Blue Pilled Army Girl, Red Pill Me!!

Spent a long time in the Army taking orders, doing what I was told, I was a good soldier. Find out Snipers from the 25th Infantry Division, and along side the 101st were doing (Over-Watch) guarding poppy fields. WHY? Questioned everything I've ever been told and done. Red Pill me, I'm so blue pilled don't know where to start. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=22s
hooktube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8
youtube.com/user/zionget
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You dont even know what kind of gun shes holding.

Post tits its the ultimate red pill

>doesnt know about ZOG controlling the worlds intelligence agencies and militarizes

all drug dealing, human trafficking, and money laundering in the world, is controlled by this people, and historically always have been the same, elites.

Drink your own menstruation and you will have been red pilled by the kek. check it.

so these snipers were just sitting out there doing what?
Were they supposed to shoot anyone on sight? Give a report to HQ when they saw activity?
Fat loser get a life.

The CIA has funded itself for decades with the drug trade. That's babby-tier redpill.

if you only knew how deep it goes

take off my pants, my redpill is hidden in there and it will impregnate you with many white children that's just what redpills do don't question it

Mosin Nagant with a 3x PU Scope, next question dumbass

describe the process you would take to reduce a target

I'm calling bullshit. Tits or gtfo

Cia niggers, on a plantation.

This ain’t no steve smith & roger shit.

his little finger clearly goes in hispocket

Open bobs or go away to new place

alright next question: how massive of a roastie whore were you in the army, and is it true you once took 4 marines inside you at once?

Post proof or stfu

First off, I don't give a fuck that you're a woman.

Second, read the fucking rules.

Third, Lurk. If you're here for any length of time per day you'd know why you were guarding the fucking poppy fields.

You don't have to larp as a girl larping as a guy to find out what we know about Afghanistan.
CIA pls.
We know you are guarding Taliban proxies who sell drugs so the Taliban can continue causing perpetual regional destabilization.
It's textbook example of pacification through chaos. It goes back to Persia and Greece, Rome and Gaul.
Can't fool me when you glow in the dark.

its a wire, you can also see the guy in the back grasping for a wire.

nasa shill 0

>Red Pill me

I was in Kandahar/Helmand too. I did RCP and we would clear for locals to move their shit. Bunch of shady shit happened South of Howz e MeEdad (sp) and FOB Wilson. There were almost always BFT vehicles in really weird spots down that way too. So much weed and poppy there.

Don't ruin it for us

>The way that chick points to her hair
Shit looks sprayed as fuck.

Why do you think so many white rural communities are hooked on opioids

So essentially what they were doing, as in the Snipers were more or less guarding the poppy fields. Keep in mind I knew nothing of poppies, opium or that all the flowers around everywhere on the outskirts of Ballad were poppy flowers. But I assume their job was to engage anyone who approached the fields. I can't say exactly what their protocol or specific orders were, but that seemed to be the gist of it.

me too, ive never met a sing special warfare candidate that was not redpilled. die in a fire or post tits cunt

What unit were you with if you don't mind me asking?

The military are asset security guards for the wealthy elite and cia slush fund. Oil, drugs, people, etc. Apparently opium is a huge part of the US economy now and they want vets all hooked on it one way or another so they can make the money you earned back and use you until there’s nothing left. They smuggle illegal drugs in hollowed out dead soldiers, not letting families near them.

I know had good intentions but tou didn’t protect the US I’m sorry to say. You risked your life making some rich guys richer using taxpayer money and continued the military welfare propaganda machine.

Well. That's what it felt like. And just for the record, I never saw myself posting on fucking Sup Forums about this. But I've noticed something really odd since I started asking questions, and that is that (I'm not supposed to ask any fucking question). Like seriously, who the fuck do you talk to about this shit? Your counselor at the VA, your commander, sum fuckface on yahoo questions, no thanks.

Ok basically it goes like this Tits McGee, since you wanted us to know so badly that you have a snatch.

Basically you were guarding the cash crop that is used to prop up local warlords that are in the area. Essentially whoever owns the land. You got put there to secure drug money that is used primarily to prop up the asshole you were told you were there to suppress.

Because basically the asshole you were told you were there to suppress suppresses in turn other assholes who are friendly to other regimes that the US doesn't like. In essence your entire reason for being there equates to being relegated to guard duty for what essentially was and still is a drug lord.

The reason you were guarding it was because you're supposed to keep your god damned mouth shut.

So now that you've put on the internet that you were in x unit for y amount of time and you were in z during c time...

