Shingeki no snk 92

Titans are falling from the sky now. How happy does that make you?

Other urls found in this thread:

readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-92-raw-spoilers/
readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-092/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Anybody have a link for the translated spoilers? The one I have is all Japanese.

/u/ always wins

Mexicans falls from the sky
Trump suicide like a bitch

readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-92-raw-spoilers/

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

Annie is the best

Best boy.

>Lost Frieda
>Get Ymir.

I am fine with the silver medal.
If push come to shove there is MH, so bronze.

The walls are titans.
The tanks are titans.
Even the orbital nukes are titans.

Reminder that mule is the only one who has yet to fuck up.

Even Titan is Titan

But Stinkmir is literally dead feces now.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Who the fuck did this? Is yama on acid or some shit?

How the fuck did Zeke transform everybody into titans?

And Jaw

But Ymir was eaten by Peak.

T-then bronze?
As long I dont get SashaHisu.

I want AM to be happy together.

What about FHY?

So Gabi genuinely cares about Reiner to an extent or she just wants to make sure the vessel she inherits isn't blown to pieces? Or maybe even a bit of both with her thinking of him as just a vessel only to care for him more, which makes eating him to inherit the AT all that more dramatic and hard for her?

She obviously cares about him.

She isn't going to live long enough to have to make that choice. Most if not all of the recruits are going to die in an attempt to capture the attack and colossal titans

How the fuck did this war last for four years? The Marleys had. at least, 3 titans. They dropped titans in, destroyed some ships and it was over.

Coordinate.

Marley did LITERALLY nothing wrong. Devilspawn and mudslimes aren't human.

As they literally just showed in the manga, titans can be killed pretty easily now and Marley has lost titans.

>in an attempt to capture the attack and colossal titans
By then they already fed Reiner to a new warrior. This war was also to pick a new candidate for the shifters.

But they weren't titans before they were dropped. If they were given the serum, they should have transformed at different times on their own without Zeke yelling.

Sounds like they're going to pass down the AT and BT first before going back to paradis island though.

Was Isayama reading a bio of Pinochet?

Monkey Trouble can turn regular humans into titans. It's how he created the titans within wall rose back the Clash Arc.

And how did they even get the opportunity to build these weapons to begin with when they were all slaves? Unless now we go back in time and see Eren and friends free the Eldians from Marley control.

>having 2 coordinates
That doesnt make sense

Has that actually been stated? I kind of figured that he used the serum on all of them. Couldn't he have just done to everybody fighting him in the last arc? Or to Levi...?

I guess this is his power as a Fritz.

tfw you are bred as a 2nd grade human only to be used as a suicide weapon to inflict terror

Then why didn't he do it to anybody during the last arc? Why give him this power without ever seeing it before?

they were kept in a catatonic state that delayed the reaction until monkeyman yelled

>Wars and gun wielding titans
all I wanted was a beach episode

I'll just pretend that makes any sense in this world.

>mfw AM whales are also Anniefags

I wonder if people inside their napes should survive the impact.

Women are retarded.

We got one, it lasted like 5 pages

Why are EMA shipperfags, regardless of who they ship them with, all so braindead?

What self respecting woman would like Armin?

wtf where the fuck this shit happen? is it in different world or something? differedent parallel universe? like in our world with different manga.

It is pretty obvious now.

He turned a bunch of people into titans in the last arc. Besides, notice these persons are like sedated.

There were no bikinis involved though

IT'S RAININ' MEN
HALLELUJAH!

>sedated.
They are mentally ill.

Someone who does not care he is weak or little.

Anyone got links to the raws?

readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-092/

About as happy as that guy on the bottom right

>EMAfags are braindead
There's your answer

Anybody else have no idea what they're even reading anymore and just want it to end?

>and just want it to end?
Yes.

I guess Armin and Mikasa having a scene before a three years time skip means something.

Fried yummy curry a best.

Sums up how I feel pretty much exactly.

Is Zeke the only Jeager that isn't a genocidal psychopath?

I like it. Who agrees with me?

Ever since 84, the series went off the rails and became utterly shit.

I was like that, but the second season hyped me so I reread it all and it was much better and well thought than I remembered. The story is good, only it suffers from the slow publication and the amount of exposition chapters in a row.

Is Reiner the Anti-Trump?

Thanks, user.

That fucking bombardment is terrifying

Marley front >>> muh ocean/muh revenge

They are OTP

It appears reiner was Mexican all the time

This.
>Falco's face when he's cucked.

You seem to be missing what's going on.

The Eldians are still under Marley control. Well, those ones are at least. The Marley forces (using their Eldian weapons) waged war on a third party that we hadn't seen yet (in the wider world). They still desire the Attack Titan.

Best girl coming through

same way Annie commanded a bunch of titans to eat her, some titans seem to have weak versions of coordinate.

>Both of them are the descendents of that damm bitch!
What did they mean by this?

P.s Based Galliard saves the day

>eat her
>female titan
I wonder whether the titans instincts is to rape her actually.

Is that actually what happened? I read through these recent chapters once and didn't care much for how this new arc is playing out so I'm not giving it much thought.

>I wonder if the main characters are going to pull the titan shifters over to their side by telling them the truth
Kek what truth? The ones who have told the truth was the shifters side

They're reffering to Ymir being the original titan and they're the descendants of her titans.

They're brothers.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is happening?

Ymir idiot.

Is this real? Last time I read SnK, Eren was reveled to have some sort of command over titans, what the fuck happened in the meantime? I'm considering picking it up again if this is the level of bonkers it became.

A shitty war that's now over.

Marleys and Eldians (Elite forces) are fighting together against The Middle East Union

He played Horizon: Zero Dawn and wanted robotic titans.

no why the fuck everything is in the future? What the fuck

Marley told the population another version. I think she is talking about that.

Time skips.

I tried to drop it after 84, but kept checking to see the full story of what was in the basement; honestly I don't care anymore now that all questions have been answered and I'm only here because I've already wasted too much time with this manga.

At least there might be butthurt shipfaggots to laugh at once we go back to the post-timeskip walls.

Yes. Humanity is thriving outside the walls, and the world is in the WW1 era.

wat

In short order, they made it to the basement, eren daddy is from outside the walls which reveals the rest of the world is absolutely fine, the people within the walls are an experiment but a certain group, long story short, because of Eren,Armin and their abilities combined with Historia leading human, every fodder titan was dead, they made it to the ocean and now they're at war with the group who wants Eren's power and the hairy titan is Eren's half brother whose a snitch and has the ability to turn normal humans into titans by yelling., Oh, and Burt is dead, Armin got turned into a titan and ate him.

without going too much into details, the world beyond the walls has ww1/ww2 tier technology and the rulers inside the walls purposedly kept their technology outdated.

Are you clinically retarded?

That sounds nuts, but it honestly got me interested again.

this whole manga is retarded