What is /pol opinion about based buddhism?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/buddhist-extremist-cell-vows-to-unleash-tranquility-on-1819575891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like a smokescreen to make Islam look better.

>BUDDHISTS ARE BAD TOO MMKAY FORGET ABOUT MUSLIMS.

I fucking hate muslims so mother fucking much. I fucking just want them to burn.

That was once the religion of peace for leftists before Islam.

Imagine being adherent to such a shit religion that the real religion of peace wants you dead.

Buddhists and Muslims have fought for decades.
Only normies who misinterpret Buddhism think its some new degeneration of the ideology.
Fucking hippies ruining perfectly good dogma.

Their belief itself is respectable. My understanding is that they believe suffering is caused by denial of sadness, and to decrease suffering, one must accept sadness as a fact of life.

When everyone hates muslims it's clearly whole world's fault, not theirs.

I love em'

Bro tier religione
look Myanmar they are muslim killers

Wew, this Chad is underrated.

I fully support my Buddhist brothers, we should help them and we should do the exact same as them. They have every right to expel the Muslim scum, white people need to organize into secret paramilitary groups and clean up their fucking streets just the same punish their politicians for treason.

John Rambo was a buddhist, if you didn't know

What are you even talking about?

On Topic, buddhists are just crazy as Christians, Muslims, etc

The only religion that's a danger today is Islam.

It's shit. Everything in the world would be better without Islam anywhere.

>says muslims and christians have the same level of crazy
holy fuck, you are either retarded or a shill
possibly both

Try Falun Dafa instead

They are but they'll never try to convert you. They'll just ask you to buy fortune balls for karma

HOW MUCH OF A NIGGER DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO PISS OFF BUDDHISTS?? ????????????????????????????????????

Actually it's the only based(non (((abrahamic)))) major religion in my opinion. Hindu is pretty based too but Buddhism has the added bonus of knowing that woman are lesser beings and unclean.

A woman cannot become a Buddha.

There is only one instance of a woman becoming a Buddha and in order to do so she first had to be reincarnated as a man.

The reason ?

sA Buddha must have the distinguishing "32 characteristics.

And one of them is : his chest, marked with a swastika, is like the chest of a lion.

!!!! "Marked with a swastika"!!!

Dare I say it pol? Could he be /ourguy?

Its the whole remain silent to be thought wise than to speak and remove all doubt. Internal vs external pursuit of infinity drives them towards self seeking and nihilism of a Limit 0 infinity rather than embrace a Higher God in pursuit of an infinity towards 1 in a qualitative math perspective which ultimately forms a humans relationship with the collective understanding and tree of life rooted in history intertwinned with religion.

They're base jumpers.

I should note the swastika quote is from the sutra of innumerable meanings.

We should all get in the habit of citing our sources to avoid degenerate and weak methods of argument.

>Buddhist monk defends his home & people against rabid animals
>"Terrorist"~ Times
Everyday i fight the overwhelming urge to walk into MSM office with a flamethrower

They need help in form of thermobaric ordinance launchers + training to use them

you've got to be a real piece of shit to annoy buddhists to the point of them getting violent.

Ashin "Karma of Burma" Wirathu
Ashin "Rohingya blood on the River" Wirathu
Ashin "Ahmed don't surf" Wirathu
Ashin "Muslim scum gets the atom bomb" Wirathu
Ashin "Drown Islam into the aqua, known as the dogma" Wirathu
Ashin "That rock in Mecca can't save your neck-a" Wirathu

Fought for centuries, Afghanistan was once a Buddhist country.

Clearly triggers me because this special idiot does not realize majority of religious wars triggered by muslims invading shit and other religions either defending themselves or counter attacking.

>Sup Forums likes Buddhism
>hates NEETs
you are wrong about something Sup Forums, pick :^)

Buddhism is a great spiritual religion.

>looks like a red cross worker

Basic Premises:

Christianity: Life is sinful. Control your actions.

Buddhism: Life is suffering. Control your thoughts.

Islam: Life is chaotic. Submission brings order.

Bruce was an atheist and a Taoist, along with developing his own personal philosophy, so not really anything to do with Buddhism.

Still. Possibly the best philosophies to emerge on this planet and the leading reason why Sup Forums can't convince me to hate chinks.

i'm indifferent to chinks and poos. i'll take a bunch of buddhists and hindis over islamists anyday

>Possibly the best philosophies to emerge on this planet and the leading reason why Sup Forums can't convince me to hate chinks.
Buddhism came from India, m8.

MSM has literally become The Onion all day everyday

theonion.com/buddhist-extremist-cell-vows-to-unleash-tranquility-on-1819575891

We have been on our own for centuries we didn't invade lands and killed people of other religions Bangladesh and Indonesia were buddies countries and look what has happened now Myanmar will not let that happen again

I think buddhism is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

THE Chad Buddhist