youtu.be/svh6_8K6R7I

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/9tUh3)
archive.is/6M77X)
mobile.twitter.com/ByronYork/status/948625936051769345
github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/00a5ae218d57741088068799b810416ac249a9ce#diff-678874d00bf0df04f6f427f16f1dea36R926
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/03/donald-trump-furious-steve-bannon-not-only-lost-his-job-he-lost-his-mind/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

There were no meetings with Russians during the campaign. Fake news. Oh, you mean the meeting at Trump Tower? Between Russian operatives and the senior campaign leadership? That was only to speak about adoptions. Oh, you found Don Jr's emails about the meeting in which he responded to the possibility of getting Russian help with dirt on Clinton by saying "I love it!" Well, nothing actually happened at the meeting, which is why they left it off of all their security clearance disclosures. Oh, Steve Bannon is now calling the meeting treasonous? Well, Steve Bannon is a Rino and cuckservative. So there. Fake news

Is Bannon crazy enough to play the villain?

>live in north cali
>Mexican ghetto
>99% of them cant even speak english
>complete and total lawlessness
>gunshots in town on a regular basis
>dead mexicans in fields nearby with gunshot wounds
>no investigation
>dead mexicans on the street
>no investigation
>dead mexicans up the street
>"they committed suicide"
>wild pitbulls killing cats
>mexican music at 12:00 at night at FULL VOLUME is common
>racing up and down afraid to walk down street, WILL be shot by drug dealers
>ontop of all of these things, this state decides to start letting illegals kill white people in cities that are "sanctuary"
never going to get fixed with the leadership of this state being soros mouthpieces
never going to get fixed in this particular area, have seen ice roll through but not take anyone away
siskiyou county voted trump even, listening to pelosi run her mouth about the tax bill in a completely fraudulent manner as to what the bill contained was the ultimate "fuck you" to me
i must get out of this shithole state

MAGA

Pathetic showing from all you Trump shills today. Bannon gave you an ethos.

Devin Nunes just released a statement following a discussion with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. According to the statement, Nunes will get all the requested documents and be given a schedule for the interviews with FBI Agent Peter Strzok, FBI Attorney Lisa Page and DOJ Deputy Attorney Bruce Ohr. Whoot. Giddy up.

>this is only day 3
We're in for a ride aren't we lads?

Reminder that dossier/ page / papadapulos story is completely falling apart

Expect a new rape accusation in the coming days, with 20+ dem women in the house demanding impeachment proceedings

Daily reminder that /ptg/ is an anime-free zone. All degenerate anime images belongs to Sup Forums

MAGA

No he's just retarded.

Just sharted lads. Where do I claim my green card?

You refer to a Representative as Congressman but how do you address a Member of the British Parliament?

>NOTICE ME SEMPAI!
>the tweet

Just don't take too much, they make you lose weight/fat quickly.

What? Israel first?

S U L F U R

>Is Bannon crazy enough to play the villain?
>crazy enough

no it just comes natural to his kind

>CPU vulnerability also affects AMD, ARM chips

CRASHING YOUR COMPUTER, WITH NO SURVIVORS

Keep digging that hole dumbass. I'm sure your muh russia story will finally pan out.

Because she is so happy knowing Barron isn't going to live in a country run by muslim fuckers.

Based. Hulk's lawyer singlehandedly bankrupted Gawker. I hope he does the same to (((Bannon.)))

>they make you lose weight/fat quickly.
fug, literally the exact opposite of what i'm trying to do

Parliamentarian?

heh

There's something so dystopian about this asshole

>>CPU vulnerability also affects AMD, ARM chips
lmao holy shit no fucking way

i think you dummies are too kind to support the adversary's story

>Defund planned parenthood

nice try, but unless you're a mexican goblin you're pretty much out of luck

Maybe but in my mind a parliamentarian is someone who studies parliamentary procedure and/or rules on parliamentary questions.

>pls say my name mr. president
i hope trump doesn't

I've actually looked into remediating it. The problem is there's loads of calcium carbonate in the soil in the form of rocks. Theirs was one of the last houses built in the neighborhood and it looks like excavation fill just got dumped on their plot.

We could dump sulfuric acid on it for years and not substantially change the pH.

What has worked semi-decently is foliar application of iron. It's just such a pain in the ass to do for a whole grass lawn.

Can’t believe how long the pastebin is after only one year. Imagine what it’ll look like after eight!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW THIS WEEK!

>ICE is increasing presence in California because of (((sanctuary state))) law, says Trump immigration chief (archive.is/9tUh3)
>American Airlines + Southwest Airlines announce they will distribute $1000 to each employee at their mainline and wholly owned regional carriers due to tax reform (archive.is/6M77X)

I'm tempted to watch that doc on Jewflix about Hulk and Gawker, but it looks like "he's assaulting our free-speech" shit

"vulnerability" aka someone found out about one of the NSA's exploits

their operation was bankrolled by Peter Thiel

God bless you, user.

Noted Constitutional scholar Mikth Thernovich weighs in on Bannon NDA suit

>every couple weeks new information comes out that connects the Trump campaign to the Russian government
>every time that happens everybody in the Trump campaign has to make up a new story and pretend they didn't spend the previous weeks lying

And yet Trumptards still pretend this isn't happening right in front of their faces.

There's two. One is just intel. The other is everything.

What a clusterfuck of a presidency. I hoped this administration would've been a tight, efficient operation of like-minded people taking on Washington, instead they fight amongst themselves more often than not. "I only hire the best," my ass. What a failure of a president.

