We live in a world, where anyone on a whim can make a phony police call and have swat come and kill you

We live in a world, where anyone on a whim can make a phony police call and have swat come and kill you.

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192111974.html

Police, they have absolute power over you, they can gun you down and get off Scot Free by saying you reached for your belt.
There is no verification to even check where the phone number calling you is from?

On top of this they enforce "law" however they lie in court and frequently criminalize innocent people. They have TOO MUCH power.

We as a society need to say enough is enough and come up with an alternative to police. No government should be able to SPY ON and KILL their own people for no reason. I did not sign a contract at birth that said I agree to let these fuckers shoot me for reaching for my belt.

On top of police, we still have niggers, terrorists, and retards killing everyone despite them. They're literally useless and only serve to imprison the population. Thoughts?

uhoh that guys on to us, lets swat him!

>whites getting other innocent whites killed over 1.50 bets in shitty video games

They must frequent this place a lot.

if you weren't braindead retarded you could have googled it at anytime and found out it was some dirty spic who made the call.

it was a spic

I really don't see how race plays a factor in this whatsoever. putting blame is just a deterrant from solving the fucking problem, instead of insulting others online use your brain to think of a way you can change this MAJOR PROBLEM in your world.

>>whites getting other innocent whites killed over 1.50 bets in shitty video games
he mentioned race. i was just making sure everyone else didnt fall for the shills propaganda

ok but how are we going to stop swatting

>We live in a world, where anyone on a whim can make a phony police call and have swat come and kill you.

more like you live in america.
wasnt the narrative when blm complained about it that when your are a good boy nothing happens to you?
what happened?

Disarm all regular cops, and armed cops can only arrive on scene after a criminal has discharged their own gun? Our own military has to wait to be shot at before they can fire, why do our police shoot our citizens even earlier than our military would shoot an enemy combatant? I think trump himself needs to personally intervene in the police problem.

spics are a problem they have to go back

we need to make the god king see this. get people to tweet to him

>two white children play a terrible game and make a poverty bet that means nothing
>take it too far
>call a spic to do the dirty work for them
>ignoring the FACT the white kid gave the spic a FAKE ADDRESS

Sorry, whites are getting whites killed all on their own, even if they happen to use spics by proxy.

Whose brain-dead retarded now, you inbred melanin free nigger.

Stop this useless blaming. This only halts progress, get over it.

If you want to see change then be the change. This is a serious problem and the politicians are not going to do anything about it. This is about protecting everyone from being needlessly murdered.

>believing this spics side of the story
Your sympathy won't save him, spic lover.

I am willing to bet that if we had less police,
or they were severely limited in their role, and
the law allowed for extreme self defense, we would
have A LOT less crime.

whos going to save you when somebody swats you. focus

then we would have the problem of excessive force all the same. we need a new system that is A) 100% accurate and B) incorruptible.

Do you think trump has watched the videos of the cop executing that white guy, or the most recent swatting one? If he saw the videos and didn't act we are prob screwed.

Then we have to do something about it. or it will never get better.

I personally think it's impossible until we have perfect AI kill bots that can enforce the law perfectly and neutrally. Prob will never happen though, plus some niggers will figure out how to hack them or something and ruin everything like usual.

chekt. congratulations stormfags - we now live in the utopian policestate that you have long envisioned. i hope you're happy with this world you created

Yeah that would be a real robocop scenario though. The thing that gets me is that the police feel the need to actually murder someone. Even an effective nonlethal weapon that could instantly incapacitate someone would be better.

Yeah you know that cop has been waiting for justification to shoot another person his entire life.

that's not what im saying. The police officer was under extreme stress and feared for his life. His actions were justifiable in the world we live in.

We need a way to stop these police from being in danger at all. We need to stop people from being in danger from police. We hardcore need to ramp up R&D for a weapon to stop someone without killing them or maiming them

our top weapon is currently spraying pepper(the spice) at peoples eyes, or zap them with electricity, and this doesn't even stop them always

They shouldn't be killing anyone. Couldn't they be trained to take criminals in, instead of killing literally anyone whos a threat?

its 2018 and our best way to stop someone without killing them is pepper or electricity. did i mention that these could still be overused and kill someone?

the course of action here should be to gain a mass following as a cause, and put all of the nonsense behind us.

we need better trained officers, newer technology, less guns, and more effective incapacitation methods.

maybe a drone that can shoot tranq darts or something

so the cops are acting like nazis and Sup Forums is all buttraged about it?