So now that Trump's team has issued a cease & desist against Bannon, it's clear that all of this is true

So now that Trump's team has issued a cease & desist against Bannon, it's clear that all of this is true.

I can't wait for the book. Jesus, the NY Mag excerpt is full of choice Ailes quotes.

>"Let Jordan take the West Bank, let Egypt take Gaza. Let them deal with it. Or sink trying.”
>“Where’s Donald on this?” asked Ailes, the clear implication being that Bannon was far out ahead of his benefactor.
>“He’s totally onboard.”
>“I wouldn’t give Donald too much to think about,” said an amused Ailes.

>“China’s everything. Nothing else matters. We don’t get China right, we don’t get anything right. This whole thing is very simple. China is where Nazi Germany was in 1929 to 1930. The Chinese, like the Germans, are the most rational people in the world, until they’re not. And they’re gonna flip like Germany in the ’30s. You’re going to have a hypernationalist state, and once that happens, you can’t put the genie back in the bottle.”
>“Donald might not be Nixon in China,” said Ailes, deadpan.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fire-Fury-Inside-Trump-White/dp/1250158060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're gonna have endless movies about Trump's moronic presidential run when it's all over. It's top tier entertainment.

>On Friday, January 27 — only his eighth day in office — Trump signed an executive order issuing a sweeping exclusion of many Muslims from the United States. In his mania to seize the day, with almost no one in the federal government having seen it or even been aware of it, Bannon had succeeded in pushing through an executive order that overhauled U.S. immigration policy while bypassing the very agencies and personnel responsible for enforcing it.
>The result was an emotional outpouring of horror and indignation from liberal media, terror in immigrant communities, tumultuous protests at major airports, confusion throughout the government, and, in the White House, an inundation of opprobrium from friends and family. What have you done? You have to undo this! You’re finished before you even start! But Bannon was satisfied. He could not have hoped to draw a more vivid line between Trump’s America and that of liberals. Almost the entire White House staff demanded to know: Why did we do this on a Friday, when it would hit the airports hardest and bring out the most protesters?
>“Errr … that’s why,” said Bannon. “So the snowflakes would show up at the airports and riot.” That was the way to crush the liberals: Make them crazy and drag them to the left.

JFC THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. Of course the order was cruel and vindictive and everybody was totally unprepared for it, because Bannon pushed it through with no oversight.

I'M DYING

>Ivanka maintained a relationship with her father that was in no way conventional. She was a helper not just in his business dealings, but in his marital realignments. If it wasn’t pure opportunism, it was certainly transactional. For Ivanka, it was all business — building the Trump brand, the presidential campaign, and now the White House. She treated her father with a degree of detachment, even irony, going so far as to make fun of his comb-over to others. She often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate — a contained island after scalp-reduction surgery — surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray. The color, she would point out to comical effect, was from a product called Just for Men — the longer it was left on, the darker it got. Impatience resulted in Trump’s orange-blond hair color.

>I can't wait for the book.

already preordered

I can't wait for a HBO series on this. Can't stop laughing

>Trump, in fact, found the White House to be vexing and even a little scary. He retreated to his own bedroom — the first time since the Kennedy White House that a presidential couple had maintained separate rooms. (!!!!!)
>In the first days, he ordered two television screens in addition to the one already there, and a lock on the door, precipitating a brief standoff with the Secret Service, who insisted they have access to the room. He reprimanded the housekeeping staff for picking up his shirt from the floor:

>“If my shirt is on the floor, it’s because I want it on the floor.”

>Then he imposed a set of new rules: Nobody touch anything, especially not his toothbrush. (He had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald’s — nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade.) Also, he would let housekeeping know when he wanted his sheets done, and he would strip his own bed.

Are these pictures from the fire and furry book? Holy shit.

>We're gonna have endless movies about Trump's moronic presidential run when it's all over. It's top tier entertainment.

It will be a new movie every year, we'll make a killing.

Lmao I'm preordering this.

W O W. So we impeach now, yes?