>filtering out who tweeted this because you dont want to get bullied
what a pussy

>defamation lawsuit
I'm laughing my ass off. They don't know what an NDA is.

>Cernobich goes to defend his pasty leaker
Fuck off monkey trouble.

Just call them MPs then.

>feud
Grassley curb stomped Fusion today and fucked up their last 48 hours of shilling
mobile.twitter.com/ByronYork/status/948625936051769345

It was over before it even begun

Didn't he made a video about "going away from social media" ?

if the soil is fucked than all you can do is like you've already been doing,that sucks

Hm, i don't see articles about Bannon

smash em hulkster (lawyer)

~awoo
LET'S RIDE

Damn Microsoft already has the update pushed out. Rip my 4790k's performance

>I hoped this administration would've been a tight, efficient operation of like-minded people taking on Washington
fucking lmao
did you watch the campaign at all
you signed up for chaos lad

Just more exaggerations from monkey man.

Based Chuck Grassley. His Tweet feed is fucking hilarious. You can definitely tell he sends out his own Tweets kek

Fuck Leftists.

Is that about drugs?

hahahaha. Thernovich needs attention again.

Nope. AMD flat out called Intel's BS on this.

> AMD processors are not subject to the types of attacks that the kernel page table isolation feature protects against. The AMD microarchitecture does not allow memory references, including speculative references, that access higher privileged data when running in a lesser privileged mode when that access would result in a page fault.

NSA certainly has other backdoors for AMD, but this is an Intel issue caused by taking a dumb shortcut to improve performance without regard to security.

lol

and within the day the stupid shit falls apart

there isn't even proof Russia hacked the DNC OR Podesta's emails

Does anyone else here think Cernovich is based?

>learned the value of hard work and masculinity at an early age, making money picking up garbage

>married Facebook's first lawyer, but when she tried to screw him over he managed to earn MILLIONS by understanding the principles of how people work; he's so alpha he manages to come out on top in a divorce, acquire millions, and trounce a false rape accusation

>writes up a highly successful PUA (pickup artist) blog, schmoozing with luminaries such as Roosh, Krauser, Chris (from Good Looking Loser), Christian McQueen, etc wrote Gorilla Mindset which is the best self-development book I've ever read

>knows how to survive False Rape Allegations

>lauded by Trump Jr as Pulitzer Prize worthy

>unlike Richard faggot Spencer, who lets himself get punched by shit eating cucks and runs from glitter attacks, Cernovich punched out a leftist who tried to attack him today

fucking baboon brain is still retarded

>leaving automatic updates on

Turf management.

Fucking this

No. He's a faggot like you.

>the future of the democratic party

Name one story that didn't turn out to be false / not illegal / not a secret.

Please, go right ahead.

is it worth even downloading? I wish I had a fucking clue how hard my CPU would be hit

How long before kikebart is dead?
They have to be bleeding a shit load of readers now

>brb building my new cyrix rig

Cletus, you need to read Gorilla Mindset . It will help you not lose your shit so easily

>the Alt right hates me
>Don't talk about my POA days
>I'm a real journalist
>I break huge stories
>Jack Posibicaiaciaciacic isn't my fucboi

Is Sup Forums back to normal, after bannon showed his colors and that T*rk who showed up, i took a shower and a shave. How is life? Also can i have a few of the maga hats so i can edit them onto more pics?

Was there ever any doubt?

WHY WAS THE SOYBOY THREAD DELETED WTF

INTEL IS OFFICIALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/00a5ae218d57741088068799b810416ac249a9ce#diff-678874d00bf0df04f6f427f16f1dea36R926

LINUX ACCEPTED AMD'S PATCH TO ACCEPT THEIR CHIPS FROM THE PERFORMANCE KILLER PATCH

worse, lawncare

come with me white man, i’m going to AZ this week

Okay, you can take a look on "soil reformation" if you can't grow crops.
If it's sandy soil, clay, black soil, red soil, purple soil, each with their own set of minerals.
You can get it tested, there are several methods, I don't believe it's expensive.

> Hacked

They literally sent an email saying "Please enter your passowrd into this fake website", Podesta's IT officer TOLD HIM IT WAS FAKE AND NOT TO CLICK THE LINK, then Podesta clicked the link.

More and more I think they leaked on purpose in the hopes that Clinton would win anyways and they could bitch about Russia as an excuse to expand executive power and throw witchhunts at anyone who got in their way.

Wealthy pundit who pretends to be a comedian whose career is built on sucking off the DNC because he isn't genuinely funny but when called out he falls back on the "it just comedy" routine. He's two-faced or three-faced since he pretends to be standing up for the little guy but really he's just keeping his Democratic leader friends happy to keep the money coming.

more like every month the demofags have to keep moving the goalposts and their shitsucking base on redd*t and neofag have to keep pretending that was the story all along
example:
>Russians hacked the election!
oh wait no
>Russians hacked the DNC!
oh wait no
>Russians gave Wikileaks DNC emails!
oh wait no
>Russians t-tried to help Don Jr or something!
oh wait no
>R-Russians made pro Trump Facebook ads...
oh wait no
>Russians um... they um... democracy... uhh... pee pee tapes...
imagine wanting to commit suicide as desperately as the average democrat, idk how you guys carry on

anybody know if this is bullshit or not?

They're completely fucked.

*TO EXEMPT

Erio has a nice pussy

What’s funny and I like to repeat myself is that a large amount of middle class whites leaving CA are under 18.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/03/donald-trump-furious-steve-bannon-not-only-lost-his-job-he-lost-his-mind/

here it is, 38,500+ comments so far on it

i think he made a video about raping a woman too