i.imgur.com/TPtSk0Q.png
i.imgur.com/D9aSqJR.jpg
i.imgur.com/RBe1Uie.png
imgur.com/a/6eLUU
youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old thread

Feel free to add more suggestions.

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis. Full Color please.

Requesting any of these “Rear Window” movie covers with Chihaya as the photographer. Further instructions are in the same reference.
The references for each idol are here: imgur.com/a/Z1Rl4

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Head band optional.

Requesting Hannah slitting her wrists and crying

Requesting the greatest male in animu, Tamotsu from Akiba's Trip, jojo-posing or doing a pelvic thrust.

requesting Chie from im@s CG doing the pose like pic related with the oil and everything, the amy uniform is optional

ref
Chie i.imgur.com/7YZBuUb.jpg

Shouldn't you be waiting for the weekend?

I did requests here before, I don't see the difference

Does it matter?

i'm addicted to posting wips
fuck everything about guitars

Requesting a continuation of pic related.

Where Sucy's fingers go into Akko's pants and Akko lift Sucy's skirt, and both start petting/fingering each other, while the television is on.

Requesting Tuning Magician's butt.

A drawing of her swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe (there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safety clothing please.

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway!

I would love to see this illustration from Date A Live vol16 of an older Yoshino and Kotori in color.
Any art of them as well would be much more than appreciated.

Requesting Papi and Dartrix grooming their coiffeurs (that's ahoge in baguette slang).

Or Papi trying to groom a Dartrix's hair, but her pokemon being very uncooperative.

Requesting your interpretation of what "Slam Drunk" would be.
For example: someone top-down with his head in the basketball basket; a car full of beer cans parked in the middle of the court, with someone sleeping inside and/or someone sleeping outside and/or some others fooling around on top of the car; other with his pants on his head; or a match where they're all (the Shohoku team) playing basketball completely wasted; etc. You know, hilarious drunk stupid stuff. If you feel adventurous, you can try out manga panels, like said.
Or you can just make the pic Sup Forums related.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Requesting kyou reading his legendary book that's transformed into a copy of shieldbro vol 9, where he dies. going all "What the fuck am i reading" while he's reading it.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Shofukan and Rinsetsua crossing paths with Kaban and Serval during their travels, or taking a break in Alpaca Suri's cafe.

Only cute friends get in that box

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

I had started this yesterday but I'm not familiar with either series. And I don't think it works with my style lol

Also how about rishia?

I want to headpat shoebill during a blowjob

Requesting colors of this image. Reference for the outfit: i.imgur.com/TPtSk0Q.png
Green is fine but feel free to make him another ranger color if you want like blue, red, silver, or purple etc. Anything but yellow. I can make it transparent if you want me to.

Kyousuke's ref just incase you need it: i.imgur.com/D9aSqJR.jpg

Requesting violent insemination of the human cow that is Mugino on the dairy industry-standard "rape rack"

Lisanna needs more bondage and gags

I really want some yandere Takane, with a blood moon and glowing eyes as well

Sorry, only have time for a sketch today

I think a sketch is more that fine, since that looks really good. It has a pretty nice feeling to it overall, I think, but thank you very much!

Requesting Sanae from im@s CG as a galactic patrol, but instead of the "SOS" logo change it to 345 or CG's logo.

Wahlen eating a pineapple salad, smiling at the viewer while flipping the middle finger. Sort of as though he's laughing?

Requesting Domino wearing a bunnysuit, holding a carrot between her large breasts or drinking from a glass of wine and it dripping onto her chest.

BELIEVE

Requesting Tamamo in the CCC outfit, but without the fox ears and tail, and with human ears instead, having a fox mount (kind of like Llothien Prowler from WoW) that wears a face place mask. Optionally, having the axe and the lance on the right.

Wiz in nothing but a button-up dress shirt

Koume wearing nothing but strategic band-aids

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting Saeko being lewd with her sword

Requesting best Seiren

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard.

