The state of Sup Forums

naruto/dragon ball/one piece/yugioh/jojo/draw thread/little with academia/ buyfags/precure/idolmaster/snk

just general my shit up

we reddit now :^)

I don't see a problem.

>airing shows get threads
>huurr generals

because you're part of the cancer

dont forget about cuckserk

is jojo airing faggot?

>OP complaining instead of fixing the board

>Anime & Manga

What's the problem?

> implying user can fix thix broken mess.
we can merely make the mods pay attention to the issue

>anime & manga on anime & manga?!

Metathreads are the best.

Top lel if you don't like it leave and everyone else enjoy their animes as much as they like.

It's not like you are forced to post here so there's no problem for you, right?

And titan 2 hasnt even started yet

the problem is that those threads are made on a daily basis.
its ok to talk about it when a new manga/episode hits out . now piss off newfag

2bh Sup Forums has been dying for me for the last year and a half-2 years. might just be because anime has been getting shittier and I've been watching less.

Anime never changes you are just getting taste.

didnt hiroshima promise to ban all generals? his resolution didnt last too long

Tanoshii threads on life support

Shonen aside, it is idiots like you that get things like DJT banned.

>13-japanese-horror-manga-that-will-you-up
As expected.

This board died when /q/ was introduced
The vast majority of anime is absolute garbage so that doesn't help either

>whining like a fucking faggot instead of creating quality threads
It's your fault.

We need /ag/ more than ever.

The Sup Forums cancer has taken root.

Sup Forums is not necessarily bad so much as just too serious now. It appears to be much slower than it was 10 yesrs ago because the bump limit is like double what it was, rules are enforced much more so it has much less of that chaotic wildness that it once had, and the removal of visible sage as a petty, knee-jerk reaction to the growing popularity of reddit made all posts and posting largly monotonous.

Like with the allowing of genral threads for years, the longer these things go on, the more irreversible damage and change they will have.

We won, just give up you stupid oldfags

Sup Forums is dead.

>Anime & Manga

What's the problem?

> doesnt quote the worst general of all
re:zero fag spotted

>Sup Forums boogieman
you're fucking stupid

Every board should have a general sub-board. Clearly the mods aren't willing to clean up the mess properly, so the only real option is to shove it somewhere else.

I don't like it either but it doesn't bother me enough to complain about it.

You should stop and reflect about how much of a faggot you are that you made an entire thread about how angry it makes you that other people are talking about children's cartoons.

And meta threads sure help out

Huge nonstop generals that take up half the board first became a problem in Sup Forums.

Most shonen/MANimefags come from Sup Forums.

You do the math.

naruto/dragon ball/one piece/yugioh/jojo/draw thread/little with academia/ buyfags/precure/idolmaster/snk spammer detected

>What's the problem?
most generals discuss a lot of off topic stuff and is essentially just there to shill
> tfw you will never lick hinata's feet

>tripfag
>giving advices
how about you kill yourself first?

You retards got this nigger on your side, what more proof do you need that you're wrong

>meta shit
Check em dubs

>how dare people discuss anime & manga on Sup Forums
>better make a meta thread to express my displeasure at this

if you think that's sound logic you are literally insane
there's no point in trying to fit in by blaming Sup Forums on everything, your fixation on them is nonsensical and not reciprocated

>take pride in hating normalfags
>while they are normalfags

Does Sup Forums have the most retarded board culture ever?

also, since you're so fond of boogiemen, nice reddit spacing fag

not as bad as Sup Forums or Sup Forums but still pretty retarded

Loli threads are also bad.

Really though, all the dumb fetish threads are even worse than generals. At least the generals are able to talk about content rather than just posting the same shit pictures of hot anime sluts to the same old '___ is my fetish! say something nice about her!' threads.

Can't take the banter, Sup Forumsagina-kun?

What quality threads have you made recently, fag?

What is Sup Forums culture?

>generals are fun XD
>WE ARE THE BEST BOARD *^*

Not to mention that fetish threads always turn into 3DPD discussion and blogging.

leave Sup Forums to me

Please describe in detail what type of threads you would prefer instead. Give examples, please.

