Any ideas pol?

How can i meet an actual red pilled qt to start a life with pol? I'm 33, tall, decent looking, light brown/blue, Pretty charismatic. Life sorted.

My church is full of either old blue hairs or girls in the john pedosta age range. Id love to meet a nice devoted preferably christian white wife but Toronto area here seems like a den of degeneracy. The blue pill runs very deep here. Ive tried online dating but find the quality of woman i have found to be roastie tier. I have tried meeting women in public. I have even met 2 girls off pol here, one of whom was a total maniac thot and the other seemed cool but never actually met her in life. Id really like to find a nice, non manipualtive, non sloot woman to start a life with and have white children. I'm not expecting some pure 18yo virgin. Just somebody with some decency and some self respect. I think the hedonists have finally won pol. The protocols have come true and any christian basis society has been obliterated. I would like to meet a canadian or american woman who shares my values and devotion.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc-plano.org/pastor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any femanons out there in the same boat?

sometimes I wish I was a femanon so that I could make one of us faggots happy

Sucks bro there is so much trash out there its like finding a needle in a haystack. And beleive me my standards are reasonable im just not willing to marry up to a 100 partner roastie

All redpilled chicks are fat as fuck and likely took nigger dick at one point in their life.

Face it, you're looking for an inbred unicorn.

Got any qt sisters or cousins you could put a good word in for me user?

>Christians
You can't worship a rabbi as CREATOR OF FUCKING EXISTENCE!!!!!!!and be redpilled.

Honestly you pagan retards need to get your own contaiment board and EFF OH

>Honestly you pagan retards
Why do you hate your race so much Jew worshiper? Why larp as a Semite and attack your own traditions? WHY!?

Retard you havent been pagans for like 100 generations.

FEMANONS

omg I love these threads! You play the daddy and I'll play the mommy. We're going to kiss and make white babies.

>How can i meet an actual red pilled qt to start a life with pol?

Invent a time machine and go back to Germany in the 30s. Or kys.

very admirable of you user

I'm going to have a quiet one like this woj and go to bed.

I ended up with an American man. Men here are a dying breed.

You're in the wrong city. Bail before they need to pick between Jagmeet or Justin. Go American or North in any direction.

You can't meet women if you don't go out and do things.

never too late to red pill a qt on your own.

many can't be saved, but even ones who you think have gone a little too far just are following what their friends say. most girls i've met i've gotten to, at the very least, start realizing how stupid many of the things they used to believe were.

you just gotta be someone they trust.

I do I am very active actually.
Id actually prefer to go to the US. Youre right there wont be much left here

You have no idea how bad the SJW rot is here. ANyone whos not a hedonist whore monger is considered abnormal.

fair enough. i didn't look at the flag.

i'd like to be positive and believe there are still some good ones up there, though. GL leaf.

Going to sip one more i guess.

I'm an oldfag, but I still think you have to meet people in person, through freinds etc. Women want to have a good time, you can be ugly as long as they see you are having fun. So basically get something going on in your life, and be social and the women will follow. Try finding a hobby that involves social activity.

dude. ontario is hopeless
the cities are sjw immigrant jew infestations
and the country side are blockheaded hockey lovers
move.

I think of this often. I'd be a good wife.

Faggots, the both of you.

Find someone online for fuck's sake, apathetic autists.

Yes i am very social and active, and have no problem meeting people.

But around here you can meet someone, they will seem great but women here brag about their exploits almost like men. You could have a nice girl on the go and she'll start tellign you an anecdote about a fuck buddy she had, and you have like a 75% chance she was a coalburner. Im no virgin or anything, but i find it pretty off putting when a woman brags about fucking guys like a man would in the locker room or billy bush bus.

Well maybe we can get two fags together in this thread at least.

Dude, seriously. Just join a dating website and spam hit on women, then make a date with whatever attractive girl responds.

Go have coffee with her somewhere, and treat it like you're meeting an actual friend.

>implying you losers have friends

If you can't manage a simple meetup for someone who also joined a website with the ultimate intention of having sex, then what makes you think you're capable of a relationship of any sort.

You either do or you do not.

There is no try.