Stolen valor, the thread

How the fuck do I post proof of poppy fields that were being guarded by Army Snipers you dumb fuck? Please tell me your not that goddamn autistic are you? Holy shit

You can start anywere but is important to ask yourself why? and who benefits ?''Cui bono'' JQ,ET,A.I,Media,Banks,Pedogate -Deprograming yourself is hard but not impossible ;)

Start with Yuri Bezmenov
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=22s

Women can be useful in the army as nurses however in all out war with troop shortages female battalions could form
Mosin nagant also known as 50%gun 49%Russia 1%cosmoline

Please enlighten me, I posted where I was stationed, how long I served, and my MOS (Military Occupational Specialty), I listed no decorations or awards dumbfuck.. Seriously do you little shits have helmet level autism or what?

Starting with your gender was a mistake, delet and try again.

>literally proves nothing

>woman
>joining the (((US ARMY)))

I'm sure you serviced lots of men during your tours.

hooktube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8

The entire Europa series

I agree with you actually. I've seen med evac'd soldiers, some missing limbs, some barely recognizable from the shrapnel or collateral damage that caused them injury, it's no place for females. I think females should stick to medical and support jobs (non combat-arms) type jobs

>4 marines inside you at once
That's pretty insulting, I don't know why you'd think an Army girl would be fucked by so many marines. Her platoon sergeant, seven anonymous men in the barracks (it was dark), and two janitors are much higher on that list.

> cum dumpster making thread on Taiwanese anime trading forum for attention
> fat neet larping as cum dumpster making thread on Taiwanese anime trading forum for attention

choose one.

If this isn't a LARP you are truly retarded for not maintaining a higher level of anonymity when posting these things

And yes, you were guarding opium fields for US government and big pharma

read

then realize that this isn't reddit where you get points for having a vagina online. Not to mention there are a lot of vets that are on here who all have stories of shit female NCO's or JO's. Not only is expecting us to respect you baseless, you confirmed a dozen stereotypes.

So basically, all you basement dwelling little shits are good for is "show tits or gtfo" or "durr how many cocks did you take"? None of you are intelligent enough or "Red Pilled" enough to do anything other than show your autism?

You're already red pilled. You know what is going on. It's not news, US soldiers have been guarding poppy fields (and running drugs) for a long time.

I don't know what LARP means, Long ? Reconnasance Patrol?

And there were a lot of medics for various portions and phases of SFAS in Fort Bragg, in addition to many medics in Korea.

Given the 60% injury rate in the field and the high rate of spine and joint injuries due to marching through rough in full gear with lower muscle and bone density compared to men, the psych damage is a minor image.

But yes, the US is using the army to fuck around in the drug trade. Not a common topic of convo here but I've heard similar shit before. You're doing fuck all there so why not make a buck and get foreigners drugged up in the process?

Is this a honeypot?

If not see:

>I don't know what LARP means, Long ?
Nice bait

Watch Full Metal Jacket. Soldiers aren’t supposed to have feelings. They are supposed to break themselves down into nothing but dutifull killing machines.

Indoctrination into mindless obedience starts at home then in public school where they choose what you learn and discourage asking questions outside the brainwashing ciriculum and continued in college. It’s the only way they keep people from toppling them. Even WW1 and 2 drew people in on false pretext. And we all go along with it. And now they are hero stories to get the next gen inspired to fight. It’s a meat factory though.

I respect you bigtime. More than the politicians and corrupt generals sending you out there. Do you have to go back? Be careful of friendly fire. They seem to use that as an excuse on redpilled soldiers like that Tillman guy.

Yer bantz are shit.
Do lurk moar

You need to open bobs or go back

Cunt, some of us were busy fighting over there while you were taking every dick you could find on the fob. You wouldn't need to be "redpilled" if you took a second away from swallowing cum and looked around.

LARP = roleplaying

If you are not playing pretend with this thread, if you are actually who you say you are, then you are not very smart to post this. You posted your division and the division you worked alongside, it would not be difficult to find out who you are. That was a very dumb thing to do.

I appreciate your disdain for what they are doing over there, but for your own sake, you need to walk on eggshells when you talk about these sort of things. Talk about it if you want, but you need to be quite a bit more vague to not get yourself in some serious trouble.

No, I don't think I am. I would like to be, but anytime I try to get anywhere substantial, I basically get what you see up above. "Show tit's or gtfo" and so on. No one reccomends any books, movies, you have to understand, I've been Active Duty for close to 10 years including out processing and whatnot. I don't know what is or is not part of "the system". I only recently found out that most of the media is bullshit and cannot be trusted.

go to the youtube channel 'End Times Productions'
all the red pills you need. Or look up Brother Nathanael.