I see nothing wrong in this image.

this is sonic tier autism

Airing shows are fine.
Shows that ended months or even years ago are the problem.

>just general my shit up

why are we supposed to take you seriously when you use stupid lazy memes to express yourself?

>3DPD
Its about time Sup Forums starts to retire this shitty meme. Sup Forums is 75% women and its incredibly insulting to them.

Being an ironic weeb is the hottest trend right now

>shounenfags
purge em all

maybe if you didnt spend every waking moment of your life here you'd care less and just ignore or hide the threads like a normal person

JoJo is a current running manga also as far as not-generals go, the SnK, Yugi-Oh, OP, Naruto, and DB threads are far worse.

3DPD refers to all people male or female

It always was a meme. Most people here fap to 3DPD or have a gf.

In fact im about to go fap to 3D right now.

The problem is no reasonable alternative doesn't exist because mods/jannies aren't going to baby sit Sup Forums all day.

Unless you're a raging moron you can just scroll past it.

Sup Forums has been cancer since 2012 why bother now?? why do you think moot left us. he knee this shit isnt rentable anymore.

Thank god. I don't want to talk to a bunch of shut ins that didn't vote for god emperor Trump.

As a woman I think Sup Forums is 100% right and 3D is indeed PD.
Just check the Sup Forums "only girls allowed" board aka /cgl/" and see for yourself.

In this board: Pic related

Why aren't they talking about loli feet like everyone on Sup Forums should?

please commit suicide, this is not a joke or a meme

Please help me lose my virginity. I'll let you take control.

You're unbearable.

>game trailer comes out
>everyone fucking hype, analyzing every little aspect of it, creating pics etc.
>more news come out
>still hyped, some shitters appear to tell the game is gonna be shit but are mostly ignored
>game is pretty ahead in production
>"DOWNGRADE!"fags appear and the discussion becomes more toxic, revolving around the devs
>game is really close to coming out
>lyingshitters appear "the game is only going to be 30 minutes long", "look at this out of context paragraph I got from an interview!", "ONLY 3 WEAPONS IN THE GAME!, "preorder cancelled"...
>game comes out
>"reviews were bought!", "let's raid metacritic with 0s!", downgradefags and gameisshitfags on full force even if they probably didn't even play the game
>after 5 years
>that game is a masterpiece!

other than that just complaining about everything

Moot left because of the fappening and he foresaw what would happen in the 2016 election.
If he was still here when that shit was going on he would never be able to get a decently paying job.

>woman
>uses tripcode to feed her attention

checks out

What is considered not cancer on Sup Forums.
Shonen shit is cancer.
moeshit is cancer.
LN anime is usually considered cancer.
Is there anything that is not considered cancer on this board right now?

This
This is what the modern anime fan looks like and its overtaking this board fast

Look I want Sup Forums to be anti-normalfags as much as possible but I can't be in denial its not healthy.

Most people here are normalfags pretending to not be normalfags.

>Sup Forums takes pride in their board culture
>is actually just a normalfag shilling place
hmmmm

it started last saturday

You tripfags should not be allowed to exist, yes you too Lelouch

Did you even look at the rest of the board?
Or did you make this thread because someone bullied you in your favorite general?
>just general my shit up
Hell, you can't even talk properly. If you want to improve Sup Forums then just kill yourself.

There is no hope. Anime is mainstream as fuck now with the ''xD such a weebs'' brigade.

Normalfags won. Its socially acceptable now to talk about ''waifus'' and masturbating to 2D and watching cute SoL moe show.

Over are the days where they just watched shit like Naruto now they watch everything just like you Sup Forums.

get out nigga

Im going to have to migrate to /m/

/ar/ when

filthy frank is the root of this shit

It's always funny seeing this kind of statements. I have yet to see these self-aware weebs here except in threads that get 404 after 2 posts.

>hey Sup Forums, i'm a woman
Suicide yourself.

Sup Forums as a whole has become pbleb city