There are things about life and the world that you just won't understand unless you use psychedelics

There are things about life and the world that you just won't understand unless you use psychedelics
Example-
>The pineal also has the ability to convert serotonin to tryptamine, a critical step in DMT formation. The unique enzymes that convert serotonin, melatonin, or tryptamine into psychedelic compounds also are present in extraordinarily high concentrations in the pineal. These enzymes, the methyltransferases, attach a methyl group—that is, one carbon and three hydrogens—onto other molecules, thus methylating them. Simply methylate tryptamine twice, and we have di-methyl-tryptamine, or DMT. Because it possesses the high levels of the necessary enzymes and precursors, the pineal gland is the most reasonable place for DMT formation to occur
This chemical is unknowingly at the center of our lives and behind every fabric of our mind. Our ancestors made use of psychedelics to discover language, religion, and eventually the spark that ignited civilization. The manna consumed by the ancient Israelites has been proven to have been psilocybin mushrooms, and the ancient Greeks used LSD to inspire their pantheon and mythology. If you have used psychedelics enough you will begin to perceive yourself, the world, and interactions in a completely different and far more rational way. Throughout history we have made use of these substances to explore our minds.
>One of the modern inhibitors to our pineal gland is fluoride, which calcifies it. In Europe, it is believed that 60-80% of the population has a calcified pineal gland. Conversely in Asia it is 15 to 25% and in Africa it is predicted to be 5 to 15%.

The forces of ZOG in the US government have forbidden us from partaking in this sacrament and instead feed us the chemical fluoride, which inhibits the natural wonders of our pineal glands. Once you have used these sacraments, you will know how essential they are to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6y98P-BME
youtube.com/watch?v=RW1C_3OXhEs
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=kybQTtnJjQA
g.co/kgs/B32Xzz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ancient greeks used LSD

kill yourself pseudo spiritual ego worshiper, you and all your ilk are demonspawn and will end up being demon food

Op is a dick
You can never go back after one of these experiences.
They can turn you into a nihilist if your not careful

Most substancefags never do anything dangerous.

Epigenetics does not require catalyst substances

Actions create experience.

Idleness is Satan

no stupid, drugs just make you feel like something you are experiencing is important. it just keeps flexing the epiphany muscle so everything seems incredibly interesting and novel and puts you in a state of awe. its not real genius you put chemicals in your brain.

DMT is rather the anti-nihilism and anti-atheism drug. You can talk to hyper-dimensional beigns yourself.

>inb4 hurr durr durr its just your brain on drugs.

The fact that you had a bad experience says more about you than the substance you used. look inwards not out

its pure ego masturbation, all of you pseudo spiritual morons think you are "on the road to enlightenment" by doing this sort of shit

in reality you more far from it than even normies, you are psychonormies, sort of speaking, only care about tripping and seeing colors and jerking off your ego telling yourself you know God

you are all demon possessed scum

>manna proven to be psilocybin mushrooms

you and I both know this isn’t true. “The sacred mushroom and the cross” contends that it was amanita muscaria mushrooms but neither match the descriptions given in the torah. Namely: it was small, white, could be ground into a powder to make break, tasted like honey/sweet, and melted in the sun. Terrence McKenna would be disappointed in your glib usage of this concept.

this post is a prime example of the scum i talk about

pseudo spiritual and pseudo intellectual

Absolutely agree. It gives the illusion of a spiritual experience.

That isn't to say that fluoridation, scientifically, doesn't prevent the pineal gland from producing melatonin (A sedative and a sleep hormone/ anti-anxiety compound) though.

From a totally scientific perspective and not a pseudo-intellectual hippie 'Muh Shakra' one, the role fluoride plays in turning a population into paranoid, sexually ambiguous mental cases is significant.

I agree. Other drugs I've done were exactly what people expect (getting high and feeling good for awhile then feeling significantly worse when they wear off plus a waste of money). Doing acid and dmt both have affected my life for the better and have influenced how I think about things and how I act for the better. Not doing them is comepletely fine as well but I think that those sorts of drugs are beneficial and not bad like most other types.

