HAPPENING NEXT MONDAY?

Why is everyone, normies and Sup Forums alike, obsessing over the "nuclear button" tweet and the WWE-style scripted drama with Bannon, instead of focusing on what might be an Actual Happening, but is sure to be intensely entertaining nonetheless?

2 Jan, @realdonaldtrump
>I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792

3 Jan, White House Press Briefing:
>Q: The President tweeted that he’ll be announcing “the most dishonest and corrupt media” award of the year Monday at 5:00 p.m. Can we get some details on that? Where will he say it? Will it be televised? How many awards will he present?
>Q: Will there be an audience?
>Q: Will there be any other judges?
>MS. SANDERS: I certainly don’t want to spoil anything — (laughter) — but my guess is that there are quite a few individuals that could be up for those awards. And beyond that, I think we’ll have to see what happens on Monday.
>Q: Will the press corps be there? Will the press corps be in the room for that?
>MS. SANDERS: We’ll certainly keep you posted. It might be hard for him to present trophies if you guys aren’t there. But I don’t know, we’ll have to wait and see what happens on Monday.
youtu.be/svD_Nxqer00?t=8m45s
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/01032017/

Trump is going to BTFO the media right to their faces, broadcast live for the whole world to see. This alone is sure to be top-shelf entertainment, but is that all it's going to be? Do Trump and the military intelligence counter-coup have anything else planned to drop at this event? Regardless, I don't know about you guys, but I just can't wait til Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jjordancox/status/948671958333476864
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is there's just 1 award for all the fake news.

IF TRUMP IS HAVING FAKE NEWS AWARDS ON MONDAY...

That means that there is going to be absolute proof before then that.
>Russia was a deep state operation
>Mueller is /ourguy/
>All the news around the special counsel has been fake
>All the "sources say" are completely fake
>Trump is about to publicly start draining the swamp.
>Normies who don't support Trump will slowly resent the people they trusted.

This is more or less exactly what I was thinking. So much is happening all at once, so many narrative threads are being spun at the same time, and this one seems to be basically entirely ignored by normie social media and Sup Forums alike... it's a classic Trump move, to fire a shotgun blast of newsworthy controversy to distract from the real shit that's going down beneath the surface.

Media Empire Falls Bigly!

Happening when the weather cools.

checked, bump

Digits confirm!

That's what I've been wondering as well. 2018 is year of the doggo tho so I think it's be pretty comfy

I believe

I've been burned by trips before but somehow these feel right

Something big is defined happening. The digits today have been crazy.

*definitely

PRAISE THE FROG GOD.

my 4D chess instincts say that right before the big reveal Trump needed to look very weak so the enemy feels confident

Fucking Sup Forums glitching out my picture.

>everyone shows up like its a joke
>its all laughs snide remarks
>trump announces awards and individual indictments by network
>arrests all happened a half hour ago
>only person still laughing is the president
>msm reps still get trophies
>trump has the thermostat set to 85
>this goes on for hours

A man can dream.

They asked SS if the WH press core would be invited and she said how else could he hand out the awards

>>trump has the thermostat set to 85
>>this goes on for hours

What if that simply means then the weather conditions get extremely cold the enemy wouldnt be as mobile and their gear has problems... What if theres a chance where if they run they can actually hide because they have enough money for state of the art stealth tech subs and bunkers? Maybe the world really is being held hostage and Trump is calling their bluff because he knows they still need more time to totally rule our minds?

What if Trump is manipulating the weather so that people don't protest and riot when they see politicians one by one get arrested and no MSM can hide the truth that will be revealed.

can we get a jeff sessions power up meme? Hes the guy whos most expirienced right?

digits for citizen effecting happening

He doesnt have to. God provides the window to strike!

I don't have any Jeffs but have a Pence

>East coast fags complaining about double digit temps like it's the apocalypse
>Meanwhile a few states away that's considered summer weather
Lmfao at all you sad sad soy bois. You're never had winter until you get frostbitten all over and need to wear at least 2 sweaters and 2 long johns in addition to regular wear.

That's a nice thought. I'm willing to believe weather control weapons exist and there are already laws in place to allow us to use propaganda methods we'd use abroad against our own civilians at home. Could've you classify that as a propaganda tool suppressing protests like that?

>HAPPENING NEXT MONDAY?

A whiny cunt makes a bunch of whiny cunt tweets like he has been for years.

Oh FUCK user, this is totally fucking going to be it, isn't it?

3 Jan 2018, @jjordancox ("Chairman & Executive Director of the United States Conservative Committee | Sports/Politics/Tide Football | RTR")
>Just got word that the President will be attending the National Championship on Monday!
>
>Roll Trump Roll!
twitter.com/jjordancox/status/948671958333476864

Is this motherfucker really going to let lose at the National Championship?
What a time to be alive.

Checked and confirmed.

Checked.
The narrative will crumble.
Soy boys and land whales will commit suicide.

Dude Pence might go down.... Its really hard to say but maybe Trump knew that Pence was the inside man the deep state put in the white house. I dont want to believe it but I think Trump had to use bad guys, who were plotting against ending the criminal enterprise they all love, without them realizing they were working against themselves.

Psychopaths are fucking everywhere.

He has force lightning powers, it'll do.

Propaganda is dealing with information. This has nothing to do with propaganda. This has to do with making the purge as safe as possible for Americans and the country. Justice will be done and we don't want normie retards chimping out in the streets fighting trash bins.

Digits and North Korea is Hiroshima'd

That's a shame

I remember hearing that Pence was involved in some child trafficking thing when he was governor. Not sure if true but I wouldn't be surprised.

1 post by this ID

Pence was at the superbowl in the box with bush, sr.

Pence is an enigma to user.
We will know more soon, I'm sure.