>If Bannon, Priebus, and Kushner were now fighting a daily war with one another, it was exacerbated by the running disinformation campaign about them that was being prosecuted by the president himself. When he got on the phone after dinner, he’d speculate on the flaws and weaknesses of each member of his staff. Bannon was disloyal (not to mention he always looks like shit). Priebus was weak (not to mention he was short — a midget). Kushner was a suck-up. Sean Spicer was stupid (and looks terrible too). Conway was a crybaby. Jared and Ivanka should never have come to Washington.

I mean, is it any surprise that his help kept leaving and that everybody in that White House leaked left and right? How do you hope to engender loyalty by shit-talking your employees? Does he really think governing by fear makes a healthy organization?

Holy shit that was some bad judgement from Bannon. ROFL

>the Trump wants to fuck his daughter memes aren't tru-

Soon my young mutt. When the time is right. Mueller has to get him for money laundering first that way trump family can go to prison and the trump empire can be shut down.

Liberals are playing it smartly. Just like American Civil war and WW2 right wingers win a few early battles but liberals are smarter so they play long term. And serve a crushing victory.

>with no oversight.
I'm glad we're just establishing that Trump isn't oversight for even his own actions.

Everyone knew this. Watch any time they are together trump tries to get some of that sweet candy

This Book Is Going To Be YUUGE!

>Liberals are playing it smartly.

Yeah, pure genius.

I guess the moral of the story here is that if you support a chaos agent and someone whose goal is the destruction of the administrative state, you have to accept that it's an administration that may self-destruct at any time.

If a thread is nothing but shills shilling each other, does it make a sound?

Threads only make a sound when mods add music and Sup Forums doesn't have mods.

They're not really getting the point of shilling if they all congregate in one thread

If a magatard posts in a shill thread, is it the magatard who is then the shill?

Shareblue thread!

We're all here, guys!

COME ON IT'S A PARTY!!!

no shill no shill you're the shill

What is the name of the book?

>What is the name of the book?

Fire and Furry: Inside the Trump white house

amazon.com/Fire-Fury-Inside-Trump-White/dp/1250158060

Holy shit, they've already sold out of hardcover pre-orders. It was available for $20 about 10 hours ago.

#1 best selling book on all of Amazon right now.

Yeah man I read this earlier and sent it to some friends. I'm going to be able to read the whole book in one sitting it seems. Entertaining as fuck

Cheers cunts

eagerly awaiting Trump curse effect to take it's course... if the fates/kek have a sense of humor they'll land a giant frozen rock of piss and feces from a passing by 747 on his ugly drunken hobo face

ye be warned...do not mess with KEK's chosen avatar

>China will be the new nazi germany

American leadership is so enlightened.

You DO realize the reason Bannon hates Trump is because Kushner is a Jew, right?
Right?
>Right guys?
>Guys?
>Anyone?

>he actually thinks Steven "If I can't suck an Israeli cock a day, it isn't going my way" Bannon hates jews.

It was my turn!

>sees the current administration crashing and burning
>brings up some old lady nobody remembers

It's KEK's curse, not Trump's retard. Looks like Trump's dick was too big for his power and he just got cursed himself. Don't fuck with chaos.

Please, Trumpfanatics bring her up in every conversation.

You're asking FAR too much of Bannon. Sup Forums's ideal leader is Adolf Hitler and you fucking idiots won't accept the best person given to you. Bannon is a pragmatist and visionary, especially with regards to China.

Bannon is a retarded autist that made him money with WoW scams and didn't do anything of value prior to his radio show.

He's a bigger israeli cuck than Trump, if I'd had to pick, I'd pick the latter. But this was never about picking our leader, it was about making our voice heard and letting the leader emerge. And that's what's happening, slowly. Someone is coming, someone that is going to make these people look like ants, even Trump. We've been getting each of the pieces. The brass balls and bombastic behavior of Trump, the calculating logic of Bannon, whatever Spencer brings to the table, the cold factual presentation of Taylor, the self-improvement of Peterson. None of these people are our leader, they are just short term leaders until we reach the next one.

>liberals
>smart

You’re an idiot.

we're killing conservatism with Trump, that's all.

Mueller is /ourguy/