Did you read any of this thread??? Im actually very social and can easily get good lookign dates on any dating site. But just any girl is not what im interested in. I dont need to keep some roastie thot around just to get laid i am intersted in finding a deccent woman to start a family. I an easily date any thot i want but i want better than that. My ultimate intention is not to have sex but find a life partner. Youre an idiot. Go tell your SAGE advice to some virgin teens on /adv/

Can you find non-degenerate girls on dating sites? All of the girls I meet have fucked like 20+ men. They're good fucks but whores are too and I'm not looking to marry a whore. Fucking is fucking but I'm starting to look for someone I can marry and have kids with and none of these girls who have ridden the cock carousel are marriage material.

Im just tired of investing my time in someone only to hear

"I used to be fuck buds with that guy and he had like a five foot dick"

"I dated a lot of guys on the football team in university"

"My days of being a slut are over"

"I got my wild fun days out of my system when i did a year of exchange studies in Brazil"

Literally exact quotes ive heard from women i WAS dating.

hmm so after The Jew has been your master for a certain amount of time it's best to just lay back and be a cuck? Are you a leaf by any cha-, ah yes I see you are.

Is that a fucking Tarantula on top of a gorilla?

put an ad on craigslist and mention ONE of the following in passing: pepe, redpill, 14/88, Sup Forums and see how they respond

Date younger. Young enough to get funny looks but not young enough to get put in jail.

Oh yeah beacuse women browsing craigslist for fucking want ads will be classy wife material.

its funny and sad how awful a lot of women are at dating why the literal fuck would you say stuff like "i used to be a slut back in the day.." like bitch i dont want to hear that.

Find a small fundamental baptist church. There will probably be less than 100 members and made up of an older generation. But they will have daughters :)

>mentioning Sup Forums

Read the fucking rules you halfwit newfaggot bitch. Sage this r9k tier thread.

Its former lineal champion of the world Shannon "the cannon" briggs after he got smashed into a coma by based vitali. Old pineapple head we used to call him. LETS GO CHAMP

I don't give a shit about your moral platitudes and retarded expectations regarding women. They're all going to be absolutely fucking different and you can't simply judge them all the same.

>i can easily date any thot i want!

Yeah, sure you can faggot. I bet you can't even ASK a girl out, much less get the time of day with any online girl. You're either ugly or have such fantastically low self esteem that my advice is wasted on you. Grow some balls or fix your shit and then try my advice. Women are easy, it's getting over yourself and your fucking hangups that is hard.

Yeah dude. One of the last girls I dated, for ever a year, I recently found out is the head of a pharma research group. I knew she was smart, and she was hot too, but I never expected her to end up doing that. She was japanese and kind of icy, but I guess that comes with being a career woman.

Ultimately you're going to just have to accept that in today's highly toxic feminized climate, all women are going to be whores.

Sup Forums is a household name now. newfriend

Same answer as in the other thread tonight - go meet these girls
cbc-plano.org/pastor

Let's Go Champ!!!

Wow everyone quick, bow to the wisdom of this fucking moron here. I can tell you have no idea what youre talking about.

Did you break up with her or her with you?

>Ultimately you're going to just have to accept that in today's highly toxic feminized climate, all women are going to be whores.
Eh, if that's the case then I'll just bid my time. As a man I guess time is more on my side than if I were a woman. If worst comes to worse I'll wait until I'm a rich oldfag and fuck some children into a gold-digger.

I could say that about all of Canada

hes clearly lying or exagerating. anyone who claims to be so wise and force his advice on someone which isnt even advice applicable to the OP fag, is full of shit.

are you really THIS canadian?
you don't redpill a woman.
you take a girl and form her into your ideal woman.

"Es gibt nichts Schöneres als sich ein junges Ding zu erziehen, ein Mädchen wie Wachs."
>"Nothing is more beautiful than rearing(raising) a young thing, a girl like wax."
- Adolf Hitler

Honestly, user, just do the noble thing and go on HRT. It'll make you incredibly happy for the noble sacrifice you make for the happiness of anons.

Boxing is a niche sport this side of the pond anymore. Here's a (You) just cause' you know who Briggs is and that Vitali is the superior of the 2 brothers.

you're not gonna meet anything remotely redpilled in toronto bro, that said you are absolutely at your prime so keep your standards high and filter the thots. escape toronto though...seriously

Look up conservative clubs at colleges. You will find young girls there who are not trash.

It was more or less mutual, after I accidently, or maybe intentionally, offended her in an email. Was for the best now, since I met a more religious and traditional asian woman after and we're having our first child soon.