Maybe Bannon will be VP by this time next year.
nothing would surprise user.

I wonder what Julian is up to right now.

Indeed it is...
Digits and Cali gets Nagasaki'd

>>hours
>>doors padlocked from outside
>>one bathroom stall
>>no TP

He already got a pardon.
Doubles and he presents award for most dishonest media.

Damn.

the rumor was that Pences best friend is a Pedo. Flynn didnt tell Pence because he thought Pence knew and didnt say anything for one reason or another. Its why Trump said Flynn was fired for lying to Pence.

Damnit.

Nope, what actually happens will be a pleasant surprise for all of us. :)

checked, what could this mean for Pence?

we need to get Ron Paul as VP next election. Let Pence back in the senate or appoint him to something

It doesn't end!!! You can't stop kek!!! Let them burn!!!

GUYS

Trump said the "awards" would be given out at 5:00 PM.
The National Championship, which Trump is attending, begins at 6:00 PM.

This is totally fucking happening.

Checked but that last part is Constitutionally impossible

Seriously where the fuck are these digits coming from

Sounds like the white house press room. Its nasty

Give your energy

Rand would be a good choice. Ron is too old.

Agreed, digits confirm your hypothesis

Someone call up Ron Paul right now!!!

meme magic in this thread is strong, at this point anything is possible boys, let chaos rein

Who will be hosting? And why shouldn't it be Steve Miller.

Get at him through facebook and get him to do a AMA on Sup Forums. Have him do it during Liberty report. Were not sure if it ends at the jew with the FED but they are definatley involved

how does it feel to have a whiny passive aggressive cunt as a president?

Nice.....

He's my grand Moff tarkin. Watches stoically as trump force chokes the media. Then blows up the narrative.

My country's present situation

Nothing happens Monday except some shitposting, it'll be funny and fun but that's about it.

Monday the 15th the OIG report on the Department of Justice is due, could provide the political cover for some happenings.

Haha, Trump doesn't even know what to do on this damage control.

On that subject
>Three branches will become one
All three branches of government become Republican
>an island will drift away
Brexit
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill
Trump's strike on Syria or the lightning bolt that hit Trump tower
>A star will gorge itself on clay
Israel getting Jerusalem
>Idols will speak and move about
Celebrities getting political or the sexual assault allegations
>The black flag will fly above the dome
???
>The belly of the dragon will drip water
???
>two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
Trump and Kim Jong Un insulting each other
>a rock will stand on seven hills
???
>the ravens will starve
???
>the bear will leave its cave forever
???
>the rod and ring will strike
???

I got you. Here's my version of what I think it all is.

See ; why would Trump specifically schedule this "event" at 5 PM, an hour before the National Championship, which he's attending? This can't be a coincidence; whatever he's going to do, why rush to get it done in time before the game, then get transportation to the stadium?

not too shabby yourself

Fire and Fury gets released Tuesday.
That's when the fun begins.
Everybody is going to be talking about this book.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL LARP THREADS
>>A
>>S
>>A
>>L
>>L
>>L
>>A
>>R
>>P
>>E
>>R
>>S

Finally some insider information. tfw literally everything was fake news except for Trump's tweets. And sometimes those were misleading intentionally.

Definitely gonna get an audiobook of that.

>larp threads
pls lurk moar

Manufactured fight to distance Bannon from Trump for what is to come?

Even if a larp, its just a little bit of fun newfag.

>The newfag tries to meme

Turns out I was wrong, the National Championship starts at 8PM EST. Shows what I know about sportsball... nevertheless, it still seems significant that Trump would choose that very day in particular for whatever this "fake news awards" happens to be, when he already has that engagement just a few hours later. What could it mean?

Where the fuck is the larp? Everything in OP is 100% factual and verifiable, aside from simple speculation in the last two sentences.

Sorry, you misunderstand, I was using that to teach new fags not to hate on larps so much, wasn't saying this was one though

This show moves slower than Dragon Ball Z.

Absolutely, but the question remains "why"?

No worries, though it's true there's been a noticeable increase in larp threads as of late, trying to pull The Narrative in different directions...

lazors are being charged tho, pic related

Trumps been charging that spirit bomb for a god damn year now.
THROW IT TRUMP!
THROW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best thing I've read all week.

Fuck boys, some serious shit is really gonna go down. Exciting times.

He/they/we have one shot at this; failure is not an option. Double jeopardy laws mean that if everything isn't EXACTLY perfect, the spirit bomb will miss, and Trump's hair will shrink and turn black as he falls to the earth, spent. Patience user; in the meantime, the dots are getting easier and easier to connect, even some normies are starting to notice...

>over 9000 sealed indictments across the entire country
>absolutely zero leaks re: any of the sealed indictments
>in December 2017, Trump signed an executive order declaring a national emergency over human rights abuses and corruption
>Trump declares January 2018 "National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month"
>Attorney General Sessions has been out of the spotlight for awhile, working on something top-secret
>McCain, Clinton both have "foot surgeries" that require them to wear huge bulky boots
>Huma Abedin seen with odd bulges beneath her pants near her ankle, and is increasingly wearing flared bell-bottoms
>Bannon does an apparent face-heel turn, MSM salivates
>Trump distracts from everything with DPRK tweets

It's most definitely happening.

Does the Clinton house fire factor into this

why should we care about the sealed indictments?
who serves them, the doj?

Fuck, yes, I knew I was forgetting something that had just happened. That and the plane accidents and shit too.

>who serves them, the doj?
Checked but tbqh I don't know for sure, that's beyond my proverbial pay grade... isn't it the DOJ, in collaboration with local law enforcement in the districts where the indictments are issued? I know some local judges, I'll ask them

Spoopy, i got digits and this was my captcha.... wtf