Gabriel Dropout

Pin-Pon! Pin-Pon! Pin-Pon! Pin-Pon! Pin-Pon! Pin-Pon!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPc3eKj0Kv4
youtu.be/WtmAB9QS9hc
youtube.com/watch?v=tsQ6fSCdXTA
pixilart.net/angelic
youtube.com/watch?v=M5mQsj2-zIU
docs.google.com/document/d/159EShQbVPgsdW5GfkdnThI5bHUPkO6bnGbFMr6uNXzI/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NARASHITE

Dumb mobile fag.

I will fug Vigne.

Vigne in 10 years.

NANIIIIIIII

After so many years with Gabriel, there are exactly two possible outcomes.
1) she becomes completely un-annoyable. No matter what you do, she just smiles back at you.
2) she rips off your head at the first sign of possible provocation.
There is no middle ground possible. Such a temperate temperament would have died under the constant siege of Gabriel.

UPS keeps sending me the wrong packages, oh well...

>remove Satania

Season 2 when

>tfw no Raphi to shove an umbrella down my anus

No bully Satania! She is a good girl!

Satania a best.

Gabu a shit.

pin pon you say?

If it ever becomes number 2 she will become unforgivable. It was always her choice to be friends with Gabriel, she's not forced to be her friend.

This is so much better with sound

YAMERO!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=LPc3eKj0Kv4

is she dead?

We can all agree vigne is the best girl with the best singing voice right?
youtu.be/WtmAB9QS9hc

Select gas stations
Visions of my fart-mistress
This thread has been blessed

One day fart pope sees
Lit fag through his window sails
Methane flame kaboom

Gabu and Satania is the OTP.

So i finally watched it and don't get why everyone liked satania.
It's like konosuba and megumin, where everyone jumps on the cringy one joke character.
Is this the power of meme girls?

Imagine being so obsessed with trying to harass people that it consumes you every single day of your life.
Imagine being such a disgusting and stupid person that it's literally impossible to reason with you.

I don't like Satania the most in this show, but Megameme is best Konosuba.

Megumin is cringy. Satania is not.

I think its just a case of you not understanding, user.

Gotta hand it to her, Satania truly is a combat class arch demon.
When she takes a beating, she does it with style. Here the door lands sideways on her chest, after her head hit the concret.
At the beach, that sound it made when Gabriel cracked her skull was nerve wrecking, but she takes it like a soldier.

Is that you Ack ?

Let's not forget about this incident:
youtube.com/watch?v=tsQ6fSCdXTA

user, the majority of normalfags simply can not resist chuuni. Doesn't matter what show or setting, they will instantly bandwagon anything even remotely chuuni.
It's a guaranteed sale. looking at it from the designers point

Coffee dude is too good for this world.

Midget angel is pretty strong. but not strong enough

No, I'm not your boogieman who has never existed in the fist place. Stop shitting up threads trying to harass a person you made up in your head.

>season is over
>GabDro threads keep popping up
you guys just don't know when to stop.

See, unlike you, Raphi is actually smart and has redeeming qualities.You just shitpost and think it's funny when people tell you to stop shitposting.

How else am I going to talk about Satania?

Why bump the thread then?

Post more pixelated dropouts

That's a pretty decent Succ you have there

Found it here:
pixilart.net/angelic

because I also want to talk about Satania.

Satania thread

>ywn hear Vignette shuffle around the kitchen in her slippers, humming a made up tune while she's making you a lovely squash soup
Time to check out

Gabriel Drop-out?
More like, Gabriel, cock's out!

*unzips dick*

youtube.com/watch?v=M5mQsj2-zIU

I think it would be better with a different kind of yellow instead of the black lines in her hair.

Brutal

He can not possibly have done anything to deserve Gabriel as an employee

This.
>the worst he could think of is skipping class.

Stop ruining raphi's image fart poster

>Implying he's not improving it.

Fart poster is the resident retard, he's allowed to stay, you just can't reply to him.

Brap and fartposting should be banned

He triggers Ack beyond believe though, so it makes it worth it.

>Ack
did i missed a meme?

Have you never been to Gabriel Dropout threads during the season?
Ack single-handedly ruined half of them.

Maybe, don't worry he'll be here soon enough,
He's an unmedicated schizophrenic who unironically believes that he is talking to a single person using 50 different IPs.

