how sick you get, right user?

absolutely not. I sat in a class at northwestern with the mdphd students as a phd student and the mdphds in their arrogance maintained vaccs should be mandatory. i have no idea if they actually believed this but it would be catastrophic potentially in terms of liberty and safety for obvious reasons. no no no

ESD. Electronics worst nightmare.

Mandatory for gun owners, optional for everyone else

>Concentrating "deactivated" viruses and germs into your body.

Ill be keking it up in my tower while you faggots drop like flies from the mysterious and spontaneus affliction that affects only the vaccinated.

we're are going to hold your children down and inject them while we force you to watch and there is nothing you can do about it you fucking powerless sheep

>Should herd immunity be more important then freedom of choice in this case.

We should allow thousands of immigrants who have never been immunized against anything in our borders and into our workplaces and schools!!!
That will strengthen up our herd immunity!!

Man that's just some glitter

No vaccinations shouldn’t be mandatory but if you don’t want to get them because of personal or religious beliefs you should have to put your kid in an privately funded school. But desu I think all schools should be private.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read on here. They do actually keep tabs on the herds of various wildlife and when there’s an out break they do remedy it, if it’s deemed nessercary. Just like we deemed small pox to be worthy of finding a remedy.

There are good vaccines, but a lot are just fucking scams. Look at the flu vaccine (1/4 chance of "scientists" picking the right strain), and gardasil® (4/~100+ chance of protecting you from HPV).

Children also shouldn't be receiving 120 vaccines over the course of three visits to the doctors, either. Talk about overwhelming the early DEVELOPING immune system. Jesus, and people wonder why autism is proliferating so fucking much.

>the weak die before they can breed
Also the weak get complications from vaccines and do not breed.
So both ways are good for population.