Cop shoots 9 year old girl in the head BLUE LIVES MATTER

rawstory.com/2018/01/wichita-cop-responding-to-911-suicide-call-accidentally-shoots-9-year-old-girl-in-the-forehead/

>Wichita cop responding to 911 suicide call accidentally shoots 9-year-old girl in the forehead

I can't believe there are still so many fucking cop bootlickers on this board.

>Get called out to a suicide call
>Decide to kill the family dog for no reason
>Miss and shoot a 9 year old girl in the head

CLAP CLAP, USA USA USA, BLUE LIVES MATTER FOLKS

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/870601/police-killing-dogs-is-an-epidemic-according-to-the-justice-department/
rawstory.com/2018/01/wichita-cop-responding-to-911-suicide-call-accidentally-shoots-9-year-old-girl-in-the-forehead/
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
kwch.com/content/news/Bullet-fragment-from-WPD-officers-gun-injures-9-year-old--467549153.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Wichita cop responding to 911 suicide call accidentally shoots 9-year-old girl in the forehead
>accidentally
how the FUCK is this possible

>The mid-size, mixed-breed dog charged while the officer was looking for the gun, the statement said.

lol how shitty are these dudes at shooting

whatever she was just going to grow up to be a mud shark

GET YOU HAND ON THE GROUND DOGGO , NOW CROSS YOUR LEGS AND MOVE SLOWLY , *BANG BANG BANG* SUSPECT DIDN T COMPLY

>Officer attempted to shoot a “mid-size, mixed-breed dog” while responding to a domestic dispute involving a suicidal 33-year-old man.
So he was attempting to murder a dog as well....wow

This is the new terrorism technique.

Neighbor or local police department doesnt like you.

They say you are "suicidal".

Then you wind up dead.

>call cops because of suicide
>my dog gets shot
>i get shot
>america

>Decide to kill the family dog for no reason

Because they're fucking pigs. They shoot peoples dogs literally on routine house checks for no fucking reason.

qz.com/870601/police-killing-dogs-is-an-epidemic-according-to-the-justice-department/

Cops shoot dogs for no reason so often that it's considered a epidemic by the US justice department.

>rawstory.com/2018/01/wichita-cop-responding-to-911-suicide-call-accidentally-shoots-9-year-old-girl-in-the-forehead/

Thank God she lived.
FUCKING MURRICANS!

Being a cop is low pay, high risk. You have to either be a very devoted person to do it, or pretty stupid. The second is more common.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

she survived somehow ..

thank God

i hope you get shot by a cop you poof

ITT stormfags use stormfag logic to defend cops shooting little girls in the head

She was obviously a Thug.

Part of a bullet fragment broke off and ricocheted from a missed shot. He didn't exactly "shoot her in the head" as in fired a bullet straight into her head

Still pretty fuckin stupid though

in most countries if a police dog is eating your face you have to lay down and let it happen or face the same charges as though you killed an actual peace enforcer

Is being a cop really low paid in the US? I only ask because here, they are very well OVER-paid.
A Constable, one year out of the academy can, with OT and allowances make in excess of 100K AUD in a year

i said she WAS going to grow up to be a mud shark

the bullet fixed her

ok she survived cause the bullet ricoheted from the floor , so only a fragment got in between her eyes .. pretty fucking lucky

A bullet fragment bounced and hit her in the forehead, leaving her uninjured. I think it's alright.

The only thing cops do that I disapprove of is hurting white people and hurting dogs. This cop needs to hang. Don't call me a bootlicker. I only want martial law for blacks, mexicans, muslims, and whoever else. The cops are there to protect them from the inevitable result if they got too out of control.

STAND UP, SIT DOWN, FETCH, ROLL ON THE GROUND, I SAID ROLL ON THE FUCKING GROUND, PUT YOUR PAWS ON YOUR HEAD, CRAWL TOW.... YOUR FUCKED *Shoots 9 year old in the head*

why is everything like this now?
>SKY IS GREEN!

>liberal logic
>People shouldn't own guns
>Only the government, military, and police should have guns
>If even just one life is saved from it! Then we should ban and confiscate guns!!

Your fucking move, libshits.

60K to drive around harassing people while armed is low pay, high risk to you?

A trillion monkeys smashing on a trillion typewriters will eventually produce the works of Shakespeare. I bet this has happened a dozen times before, and not just in the us

ODHGAFBE

it's actually the 2A that has police not obligated to protect and serve

You get paid $112,000 a year in the Bay Area to work a nothing job in a low crime area. Get fucked boot licker faggot.

>cops
>low pay
bahhahahahha
every cop i know pulls in over 100k a year.

>The officer missed the dog and the bullet fragmanted and ricoheted after hitting a hard floor.
Just some bad aim, OP made it sound like the girl died. Either way the cop is an idiot and should be let go

ROLLL WITH A TRIPLE PERPENDICULAR JUMP WHILE RUNNING THROUGH A CIRCLE OF FIRE IN 2 LEGS , PUT YOU-- *BANG BANG BANG A BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG * STAY DOWN *BANG BANG BANG * SUPECT DOGGO DIDN T COMPLY

They select for stupidity.

And cops are totally miserable, jealous people.

If they are unhappy with their pay they should take it up with the state, not take it out on innocent people.

The whole society is saturated with corruption and fraud, the police department are bag men for corporate scumbags.

The united state is one massive crime scene at this point and 80% of the population is so incredibly immature and mentally underdeveloped that something catastrophic is needed just to turn thing back in the right direction.

The only people dumb enough to walk around with guns are the people we need to be rid of.

Nice edge. Yes, the risk is way too high for the pay.

