Why Does Sup Forums Like This Guy?

Is it because he was a virgin until he got married?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8akcvo5P-M
youtube.com/watch?v=UpdhwM_hnAA
youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM
youtube.com/watch?v=ixljWVyPby0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has a purty mouth

We don't. He's a fucking Jew that sees an opportunity to subvert antisjws into Israel Firsters.

I don't like him. He's a basic bitch cuckservative and a jewcuck good goy

I hate him more than liberals. At least they are fighting for something/

Fuck off, Crowder.

>Steven Crowder, world hero. I quite like the sound of that.

>virgin until he got married

I like all smug white males

He dresses in drag too much. It’s funny when Sam Hyde did it, but when Steven does it, he seems too comfortable.

Something ain’t right with this boy.

he makes good content and shits on liberals

>Something ain’t right with this boy.

This

I don't watch him regularly but he does make me laugh sometimes

he is a dumb christcuck who doesn't believe in science, just like your average Sup Forumstard

His audience are 14 year-olds. Good thing he is teaching basic math

He is an important part of the success of the company I work for.

I thought he used to have sex all the time and then he was a born again Christian and didn't have sex until he got married. That doesn't seem the same desu.

Science is for Jews and nerds. Now fuck off David and go do your linear algebra, fag.

This. He has his moments but trying to get through a full episode is rough, he goes full horseshoe theory frequently

He is too hardcore or me TBQH.

true, sometimes he has great laugh out louds, his high production/shit stirring is usually great, cringe is a byproduct but you can tell he stands strongly by his values even if his world view is not 100% cogent.

he was funny on workaholics desu

Crowder is an absolute faggot.

Such a faggot he couldn't even acknowledge what Patton said about the Jews.

Don't believe me? Call into his show and bring it up.

I was subbed to him for a while because I like him for news, but he's just not funny. His skit comedy is fucking terrible, his jokes are bad, his humor isn't informative or insightful. I feel like he's trying to be a Republican version of Colbert or John Stewart, but he doesn't have the wit or charisma for the role. Not saying those guys are funny or witty either, but that's what he's going for.
Eventually it just got grating and it wasn't worth sitting through to hear his take on current events.

Because he's a white supremacist maniac who mutilates whoever crosses him.

Even william pierce disavowed crowder for being too extreme

He's a good role model for young males. Only shills, retards and faggots hate him.

this

not even gonna slander him, he's a fine human being

>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=E8akcvo5P-M

He was pretty good in workaholics

i watched him a bit months ago, his humour can be a bit cringe but overall its was ok typical neocon talking points but still ok.

than his show became a huge echo chamber with 4 people laughing at every bad joke he makes and agreeing on everything he said thats when i stopped wachting.
basically tyt for conservatives atm.

Hadn't heard of him until he got waterboarded - and held up really well actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=UpdhwM_hnAA
His BLM debunking was good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=hEhUP4097JM

He's a piece of shit shill just like Shapiro.
Both saw the new shekel grubbing opportunity of dangling the growing platform of youtube under some billionaire neocon noses to propagandize millennials. They are (((financed))) and and build these pointless studios and generate low hanging fruit content until their financiers feed them candidates to support or other positions to take. Literally the establishment's push into new media.

He wasn't a virgin until he got married. What he says is that he and his wife didn't have sex (together) before they were married. Is he being dishonest and intentionally misleading? Sure, but he does it all the time. He also misleadingly talks about being in "college", too, even though he has no post secondary degree and never attended a four year institution of any kind. What he means by "college" is the obscure definition that applies only in Quebec.

What?

Preaches trad.
Practices trad.

Funny guy.

Sponcered BY WALTHER

Related???

another
>does pol like this jew thread

Nobody likes Stephen Crowder. Even nu/pol/ shits only pretend to like him because everyone else hates him. He's never been funny and he's wrong about everything.

Lrn and gro
just like that pepe, your post is some tired shit
no one's falling for it

Actually was not me ryan or rex.

He is trying to make money and feed his family. Someone in his position cannot openly call (((them))) out and expect to keep his career.

I'm not a big fan but he has had some pretty funny stuff. He did a fake sportscenter skit that was based af.

Fake news. He wasn't a virgin till he got married. He remained abstinent with his wife till they were married.

Your news is fake.

who gives a fucking fly?
just hear and appropriate his ideas
fuggin charassass mental state
you're ruining your cognitive capacities with such a small sphere of consciousness

and you're a leaf

His skits suck but I like him when he's on the street interviewing people. Kinda the same deal with Owen Shroyer. You put them behind a desk and in front of a microphone and they become boring as fuck to listen to.

correct
leafs are the secret weapon to win the cultural war
we're on the same side asilas

He's a traditional America family dude, reminds me of the 90s families. He gives me comfy good vibes. Good guy despite being awkward

that's Canada for you, we are the best of Western Culture

SC is a powerful magical item
not gay Jared, is yours to use for pleasure

What's the bet that he's uncircumcised? He's part French Canadian. He kept that smelly pocket of bacteria on the end of his dick all to himself until his wedding night.

he's probably cut tbhwy
most of us are

>Sup Forums is one person
>who?
Kys and your shitpost thread

no

Well I prefer to imagine him uncut for my private purposes.
>begins to suck thumb

breddy gai
but do your thing
oh I forgot, yeah he talks about his smegma quite a bit
> ;)

don't call me Shirley
youtube.com/watch?v=ixljWVyPby0

Steven "Turn Them Kikes into Powder" Crowder