Using psychedelics is like opening the right door with the wrong key.
If you don't have a strong spiritual grounding, such as a relationship with God, there's a significant chance you'll come out of the experience believing in solipsism. The subjective nature of the experience makes this all the more likely. Without a grounding, it's easy to confuse something that's distinctly subjective with something that's objective... And this ignores ignores, among other things, that individual souls have separate missions and callings... And MUST recognize themselves as created/creation; the null of this being delusion.

Interestingly, monks and people that frequently meditate (soberly) often elicit (physiologically) no reaction to LSD. Connected people don't need LSD, and LSD somewhat like forcing your way into a domain that you didn't strengthen yourself to understand; which may easily lend you to compromise.

LSD tripping hippies might be like that but DMT is something different. Dont expect feeling enlightend there. Its literaly another plane of existence with beigns in there you can communicate with. More often then not you just get hyperspace-raped and end up confused as shit.

Demons? Maybe. I think rather something like archons/jinns cause they arent pure evil.

OP, please stop ruining the scientific community trying to reveal the dangers of fluoride and the effect it has on people's mental health by going full hippietard on us.

We will deal with the fluoridation issue only when hippies stop pretending that the pineal gland is a way to see god or jack off with interdimentional hook-nosed beings.

Its literally just a melatonin gland, melatonin prevents anxiety, reduces risk of cancer by 40% and prevents sexual deviancy/ hypersexualisation. Fluoride binds to calcium within the bloodstream and can't be broken down by the gland so it builds up and eventually engulfs it in calcium fluoride, rendering it useless.

The majority of north Africa is on a fluoride belt (if they drink well water, they are calcified) and most of Asia drink green tea on a daily bases, which contrary to hippie bullshit, is a plant that compounds fluorite rock from the soil and turns it into fluorine. Not quite as agressive as fluoride, but still calcifies the gland.

In reality it is because humans aren't adapted to consume the tea plant or consume any water other than lakewater/ spring water which is incredibly low in trace fluorine.

But your understanding progresses each time you"trip." First time I did LSD I was confused as shit and now when I soul-search I'm guided by my own ego and past experiences. Ultimately its a quicker way to achieve what years of meditation would otherwise.

Fuck off hippie

I love you, OP
But if you weren't fluoridated you wouldn't be romanticizing drug use all the time.

If you look at the scan of a man during a schizophrenic episode, it mirrors that of someone during an LSD trip. It is just literally misfiring neurons and saturating receptors until your perception gets royally raped and everything has a hypermeaning, but only to you, it is a delusion. Everything does indeed have meaning, but don't trick yourself into thinking you have found anything other than distortions of reality.

This had a terrible shroom experience. Afterwards I feel like I understand subjective meaning and mind processes in ways I never had before but I occasionally have existential obsession with solipsism. Any advice?

*This. I had...*

>I have taken psycodehleks and inhibited the formation of naturally occurring neurotransmitters therefore my experience can only be attributed to mysticism and spiritual enlightenment

gas yourself you fucking filthy degenerate cunt

That's your brain having a spasm retard, not talking to god

>If you have used psychedelics enough you will begin to perceive yourself, the world, and interactions in a completely
Expectation
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6y98P-BME
Reality

Is DMT trips just your brain or is your brain just another trip? Is there anything objective? and how can you know if there is or isn't?

This may sound "tired," but love, real love, is the only true antidote to solipsism. This cannot be understood theoretically. It must be experienced. In our contemporary time, the heart is a very neglected. Using it goes beyond cardio.

If you desire to use it, don't try to exert mental control over its rate. This won't work, initially. Instead, control your breathing. Take control of your breathing, and you will be able to control your heart and heart rate.
At first, this sounds separate from "love," but it isn't. LSD can show you what's on the other side of a door, but it can't give you the inner connection required to understand the contents of that "adjacent room."

Psychedelics or no psychedelics, learn to breath and establish the connection between your heart and brain, through meditation.
It's interesting to note that the Indo-European word for "soul" (atemn), is related to the Indo-European word for breath (atmos).
("Atem" is also "breath" in German).

Regain control of your body, rebuild connection. Solipsism is a symptom of disunity, decay, and lack of cohesion and intrinsic feeling of deeper connection.
If love is too abstract, then learn life. Then you will learn love.