Most cops make extra income by moonlighting as security, if they do it right they can effectively double their salary

You have to work all the god damn time though

Sup Forums is just anti black people whining about being targeted unfairly

she a caught a riccochet fragment ffs and she's fine.
Cop didnt "shoot her".

Do you just call random people boot lickers? A cop getting paid that much in communist state isn't the same thing as Wichita, you fucking moron.

OK, my question above appears to have been answered

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Cop failed his ATF qual field test.

tommy's suggestion of using 'bootlicker' as an insult for anybody that supports the police is really taking off

the cop should be shoot .

This is why police shouldn't have guns

Honestly the absolute state of america

Alright lets get rid of cops
>guys show up
>kill dog
>rape and kill 9 year old
>burn house down

Why is this a better alternative than cops?

>doesn't state the race of the victim

>A Constable, one year out of the academy can, with OT and allowances make in excess of 100K AUD in a year

Is this true? Fuck cunt going to be a copper now

Why do cops even respond to suicide calls? Let the fucker kill himself.

It says a fragment of the bullet ricocheted and hit her in the head, not "shot in the head"

Either way fucked up if the dog wasn't attacking. If we find out it's a nig pit bull that attacked and THEN he shot then that's different. Lets see the bodycam footage

Fuck this story is infuriating. I'll give you one bump then I'm out. Too upsetting.

>dog barking is grounds to shoot it

I'll just take your word for it because you said you know cops. You're so cool. My dad makes $500,000 working at Wendy's.

All the anti-cop faggots lately on Sup Forums makes me sick. This board seems to be subverted by soyboy antifa numales.

Grow up, accept that the police are people too, sometimes they make mistakes. But above all respect authority, like an adult, like a fucking white man should.

One bad cop doesn't mean all cops are bad. Don't get me wrong I think what happened is terrible, but hating all police because of this is non sense. Grow up fag.

Edgy bro.

kwch.com/content/news/Bullet-fragment-from-WPD-officers-gun-injures-9-year-old--467549153.html
better article since OPs is pretty fucking stupid.
it was a bullet fragment that split off from the bullet and ricocheted into the girls head. She is recovering and will be okay.
A sad story to say the least.

>rawstory.com/2018/01/wichita-cop-responding-to-911-suicide-call-accidentally-shoots-9-year-old-girl-in-the-forehead/
Read, faggot.

The Wichita Eagle reports an officer attempted to shoot a “mid-size, mixed-breed dog” while responding to a domestic dispute involving a suicidal 33-year-old man.

The officer missed the dog and the bullet fragmanted and ricoheted after hitting a hard floor. A bullet fragmented struck a 9-year-old girl above her right eye.

The victim was one of three children inside the home when the officer opened fire at the dog.

The child was treated and released from a local hospital.

Nobody gives a shit. Fucking neck yourself OP.

Unfortunate that she's white. No protests/riots or kneeling will take place.

was the dog ok?

>$60k
>$110k
lol get the fuck out of here. In Texas they pay $14 an hour.

Wichitan here, that neighborhood is largely african american

>bootlickers
fucking shill

Probably did it on purpose the sick fuck

Legit question, how much training do US cops actually get? If a cop shoots someone in Australia it's big news. It rarely happens, usually cops just use non-lethal takedowns or just talk people out of it.

Shit happens. Moving on.

incredible own brah

>Responds to suicide call
>kills her
What's the problem? He helped her with the suicide

t, buttblasted nigger who gets btfo by cops daily

>being this fucking retarded

>calling a factual statement edge
>doesn't know that over 90% of cops never fire their weapons once over the course of their careers

A garbage man is a more dangerous job than a cop

>Be a doggo
>live in America
>....

1 like = 1 respect for our bois in blue

For what? A bad case of retardation? I guess you should be in front of a firing squad as well

ye the imbecile cop missed the dog lmao , godspeed doggo

So fake news then huh? Good of the media to make another sensationalist headline to bait people to become more resentful of the police.

Disgraceful. On a milder note would you own these birds to prove yourself Shahanshah?

>In Australia
>Flag of a region under Spanish control
Ban memeflags

>all dem mongrel faces

>A garbage man is a more dangerous job than a cop
I suppose you think that's a factual statement too. You're mentally challenged or 14.

>Cop shows up to a 911 call that someone is threatening suicide with a gun
>Dog freaks out
>Cop panics and pulls gun firing a single shot at the dog
>Misses
>Small fragment of bullet hits girl in forehead and barely breaks skin
>Shitposting intensifies

Bad things shouldn't happen to cute little girls.

60k is the national average for police salary

>Sup Forums constantly says dogs are weapons
>chick comes at a cop with a weapon
>he puts her down
>Sup Forums gets upset
?

i was worried after shooting the girl he would have tried to shoot the dog again

This is why you don't give your police guns

US police could learn a thing or two from us tbqh

t. British constable

retards should be executed . retards with guns especially . also if you were the dad of that girl i bet you would take your pistol and plant few bullets into the pig as well . i know i would do it

>every cop i know pulls in over 100k a year
and then there is the huge pension when they retire

They don't want people beating their scores.

pol is an anti-police board get out of here bootlicking faggots

In America cop's are trained to shoot to kill, basically it is to ensure the banks get money from the uninsured.

must not have been a muslim cop if you care about this one

She didn't crawl on her knees with her hands on her back whilst simultaneously doing the hokey pokey. This is standard procedure here for not getting shot.

If this is a real story, what the fuck is wrong with your pigs Burger bros?

>Takes 4 days to stop one black somali rapists
>Dont even stop him he just goes home and gets his check for a million euros for police hate harassing

Sure thing Achmed.

For anyone who cares, the girl is alive. It was a fragment that struck her above her right eyebrow. She was treated and released.

Cops are still giant faggots, this one is an extra niggery faggot

I'm only a few hours from Wichita and never heard about this...