Golden Kamui

>Bandits dirty Asirpa

Kind of disappointed the bear didn't get to give anyone a proper mauling or rip anyone's face off before getting judo flipped out of the village.

I almost shat myself at that page. This chapter was full of badassness though.

I'm halfway to the manga and is he really immortal or is he just lucky?

Professor Penis showing how to take care of a rampaging bear

There is no fantasy elements yet that can make us say that he's the real deal, so he's probably just lucky and competent

Professor Penis best boy

He's just lucky and insane. The second the author adds any fantasy I'm dropping this.

And here the conclusion of that fight Also Sugimoto managed to kill damn nearly everyone all whle caring for his waifu

>ywn be as cool as Sugimoto
why live

>his waifu
What is the age difference between them? This is important

Also finally Shiraishi is understanding the apocalyptic fuck up he made

Be prepared for more *whine* next chapter

>age difference in early 20th century Japan
>important

Don't be retarded.

No, no, important for my age gap fetish.

Asirpa looks sorta disturbed if anything

She doesn't really like that Sugimoto kills people, so the revelation that he went on a rampage is kind of unsettling for her, of course in the very next page she sees that he is back to normal and he did that because he cared for her

Professor Penis time travelled from the 30s to wrestle bears.

I love how even the bear knows he is crazy

>I dindu nothing it's all that scarface fuck's fault

When will this retard finally get a break?

>ywn have a cute ainu loli waif

wen they gon fuk?

I am still laughing, this guy will kill me.

Are you talking about the OP page? Because she is still visibly disturbed in that second panel. Him being "back to normal" is only more worrying if anything. He's completely detached from the violent acts that he commits.

Can't be the Escape King if you have nothing to escape from.

>'s completely detached from the violent acts that he commits.
Given the absolute hell he has been through thats kind of understandable

You're next

Sure, it's understandable, but no less terrifying from a normal person's perspective.

The only man to top a bear

He will be missed

Asirpa is a kid. Sugimoto is a badass cuck.

Hope Asirpa getting freaked out doesn't end up becoming a point of contention (again). Of course she doesn't have to agree but I thought they'd comprimised about that already + she should be understanding why Sugimoto freaked out here as well.

Good chapter otherwise.

>Judo on a fucking bear
I love the fights in this manga.

> The second the author adds any fantasy I'm dropping this.
I mean, there was that fox lady from a while back.

One of the few times I'm glad it actually turned out to be a dream.

*whine*

I don't remember this.
Is this from some side-story?

From the raws I'm guessing, scanlations are still a little behind

>Fucking a male deer
That's gay

Female ones are too loose thanks to big deer dick

She's about 12-14 since it's mentioned that she's at the age to start getting face tattoos and that's around 12-13. Can't remember where in the Manga it says that
I'd guess Sugimoto is at least 22, what with the age of his friend's child and stuff.

I find it cute that in the original text Sugimoto always call Asirpa "Asirpa-san"

>Fox Lady
She wasn't really fantasy, a bit of religious mysticism/sham, Asirpa even says it's a scam.
Her horse racing divination was debunked as just knowledge of horses and their form.

With regards to the Betrayal she 'predicted', it might be that she knew more than she let on but that hasn't been revealed to us yet. Dramatic Irony need not always exist.

The Fox Lady must have something to do with the whole gold thing too, she is too weird to be simply someone who came to them

he has the experience of a 40 year old war veteran

I love this guy.
Goes from mild Asperger to Guts in roidrage in .2 seconds.

I always imagined him to be 30ish, and her to be 11.

Too young to be 30, must be more around 25, maybe less.

He looks to be 20 something, and giving the time when he joined the army and time spent in war, he mustn't be older than late twenties.

Yeah, fair enough, I'll put him at 25 in my headcanon then

Who will be the next character to eat brain? I'm betting on Nagakura, the old bearded swordman.

She will never rest untill every person she has ever met, has eaten brains and complimented the taste. It's her endgame.

I honestly believe she learned to hunt just so she can eat brains whenever she wants to.

Not only just learned to hunt, but for an 11 year old, she is like the rainman of wildlife hunting and survival.
Literally all just so she can eat the brains and the occassional eye, of every fucking animal in japan

No one can stop this loli's quest for delicious food.

from the thumbnail the shadow and the scarf initially looked in combination like a grim reaper

Jesus Sugimoto, control your loli for fucks sake.

She is his weak spot.

Sugimoto should adopt her or marry her already.

>someone saved the shitty cropped/waifu I did
I'm happy.

i thought she was like 14-15 and for Suigmoto i thought 22-24

you'd think the deer would freak out especially since its a dude deer I'm surprised he didn't get kicked and gored by that deer

He returned home at 20, saw his girl getting married, and went to Russo-Japanese war, so that was 1904. Now it's couple of years after the war, like 1907-8. Sugimoto is 25 at best.

Alright where are the Asirpa lewds

this story sounds familar, what was it vagabond? blind gf marries best friend(who is a piece of shit)

here you go

Drunk asirpa best asirpa.

Waifu of the year.

>You will never warm each other with your bodies in the middle of an Hokkaido mountain in the winter at night.

Do not lewd the ainu loli.

So we're pretty close to catching up to the current releases, right? As far as I can tell from searching, the series is in the middle of Volume 10 at the moment and this chapter was the end of Volume 9 (also the cover of the next volume is Sugimoto again, which is the first time the character on the cover has been repeated. Not sure if that particularly means anything)

Volume 10 was released in March. How do you think you can have the cover already. We are in the beginning of volume 12 with chapter 112.

Definitely not Vagabond, no blind there, only deaf.

But it's a cliche sort of background, could be from anywhere.

I like the fox lady.
don't judge me

Such an ugly child.

I want to beat you up.

How can be a series so damn funny? It´s weird.

Are you this ainu kid?

I'm GAR for Sugimoto.
he's so nice...

I recognize that boner

I have no idea. Its the first mango in years that actually made me laugh sincerely from sheer silliness

Did she got any lewds on pixiv or something? I doubt it but...

>Goldem Kamuy
>getting lewds of anyone

I'm sad to say that it isn't popular enough.

There is one on Rule34.

It's the Matagi guy

There's an lewd image of Asirpa by Haga Yui in one of her sketchbooks on Sadpanda.

I wish this manga had turned out to be more interesting than "go to place, a little exposition, violence, leave for next place, talk about osoma and food, rinse and repeat". It seemed so promising at the beginning.

Obviously. Could be she's an old comrade of Noface's who's kept track of the whole thing from the jailbreak and forward, or maybe she's working for the Lieutenant, which would explain why she has so much info.

Plot armour.

It's gayshit, isn't it?

>isn't popular enough
Well it got prizes and shit, so there must be someone reading it
Probably its not popular with fanartists, that usually suffer bad cases of shit taste

Thats not vagabond, i think youre talking about shigurui

>shigurui
argh probably, I think there was something similar in Koukoku no Shugosha
It is a common NTR theme I guess