ANGLES DON'T FART

While I'm not much of a fan of the particular flavour the fartposter brings to the threads, I do appreciate everyone that recognizes the appeal of Raphi's massive fat ass.

No, you didn't. There is some insane shitposter named !Akemi. And he always tries to meta spam with made up boogieman.

You can easily tell who he is because he will always scream about "ack" but he will never actually say what "ack" does wrong or give proof he is real. He is also obsessed with him tumblr word "triggered".

You can also tell who he is by how he is obsessed with samefagging and will do it constantly, but if you call him out on it he will scream bloody murder about it until the thread is dead.

He'll ignore how the only thing people are saying to him is that he needs to stop meta spamming and making off topic posts, and instead tunnel vision on how he got called out on samefagging

Read this to see how it started in these threads.

This is !Akemi. You can tell because he has a pathology and will refuse to actually address anything said in this post.

Muh dick

Who is everybody's favorite angel? I think that Tapris is very nice and very sweet. I think we should start a petition so that Tapris gets her own spinoff.

Oh, how did he ruin them? Where's you proof it's even the same person?

Enjoy the show now

Raphiel. I always liked yanderes, and she's got that sadistic stalker side I enjoy

Did you not visit /spa/?

See? You can can identify !Akemi with flawless accuracy because he always has the same exact tells. And instead of changing how he acts, he instead makes his tells more obvious after he's called out on them to try and make it look like it's normal to act like him.

Here are two things that he will never do with 100% certainty.
-Address how he has no proof "ack" is real.
-Answer what "ack" actually does wrong.

Please, ack, the show is over. Let us have these last few threads in peace.

Came to post this, very pleased that it's the first reply.

>Tapris gets her own spinoff.
Only if Vigne gets to be her love interest.

I'm sorry, you're right. I am !Akemi, you win.
Now please stop this and let us go back to Gabriel Dropout discussion.

Please no. Vigne is for Gab.

Gabriel but Tapris is my second favorite

>Vigne will never be real

Now that Gabdrop is over, what yuri show should I watch in this new season?

Hinako Note

F.A.G.s

>Hinako Note
Actually doesn't look too bad, thanks

Gladly, tell !Akemi to stop starting it every single thread.

Really, can think of a single valid reason why he needed to make this post

>Hinako works as a scarecrow
I'm already hooked.

No, you didn't. There is some insane shitposter named !Akemi. And he always tries to meta spam with made up boogieman.

You can easily tell who he is because he will always scream about "ack" but he will never actually say what "ack" does wrong or give proof he is real. He is also obsessed with him tumblr word "triggered".

You can also tell who he is by how he is obsessed with samefagging and will do it constantly, but if you call him out on it he will scream bloody murder about it until the thread is dead.

He'll ignore how the only thing people are saying to him is that he needs to stop meta spamming and making off topic posts, and instead tunnel vision on how he got called out on samefagging

Read this to see how it started in these threads.

This is !Akemi. You can tell because he has a pathology and will refuse to actually address anything said in this post.

See? You can can identify !Akemi with flawless accuracy because he always has the same exact tells. And instead of changing how he acts, he instead makes his tells more obvious after he's called out on them to try and make it look like it's normal to act like him.

Here are two things that he will never do with 100% certainty.
-Address how he has no proof "ack" is real.
-Answer what "ack" actually does wrong.

Yup, I even have the whole thread saved as an html.
And the only thing I saw happen was you endlessly meta shitpost with off topic discussion for the whole thread. And I saw you start it entirely unprovoked.

Also, nothing in that thread is proof of anything you're claiming about "ack".
Unless you're trying to say it's somehow "ack's" fault YOU started meta shitposting for no reason.

LITERAL ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT certainty.
You refuse to even SAY what this "ack" does wrong and you will derail every single thread with meta posts.
You have a physical mental defect prevents you from thinking rationally.

Hi, !Akemi.
No likes your shipping cancer and no one likes you.

This angel (demon), but I like Gabu and Raphi equally as well.

There a pretty huge different in their characters though.
But I agree, they are both great in their own way.
Every dropout is great for that matter. Tapris is fun because of her naivety

Is there another OVA coming?

I identify with Gabu because we're both lazy fucks but I like Tapris because she is so cute and innocent
I agree that I don't really hate any of them though Raphi is the one I like the least

Yes, in May.

Cheers.