Where's a good place to start learning how to control my breathing?

youtube.com/watch?v=RW1C_3OXhEs
Wim Hof knows. And he has compelled the mainstream world to take notice, by demonstrating what one can do when one gains/regains this inner connection.
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

I suffer from depression. I dont want to make shit worse.

But the point is that fluoride is the reverese DMT, and what fluoride leeches from you can be gained with the spirit molecule.

I believe in God, but I can't stop obsessing over nihilism due to OCD. I've wanted to take psychedelics for a while but my thoughts have been consuming me as of late. If i were to take them soon would they fuck me up real bad?

this

>t. been there, done that, will probably be there and do it again

>The manna consumed by the ancient Israelites has been proven to have been psilocybin mushrooms,

Wut?? Turn off the history channel faggot.

looks pretty fun desu

Drugs make you gay.

God is dead. There is only man, and the ideals in our heads. To strive to be anything less than God is a waste of life moving forward.

I had a great time. I understood what part is of "We" I was, or my place in other words. Reduced my depression for months. I used a small amount of mushrooms though. YMMV.

This is the most Leftist thing I've ever heard.

Your God does not exist with out you to spread it's prophecy because it cannot without the presence of yourself.
One day you'll realize the entire ideal was organic from the get go a mental device to explain the harsh realities of life to create order where there was none an assumption that they're always is. If you want there to be you must do the work or others will create them before you and you'll be at their mercy and ethics.

None of that was coherent. Religion has always existed and it always will. It's a rough attempt to explain a creator beyond man's understanding.
To have so much pride and ignorance to think you know with your brief and prejudiced studies shows how dumb and actually anti-intellectual you are.

>The manna consumed by the ancient Israelites has been proven to have been psilocybin mushrooms, and the ancient Greeks used LSD to inspire their pantheon and mythology.
Not really relevant but I recall something about how these things are forgotten.
youtube.com/watch?v=kybQTtnJjQA
>Cannabis oil was mentioned by name in the Bible. Apparently, etymologists at Hebrew University, Jerusalem, confirmed that 'kineboisin' (also spelled 'kannabosm") referred to cannabis used in a holy ointment. N.B. King James mistranslated the word as 'calamus' in his version;
>Hempseed oil is said to burn the brightest of all lamp oils, and has been used since the days of Abraham. Scythians used to purify and cleanse themselves with Hemp oil, which made their skin "shining and clean";

Hemp oil is sticky as fuck I can't imagine it. Still interesting.
Daily reminder Hemp Oil will cure any cancer.

5meodmt is literally the whitest of whitepills. it’s the god pill. the enlightenment pill. you all need to find some and smoke it

Hemp oil is not sticky. THC is sticky, but hemp oil does not contain THC.

OP if you want to advise others perhaps you should also tell them that they can naturally work to decalcify the pineal. Also, the pineal will do all of what you say naturally without drugs for someone who is practiced and willing to experiment with their consciousness. I would recommend this path for anyone. I dont think I would want to explore where you're suggesting without my wits about me fully. Blessings

Explain to me the importance of your efforts then? My mere, feeble and fallible presumption is that, with no man to preach of God's then the world is indifferent to concept.
Maybe it's not coherent because your IQ is too low to understand the concepts I'm talking about. Abstract conversations are for people 110 IQ+

Well said user. Just as in 3D we help to create the experience with our thoughts and emotions. We can walk out of it completely afraid or in complete connection with Source energy. Going in naturally helps one to shape their own experience.

>ITT hateful and annoyed ignorant people who have never tried psychedelics properly

Research the pineal. The ancients knew about it. Only modern men have forgotten because they were enslaved. It isn't a Hippie invention. It is the greatest kept secret of the modern age.

If you refuse to understand that life goes well beyond the physical plane then you have shut yourself off to so much. It would be like living your whole life on Earth while staying inside a house the whole time.

If God is an ideal man (I submit he must be if he is the ideal of humans) its time to stop suckling off our ideas and concepts and strive towards creating them as we do. To spend centuries more obsessing over ideals in one's head with no willingness to move forward is the game of idiots and the lazy.