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

>rebuild

Lucoa dressed like an Aztec

Requesting a Pacha edit of Lum Invader, with a lightning bolt shooting out of her palm.

Here are some transparent templates, just in case: i.imgur.com/RBe1Uie.png

Pitz on a paper boat fighting the new Pennywise!

Draw this plushie in a crane game

Princess Nike - from Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - as a Ryu monster girl and singing and making it rain.

>Route never
Fuck you Tsuneki

it's a parody of a level in SRW V. It would be much funnier if Sachiel said something like "Shamy you're not bringing home a mutant lilim, it will pee all over the carpet."

>all this gagfagging

Not against it, just noting it's gotten popular here lately.

whats an Aztec, pic?

are you joking or should you kill yourself

I'm not joking, show a picture of what you're asking for or shut your ass up

>whats an Aztec

>doesn't use google before he makes an idiot of himself
>doesn't know what an aztec is
i'm not the one asking, i'm calling you a retard

>whats an Aztec

the educational system has failed you

You must be at least 18 years old to post on Sup Forums

>whats an Aztec

Im crying.

The Aztec people were certain ethnic groups of central Mexico, particularly those groups who spoke the Nahuatl language. so beaners? idk what you call them blacks of mexico?

Requesting Constanze hunting fish with a shotgun.

>aztecs are the blacks of Mexico

Requesting Diana and Akko as office ladies and Diana's the boss. She calls Akko to her office and tells her to lock the door as she starts to get close to her. Diana says: it's time for your weekly "performance" review.
imgur.com/a/6eLUU

Bonus points if you draw Sucy and Lotte (as OLs as well) outside the office with their ears on to the door, listening to the private meeting

it looks like the 3x3 won't work out, should i just post my end of the sketch? it's supposed to be from the list of undrawn waifus at the time. theme-flowers (spring)

>gag is tape
>gag has lipstick marks on it

So does this mean that they remove the tape and kiss the outside of the tape?

Also if the gag is tape wouldn't it get stuck on the envelope or something? Or is the recipient going to receive a wadded ball of tape?

chill weeaboos theres 196 countries out there and not all of them study the same thing so what if he didn't know what Aztecs are

Might as well.

>tries to samefag
just drop it

alright
i chose Stocking and snapdragons for mine

that eye is extremely off
it looks good tho

Requesting Cerberus, for the upcomming S2 of Shingeki no Bahamut. I hope she's in it.

Why didn't you kill yourself when we told you to?

Looks pretty groovy so far!

Requesting a smug Sabrina with massive tits in any of Ivy Valentine's get-ups

Requesting lingerie yuri between Akiba's Trip politician and Sophia Nishikinomiya

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's Twitter account and Mirai freaking out trying to stop her.

Requesting asymmetrical docking/breast envy

Requesting Saeko vs Nemesis.

>So does this mean that they remove the tape and kiss the outside of the tape?
Gonna say yes.
>Also if the gag is tape wouldn't it get stuck on the envelope or something?
Not if it loses its adhesiveness.

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini or the virgin killer sweater, pref. reverse style to imitate the 'Imai Style' bikini.

Requesting chimera abomination with Velvet's demon arm and Zephyrmon's left arm, Pixie's body/wings/horns, Oct's tentacle legs, Raynare's shoulder pads and wings to go with Pixie's, and Meiko's head/bra size

Requesting Panty and Medb unsatisfied by the dicks from the thousands of worn out men surrounding them

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

Requesting your favorite anime or manga female or female(male) character with their nails likes this.

Requesting Yuyuko Saigyouji giving away a present like this other girl is doing.
With a c: face and the present must be a bomb. The more cartoony the bomb, the better. The bomb would look alright with only a blue/light blue bow, fuse must not be lit.

Holy shit, that's awesome!

Amazing!

jesus christ
teach me how to render

Holy fucking shit that is legit.

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

Requesting a shot of Nami's view of her chest, like the reference.

Requesting Kite and Haseo violently wrecking Kirito through a parody of this Hi-Ougi/Mystic Arte youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8

Anchor for the user that said they would do this request