>VA counselor
>commander

Pick one. Are you an active duty service member, or a fucking veteran? Tits or GTFO

t. former FC3 USN

Don't mention you're a female on Sup Forums and people will leave you alone. It's retarded but you'll find good info if here if you browse for long enough. Also might want to check out 8ch dot net slash pol

youtube.com/user/zionget

lurk moar, also tits or gtfo

Maybe next time don't lead with "I have a worn out meatlocker" if you don't want it to be the center of the conversation.

lmao how were all the cocks and seaman in your ass faggot? USN what a fucking joke

From swallowing cum? Or from fixing the shitty fucking compression bandages that you fucking morons apply incorrectly after sustaining a shot dumbfuck? How many times I kept you fuckers from bleeding out? You should be thanking me faggot, you pull the trigger and that's fine, but when your ass comes back in pieces is me who keeps you fucking 11B's alive dickhead

>im a woman do what i say!
kek, your vagina has no power here roastie

If you have time to kill, check out the No Agenda podcast. I've been listening to it for about 8 years. They aren't media, there isn't advertising. They do research and report. And it's pretty entertaining. There are other podcasts out there that cover such things, but I find them to be too conspiratorial.

What do you want to be redpilled on?
Read up on evolution. "The moral animal" by Robert Wright is a good start.
Once you understand evolution, most of the other redpills follow easily.

Are you reading my replies? I'm genuinely trying to help you here with advice, if you are actually a female I appreciate your willingness to come here and learn and take part. Next time you post don't mention you're female, lots of angry virgins on here who want their secret clubhouse.

Jonah?

>starts to get genuine responses
>replies to shitposts instead cos "muh feelings"
Why are you here again?

You were born into the slave caste. War is theater for the peasants. Obediently taking orders is the end result of your animal training in K-12. America is run by an oligarchy and they need that heroine to "Opium War" others. It also makes them a fuckload of money.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

what the fuck is it with you twats? Obviously commander, or platoon sergeant or my first sergeant while I'm active duty. And when you get discharged and go to the VA, they want you to talk to counselors. Obviously talking to any of them can get me in trouble. Active duty = my immediate chain of command. Following Discharge = VA Counselor

larp means u r gay and fake. get ptsd and kys

The red pill is this. It's always the Jews, from the time they killed Christ to today the Jews have been the enemy of mankind.

I still think you're a Fucking liar, but if you aren't, go make a start a new thread, leave out all references to your femaleness and see where you get. Even a soldier isn't this Fucking stupid.

t. USN Vet

True user. This seems to be a larp

Damn near everything the infantry does could be construed as "guarding the poppy fields" in Afghanistan. Maybe if you weren't a nobrain POG you'd understand how operations work. 95% of the fighting in Afghanistan starts with someone guarding something.

Why are you fighting for the jews like a good goy

If they're dumb enough to think gender matters they deserve it. Also, tradition.

See, , thick as a brick.

How about you fuck off?

>I'm a girl
>LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!

Rule #1: Don't ever tell us your a roastie.

Rule #2: See Rule #1.

Why can't roasties just post without saying "LOOK I HAVE A VAGINA BOW TO ME!"

Yes I am, and I do appreciate it. Thanks for trying to point me in the right direction. I'm just having a hard time keeping up with all the faggoty 13 year old insults, was not aware they did this to non feminist women.

You realize those fields are how multiple terrorist ground fund themselves, right? Where do you think they get their money?

books dot Google dot com slash books/about/The_Terror_Factory.html?id=SsNsngEACAAJ&source=kp_cover

This book ought to disgust any American. Also red pill.

You have to come back later and not mention that you are a female; just mention the same shit and people will dump that facts on you if you don't set off everyones bullshit-o-meter. You wouldn't be the first person to come here pretending to be a female infantry men. We have a disdain for woman breaking the rule of anonymous; there are no woman on the internet only blank slates known as anonymous.

see
they have become accustomed to special treatment from men because of their gender and expect the same online

Careful though, NSA and CIA monitor this site and it could back to your dog masters. Use vpn and stuff, although some say our computers have backdoor access directly to them.

> Wasn't aware they did this to non feminist women
> Posted by a 400lb non infantry vet larping as a roastie for attention

They do :~(
And yes lots of teenage boys here.

this

Ok good luck, next time don't post specifics about yourself or your job title or anything that can be used to identify you

Say what you want, but you obviously can't say it without overeliance on monosyllabic utterance

Only to the deserving

or she could FUCKING LURK and do the bear minimum of educating herself instead of expecting everyone to spoon-feed her simply because she is a woman. there are multiple threads active even now that are nothing but redpill dumps, yet she decides to make her own new thread without learning the customs of this place at all, and is shocked when people dont serve her. breaking this entitlement is the first step if she truly wants to "redpill" herself.

>was not aware they did this to non feminist women
>Look at me, I'm one of the boys, how cool am I, amirite? XDDDDDDDD
Seriously fuck off or get those bobs out