Your efforts are as important as you want them to be. God is an abstract you mong and I understand both ends of the argument but your's is weak and flimsy based on per-disposition. You'd never learn anything about God because your heart and mind are already closed.
It's incoherent because you try so hard to sound intellectual.
>MUH IQ
Cringe'd.
IQ is of slight importance if you aren't a retard. EQ is what maters and I have a feeling you are well below average in that regard.

Very well said user. A closed heart chakra creates discord in the body. It allows the resonance of fear and hate to take hold. It blocks that fear and hate when open. It is a bridge to something bigger than ourselves.

God and the Word is the ideal. We came from the Origin so we must be able to re-reach perfection. If the will was there.

For you OP, this will be truth. However, it does not represent collective truth. If you want to continue the path of the illusion of separation of Source that is a valid choice with plenty of lessons along the way. Others are seeking a greater connection to the intelligence that connects us all. To each his own.

religion, but choose wise :D

Agreed with the notion it is time to sort ourselves out. Keep in mind that God with a little g represents the being (or beings) that created us physically. Source is the ultimate creator. Source is the All. You can connect with either or both but the results are different.

You trust that source blindly I hope it devours you.

I trust my intuition. I trust my heart. I trust the work I've done to integrate the pieces of myself. I trust others who are learned Wayshowers who live lives full of love and empathy. I trust that my path will keep me in connection with infinite intelligence and love. That trust has led me to where I wanted go be and it continues to help me grow. My path is in no way better than yours brother. We are all part of the ALL. Demons and everything. I'm not afraid of demons. They are often helpful teachers and deserve respect. I treat them as I have treated you here. Blessings on your journey. May you find what you seek.

Another piece of Tony Podestas art?

I'm searching for security and solitude, yet it exists nowhere that satisfys me. Friends, Family, Strangers and Animals. All obstacles towards this one desire and my loathing of them is tremendous. I trust nothing and no one. My heart is full of hate.

>Nudity in art =/= Paedo imagery

>Greeks
>LSD
I know a bunch of faggot "enlightened" people just like you, who can't stop drooling over doing drugs irresponsibly. do us all a favor and kys yourself now

this
this
this

Sounds like a classic case of "you need God motherfucker".
It gives me physical pain to see the ones like you smart enough to see past the Shadows on the Cave Wall but knowingly keep ignoring. ADMITTED to their willful Ignorance.
It's the same old song and dance of existential pain when the Cure is right there and has always been right in front of you. You can end your pain in no time.
I'm not even saying become a bible thumper, though Christ is the ultimate healer and is the source of all Religions, I'm saying you need spirituality and a connection with God for fulfillment. It's the source of everything wrong in the West.
Hate is from Ignorance. Trust is in Knowledge.

>Ancient greeks
>LSD

man you are so full of shit its unbelievable.

Thanks for your honesty user. I genuinely appreciate listening to the thoughts of anyone simply willing to put it out there without fluff or ego boosters.

It does seem your heart is open and full and you recognize the nature of what it is filled with. You're feeling and not numb. I see that as a positive, but EVERYTHING depends on your point of reference.

At the core level, everything we experience is energy and frequency and vibration. Thanks Tesla! I am not an expert, but I have been working on manifestation for a while now and I am increasingly happier with my life. I realize I am essentially cocreating and taking a more conscious role. A teacher once offered this technique to me. Perhaps give it a shot? No worries if not. I realize you did not ask for help, but I'm tossing it out as you said you'd like to experience something else.

First you open your heart. In your case it is open, bit you want to change the resonance from hate/fear to more of a neutral place. Think of something that represents purity to you and has little emotional attachment. I think of a newborn fluffy yellow baby chick. Once relaxed an open, vizualize your goal. What does it look like physically? How would your body feel with the solitude you seek? What would your emotional state be? What would your thoughts be like? How would you feel spiritually? Imagine a picture for yourself that is defined enough that you can start to now feel literally what it would be like to have what you want. Once there, burn this into your memory and try to go back to that place as much as possible. Stay in that resonance even when others try to pull you out. Eventually, you create a new energy pattern and a manifestation will occur. Not what you wanted exactly? Rinse and repeat until you get where you wanted. Sometimes you even change course once you feel the winds of change blowing.
Blessings for the change you want for yourself user.

