Clem resurrection imminent.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qAABQuH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clem is fat

Most frogs are

Best catgirlfrog
>tfw she still doesn't have any good doujins

How do I get a daddy issue-ridden blonde psycho gf with enough strength to manhandle me, but won't do so because she loves me?

"Now about Clementine ——"
Saying the name of the woman’s missing corpse, Ainz made a face as if he’d bitten a bug.
Because of Ainz’ mistake, this woman who learned much precious information had probably been revived. The disquieting sensation that she was probably disseminating her information was slowly accumulating.

DONT YOU DARE LEWD POSTING MY WAIFU EVER AGAIN!

>Ainz fighting style against the War Troll was based off Clem

I can't wait if/when Clem comes back

She's already back in fanfic:
pastebin.com/VH8tMajK
You gently heal her gently pastebin.com/qAABQuH4

*Brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaap*

pungent

No she's not: she's literally cardiobunny, albeit a murderous one.

I want to see all of her faces.
All of them.

I want fart posters to please cease or leave

So all it takes to win you over is some half naked woman? Pleb tier taste.

>forgetting the best part

I like Clem the best because I want to worship Aoi Yūki. I would do anything to have her whisper in my ear.

That's not he main charm point, but can you really blame us?

it was funny the first two posts but youre going to have to stop.

No.
We must end unrealistic expectations towards murderous female fighters.

This smug murderous cunt did not deserve this kind of attention. She killed off the cutest little trap, but I do appreciate her. She does things to muh dick.

Dry Clem - best Clem.

>did not deserve this kind of attention.

>thicc

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Gagaran is envy.

>ywn get your ears cleaned by clem

MYAH!

Don't get me wrong: she's great, but letting a murderous psycho with a stabbing weapon of choice clean your ears is a bit too much.

Drop a couple more bombs and we might live to see lifelike robowaifus with custom appearances.

>the smile

>smile
She's probably peeling flesh off the fingers of some poor loli, while worriedly asking if it hurts.

Would Clem have been this popular if Aoi didn't voice her?

>implying that's even possible

I want to do lewd things to that fluff.

That fluff?

>2017
>caring about genitalia
Step it up satan-senpai

He's probably a spoiled asshole and even if he isn't - he's still largely to blame for Clem's twisted personality.
He need to be baptized by Roach asap.
Also:
is it only me or he's wearing fucking stockings?
Yoga pants?

She does have good fapfics

Found myself a killer job, anons. Some inhumanly hot ojou-sama was hiring personnel with the major requirement being "innocence". Since I'm your typical virgin loser NEET kicked out by his parents that was on his way to off himself since nobody would miss me anyway, I decided fuck it lets try it when my eyes saw the "now hiring" poster. To my shock, finding a job was easier than I ever expected! But that's not all. The mistress actually took a great liking to me and my charms despite occasional stutter from the monstrous stress I was subjected to. I knew I was smart but lazy, however, I never expected I was also charismatic enough to make beauties like that fall for me so easily! Her eyes practically said "I want you inside me" and the only reason I didn't hop on her right there and then was that I was just too big of a pussy to do it, lacking experience after all. Next time I'm going for it though.
Anyway, my plan is simple and goes well beyond being some low rank servant.

>1.get under ojou-sama's skin
>2.manipulate her to marry me
>3.become noble and worm myself to the top of society

The first step seems the hardest, but I have the feeling it'll be far simpler than it seems. From there on things will happen practically on their own as I'll make the ojou-sama do all the work. I never knew the future could look so fun and exciting. To think I was about to go with the whole "exit bag" thing for painless suicide... hah.

>those double dubs
Do you have a brother named Philip?
Nice OC.

>almost a month with no news while the movie is airing

What kind of shit operation are they running.

No, it was a matchup of the ages, aoi got even more popular while clem saved the anime.

Clem was gangraped because she's weak, his brother is good boy.

>Finally got to the extras
>Albedo masturbates to "MOMONGA"'s flag
There should be a limit to sexual frustration.

Lack of parental attention, love and supervision isolates children and not just from the family.
Such children are easy target for bullying and abuse.
Parents not giving a fuck is a huge "Rape and scare me into silence" sign on a kid.

>There should be a limit to sexual frustration.
Do you realize where you are right now?

Clem figurines when?

>ティナ :元イジャニーヤ。3つ子の1人。レズでヤバイ。
>ティア :元イジャニーヤ。3つ子の1人。ショタでヤバイ。

>Still, Tina stared unabashedly at Climb, making him feel uncomfortable.His original plan was just to bear with it, but then he realised that she might have noticed something about him, and so he made up his mind to ask her:
>“Is something the matter?”
>“You’re too big.”

Now, I understand this.

>I understand this
Please share.
I assumed it's either his loyalty or his dick.

>fallen seed
>turn into demon
>book of the dead
>turn into undead
Is there something that would turn you into dragon?