Highly ambitious women aren't any good imho. They will discard you in the most professional and emotionless way, as soon as it's convenient for them.

kek look at this fucking pathetic maplenigger and laugh.

I won't hold it against you for being a monumental faggot whose expectations exceed his grasp. Hopefully for your sake you pull your head out of your uptight ass and realize women aren't perfect and neither is your demented ass.

I'd say you have at least until your early 40s, provided you are financially stable and take care of yourself.

Women lose their spark much much earlier though. If they aren't married with kids by the time they hit 30 they're fucked, unless they are unusually attractive, which most are not.

Lmao I've had this thought too

When we get the technology to actually change sex on a genetic level this kind of thing will happen so much feminists will try to outlaw it along with robo-wives and catgirls.

>calls me patheitc
>can only date asian women like the beta male meme

>can only

Nigger I was married to a white bitch for a decade. Also work on your english, your french nigger brain is showing.

Sure ya did bud

I'm not going to waste any more time on your edgy trolling id advise other anons to do the same.

This board has age restrictions, kid. Don't come back here till your balls drop.

It and baseball are the only real sports left since they ruined football with all the commercials and reatrded penalties and the kneeling niggers

So, THIS is how you fucking trannies start.

> Ultimately you're going to just have to accept that in today's highly toxic feminized climate, all women are going to be whores.

I moved the LA area and found this to be generally true. I've found a few good girls out there but they're generally career driven and not ready put work on hold for a few years to start a family (for reference I'm 27). I don't blame them. I'm the same way, but I'm a man so it's expected.

I'm moving back home to Alabama here in the next few months. I'm sorry OP doesn't have the same opportunity.

Maybe move out of Toronto to somewhere more out in the country? Maybe Calgary? I've heard it's like Texas.

Calgarys chinked these days.

And i do live in the country about 100km from toronto. In a small village but it doesnt matter whatever the culture here hasnt destroyed oxycontins have.

I'm going to seriously try and spend a lot of time touring the midwest and some of my favored areas of murica and hope to meet a decent american wife. Iw ould prefer to move there actually.

I played video games with a guy from New Brunswick in my teens. Seemed like they had pretty similar values to where I grew up.

I feel you on the drugs though. It's almost every week that I hear about another person from highschool ODing.

My old best friend from my childhood is a literal bum in the street now due to the garbage. Its hard to look at him when i see him around. nothing more blackpilling than seeing your old best friend laying in the gutter

>My church is full of either old blue hairs or girls in the john pedosta age range
> I'm not expecting some pure 18yo virgin
single moms?

Abosolutely not. My heart burns with rage even at the thought of that sort of cuckery. Like i said. Getting women isnt the problem, not getting a pozzed canadian slutwalker is the issue.

This, i did it and the girls family hated me, I knew her since she was 14, but only started talking to her at 16 when I was 24, but we get a long perfectly and it’s been years since then and we moved in.
Issue is like I said, my wife has issues with her family that still isn’t fully resolved, they are pretty liberal too so the fact that their daughter told them that only satanist vote for Hillary was a big deal to them.
I want to help her repair her relationship with her family but we are honestly happy, maybe they’ll turn around when we have children.

Don't walk, don't jog, fucking RUN four your life the fuck out of Toronto.It is the worst place on earth and has some of the worst women on earth too(probably the worst in the world).

I left 4 months ago fro Quebec City and my only regret is I didnt leave that shit heap sooner. You will regret every second you stay there after you leave.

Other advice is to add a bunch of right wing or redpilled people on facebook.. Keep adding people with the most mutual friends until you start finding some nice women and then go for them. I met my redpilled wife when facebook recommended her as Mutual Friend with over 500 Mutual Friends

Toronto would be great for a degenerate looking to fuck tons of pre enjoyed pussies.

Not even, Toronto is just the worst in every way. The woman are the worst. Zero redeeming qualities

>Toronto
Well that was your first mistake.

You redpill QT's you complete moron. You don't find a redpilled one. Be a dominant chadly man. If you don't have the face or build for it, tough shit.

Men are the creators of EVERYTHING. Realize that. WE shape reality. If your reality fits it will fit for her too. But you have to not be a complete retard and you have to look good and fuck well.

SO which one should i have red pilled then? The one who had half the football team run a train on her? Maybe the brazillian wild exchange student? Like i said i can get a gf no problem but do i really want to redpill and marry a woman with a partner count in the dozens?