And this song popped in my head as I wrote my respnse to you. Seems fitting. I always loved this one.

Splendid Isolation g.co/kgs/B32Xzz

"putting chemicals in your brain" is literally what we do all the time and how we experience and perceive reality.

Psychedellics, especially marijuana, have been part of the human experience for thousands and thousands of years, and have only really fallen out of favor recently.

Wrong, I see evil and degeneracy and I hate it. It is to be contempt of evil to not hate evil.
I'd rather die of thirst than ask for any sort of divine water. If my fulfillment is not a singular experience than neither is my suffering and whatever suffers with me I gladly torture to spite the source.

I used lucid dreaming techniques to stay conscious enough to force my ego against this menacing wrathful form that took the place of the entire world around me. This all happened in 30 seconds. it dissipated when I mirrored back it's wrathfulness. From year 2000.

Don't feed the memeflag

All is one
>lawofone.info
Kinda crazy but has an amazing philosophy and cosmology too. Best channeled material I have ever come across to be honest.

What does Sup Forums think of 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT?

Yes user. Perhaps my humor was lost.

Hell is a state of being.

To exapnd on what I waa saying about manifestation... So if you truly dislike something so much as to hate it you're intending to move away from it. However, your hate is going to pulse out hate and bring back more experiences of hate. You might instead acknowledge the pieces of your experiences that you dislike, look inside to see why you dislike them so much and then put your resonance back with what you wanted before the unpleasant experience. That way you validate the existence of the other and respectfully disengage for soemthing more in line with your goals. Otherwise, you will feel your life is like a record on repeat.

You've let yourself be consumed by pseudoscience and spiritual bullshit, hallucinogens and psychedelics are a wonderful thing, they can make you feel new things, see different perspectives and change your entire outlook, everyone should take experience them at least once in their life.

What they shouldn't do it immediately subscribe to any and all pseudosciences that make ridiculous claims without any evidence, you are not the personality type that should be indulging in hallucinogens, you obviously have some issues and existential angst, your susceptibility to bullshit points this out, grow up kid, they are drugs, not a gateway to a different dimension.

Thank you for using pseudo.
It actually gives gravity by setting the facts

We can only no have used ambrosia kek
>Obviously we modern Greeks have given enough to the world (Google it), but in contrast with our ancestors, nothing.

Oops, by removing "no" someone could actually read this, huh

So, if I wanted to experience anything, what would I start with? everyone's like "Start small with shrooms" to ease things up.

1p-LSD and 4-AcO-DMT are good RCs to start with.

>This may sound "tired," but love, real love, is the only true antidote to solipsism.

i have read the rest, but i just don't trust people and rather shut my emotions from others and stay rational. it's all so chaotic otherwise

Risk forever altering your brain for short sighted DMT trip, nah brah

No shortcuts, just meditate and it will be a slower process but no brain damage

>"There are things about life and the world that you just won't understand unless you use psychedelics"
>proceeds to rant about DMT's chemistry and not any actual revelations

You're a shit writer, OP. This is why people don't take anything druggies say seriously. You start one point, never make it, and ramble off onto something else in a lazy wordsoup.

Is it truly rational to live completely shut off from others? For you perhaps the answer is yes. For me, it would be irrational as my goals are more in line with expanding my experience. Both are equally vaild in my eyes and I do not subscribe to one being more rational than the other. More preferable depending on ones current perspective and patterns? Absolutely!

You would be right if you were talking about religious worshippers. Advanced psychadelic shamans are probably the least likely people to be overpowered by demons. Believe that.

Psilocybins in low doses has been shown to treat or cure depression. Google it.

>calcified pineal
This doesn't mean total shut down of the gland.

Psychedelics do what you them to do. Most of you seem to be stubborn cunts and don't use the altered thinking to your advantage. Try actually using your brain during a trip and meditate. Reflect on your shit life and maybe you won't be depressed losers
>flouridation is a fucking ridiculous idea btw.