What's best human princess going to turn into?

>actress
She's going to be a succubus or doppleganger

My bet is doppel.
She already have classes in actor and that would be useful af for false-flag and lulz.

Does she masturbate as a man or as a woman?

yes

Both.

What a slut.

Does it look like she cares about morality?

>pollution
>nanomachines
>modern slavery
SASUGA AINZ-SAMA

Her face when climb is cumming inside?

It's her face when climb can't get it up.

That's okay, she can still lick his eyeballs.

What happens if he cheats on her?
>sorry himechan you are a princess, i'm a commoner, it was never meant to work baby

>Climb
>Cheating on Renner
If this was D&D he'd lose his alignment and all his classes.

>cheat
Kekiest of keks
There is a good reason why he's still a dote.

>not just asking the dm to class change you to edgeguard

Actually, it's somewhat likely for this to happen if he is to become antagonist. His waifu going full evil could very well break him.

His waifu will keep her facade intact to keep em actor levels flowing like a river.
I bet she'll play savior of the kingdom and enjoy some Maria Theresa-tier title among the commoners while guantanomoing the shit out of undesirable nobles and replacing them with kids from her orphanage, brainwashed like Climb for loyaty to the benevolent Golden Princess.
That is if she don't slaughter them all in the worst possible way to open the Race Change box.

>Clem ends up getting herself gobbed for attention

Too bad she spent weeks getting away from ST, then hiding in crypt with rotting undead. She never once took bath. Imagine the smell, haha.

>kneeling before her
>rubbing your cheek on her firm, trained belly
>hugging her butt with both arms, grabbing and massaging them
>burying your face into her crotch, inhaling several week worth of smell off her
>getting high and dazed due to intensity
>but keep smelling anyway
I just fapped, stop trying to get me hard again.

Wait does Clem actually get resurrected or is this just memeing im reading the manga and haven't read the LN yet so I don't know

read the LN

>Zuranon pokes a Skeletal Dragon into rampaging in SKoAOG territory to see if the supposedly legendary undead are true
>SkeleDragon runs into Ainz who's doing some random non-related stuff
>Dragon lays down and starts weeping like a puppy when it spots him
>Papa Bones face when

Not a playable race

>just memeing
>underestimating meme magic in 2017
>while being US citizen
So Bin was at it since vol2.
She's getting back, not a chance this much foreshadowing goes undeveloped.

>Not Playable
Plz, it's Yggdrasil.
I bet doppel might pull off copying Dragon.
>Skeletal Dragon
Momon and Nabe wrecked two.
Momon does Ainz bidding.
What's the point?
They could bring out CDL, however.
My bet he's sleeping under Katze, seeping with all the cozy bloodshed on the surface.

Go on user, she's waiting for you

>Not Playable
It wasn't for players, but NPCs could be dragons, as seen with Sebas being Dragonoid.

>NPC could be dragons
No shit, those two p2w dragons
>Dragonoid
Yeah, no.
That's just playable race.
A anthropomorphic dragon descendants or something.

Dragons and dragonoids are two different races. Neither players nor NPCs can be dragons.

>What's the point?
Meaning that a relatively powerful undead(for NW) instantly bows down before Ainz just as a simple side story.
Skeletal Dragon, a known powerful undead creature that can give Adamantite adventurers a run for their money and is a major issue wherever they appear is just a minor trivia to Ainz.

Dragons aren't available as players or NPCs because of their high stat modifiers. For instance Chair's build on a NPC dragon would make it unkillable.

>Meaning
I mean they already know Darkness fucked up two of those and now Ainz have both Darkness and whatever he has to keep Momon in check.
There is no point to Zuranon to sent mere Skeletal Dragons.
Zuranon also should be jizzing themselves over arrival of New God of Death to the NW right about now and breaking their heads over what tribute he can possibly demand if they ask to serve under him.
>inb4 they deliver Clem as tribute since she knows about Momon=Ainz

Can Sebas turn into a tiny dragon?

Yes.

That's tempting, user.

That skeletal dragons are regularly spawning in such a normal country is bad, it can nullify 6th tier spells already, imagine the types in huge undead cities/countries.

Someone posts that webm

>"what are we gonna do on the bed?"

You're welcome.

Disinsection.

>That skeletal dragons are regularly spawning in such a normal country is bad
Are you talking about the two from vol 2 as if they are natural spawns? If you are, they were created with the Orb of Death not natural spawns. Also the most powerful undead to have naturally spawned in the surrounding areas is the DK Fluder captured and maybe that ghost ship.

Tina's a lesbian and Tia a shotacon.
I still don't get it though since it's Tina talking to Climb

>you will never get under Clem's cloak and see

You wouldn't a Clementine.

>Tia a shotacon.
How many /ss/ one adventurers party can have?

s2 will have the scene where she gets btfo, right?
I hope it's better/creepier animated than RAGE chair.

That picture
How horrifying