Is he the chillest antagonist ever?

Is he the chillest antagonist ever?

Is he the chillest protagonist ever?

Absolutely

Entire show was just max chill.

ACCA wins AOTS to me.

Everything about the series just fell into place very well, although the ending felt a bit rushed while the beginning was somewhat slow.

Loved the characters, he setting, the soundtrack, and Poo in Loo Bishie was an exceptional antagonist. Grossular's dillemma about what really means to help the kingdom was masterfully executed.

Best boy: Nino
Best girl: Lotta
Best chief officer: Gambler Jii-san
Best smoker: Otus
Best cake: Mauve
Best shokupan eater: Maggie
Best district: Jumōku

What do I have to do to have a chill friendship like Rail and Maggie?

First, find a girl to stalk.

Were him and Grossular in a relationship?

what? no. I'm pretty sure Grossular actually hated him

Johan Liebert

Nope
Pic related

I want to live in Pranetta, who's coming wih me?

Is there any point in the entire show where he gives a fuck about anything

>Letting a district full of natural resources fuck off and become it's own country
That's what ticked me off. If Dowa wasn't lead by people with limp dicks they would have thrown Lilium and his brothers into the slammer and put someone loyal to Dowa in charge of Furawau.

Was his country name Flower?

Wasn't he just a sore loser?

Gave a fuck about his sister

I can send you mails. Real and pretty ones because you won't have much communication there. But you must chase your dreams at all costs, user!

I mean his district left the country but he basically took being double crossed extremely chill considering he is the antagonist.

Hasn't Pranetta found something that makes everything all right?
I love their attitude "Eh, we won't change the number of districts. Furawau will return someday. Maybe."

Didn't the OST come out today? I gotta have it.
>Best chief officer: Gambler Jii-san
I wish Spade was relevant, him and Pine seemed like real bros.

I had trouble understanding the ending.
Did baka ouji come to his senses or was he just threatened into becoming obedient figurehead?

the latter
also the danger of Otus family usurping the throne is neutralised so he doesn't need to tryhard anymore

Yeah because the show has no sense of brevity. No one gives a shit about anything.

+++ For trying to be different though.

You don't let an already established gold mine leave for free just because a backwater shithole finally managed to find something.

Thank you, user. Everybody is nice there so it'll be fine.

Well, they knew a revolution was imminent in Furawau. Specially after the separation. So what's the point of declaring war and tainting your hands (possibly losing other districts trust) when you know you can peaceful wait and they'll come back crawling later?

As mentioned, Pranetta found something (probably oil) so they were no longer Furawau dependent.

A little of both. They threatened him to prove that baka ouji was not as bad ass as he thought, and then swore loyalty later. This made baka ouji realize about how inexperienced he is and how useful and loyal ACCA is to the kingdom.
What I'm not sure is how much baka ouji knew about Furawau wanting to usurp the throne and ACCA stopping him.

He looked cool

>So what's the point of declaring war and tainting your hands (possibly losing other districts trust) when you know you can peaceful wait and they'll come back crawling later?

Because it sets a precedent for other districts to leave, or they get uppity and start asking for things to make them stay.

You even quoted the part of
>you can peaceful wait and they'll come back crawling later

OST when? It comes out today right?

Eat bread.

I miss tob/a/cco tuesdays.

Not after he got played like a damn fiddle

His district is the most profitable out of all, and their riches were being distributed for the whole kingdom. They basically wanted either more influence for the price they paid, or to stop giving their money away.

The coup failed, so they declared independence. To quote that one guy who works on the rebuild of evangelion franchise: "I think the motive was a commercial one".

So, was Otus gay, or at least bisexual? I may have been reading into it a bit too much, but it seemed to me that, in the end, he told Mauve that he had a thing for Grossular. That, and/or he was also admitting his feelings for her; it was all a bit hard to tell, really, given the subtext.

Of course, this is ignoring his relationship with Nino, which was clearly bordering on the homosexual, 'though nothing was really confirmed on that front, either.

He was kinda confessing to Mauve. And she kinda rejected him.
It was confusing indeed, but he definitively had feelings for Mauve.

As long as he wasn't psychoanalyzing you he seemed like a fun dude to hang out with.

>Atsuko Tanaka's delicious mature voice

hngg

He liked Mauve but knew she didn't like him back. The rest was just mild autism.

True but this time it's only furawau that wants to leave because of the lilium family so it's a good move.

No. He had a thing for Mauve but realized that she would never return his love due to her own affection for Grossular. And his relationship with Nino never seemed homosexual to me. I don't know why fujos keep projecting this shit into any series where two guys are remotely close.

no

Did this get an actual plot? Wew.

We'll see next month. Next PS chapter is about them. Raws for chapter 4 still not found.

And the OVA is the 13th episode.

Also the BD box includes an extra chapter.

>OVA
Why didn't I hear of this? I knew should have come to the threads more frequently.

No one knows what the OVA is about, the anime adapted the whole manga. But it comes out this month, so we'll see in three weeks.