kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-592?id=328832#2
kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-559?id=328799#1
kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-560?id=328800
kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-602?id=328842#4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA

Perona can fly now right?

From the wiki:

>It appears that after the timeskip, Perona can use some of the powers formerly exclusive to her astral projection, such as flight, without leaving her body.[42] This means that she has become stronger or gained more advanced control of her powers in the last two years.

Source - second bullet point:
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Horo_Horo_no_Mi#Trivia

There are plenty of examples of her floating in the manga.
>kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-524?id=328764#11

Here you can see her flying out the castle and
>kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-592?id=328832#2

here you can see her floating while talking to Mihawk.
Oda also drew her flying around the ruins in these two chapter title pages. >kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-559?id=328799#1

>kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-560?id=328800
Finally you can see her floating at Saboady
kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-602?id=328842#4

Why would she project herself when talking to Mihawk? Or when travelling around the Saboady Archipelago? She hasn’t made any enemies and as far as we know, the World Government doesn't even know who she is, as she doesn’t seem to have been given a bounty, so the marines wouldn't be looking for her. As part of Moriah’s crew, she’s spent almost all of her pirating career on board the Thriller Bark, so not many people would’ve known about her. And where would she safely keep her real body whilst travelling around the archipelago as a projection? Furthermore, if they were talking to her projection, then how was Sanji able to smell her. Ghosts don't have smells.

First for best Charlotte.

4th for Carrot will become Nakama Chronicler.

Whoops wrong picture

Best Charlotte did indeed get first

Why is she so perfect?

>future nakama
>doesn't have an extremely sad and melodramatic backstory

Patience my friend

I don't really care if she's in and I've lately been thinking that she probably will be one. However, she also could just end up like Kin'emon.

Personally I would want Marco, and Bonney to also join. Bonney is very different from Nami, Robin, and Carrot.

Big Mom will die effortlessly only for it to be revealed that Pudding is the true big bad of the arc.

>Zoro

I wonder how they're going to tie in Zoro vs Mihawk.

>Marco
>wanting New World veterans to enter

besides he's too strong, no one stronger than Luffy is entering the crew and when Luffy manages to become as strong as Marco there probably won't be much left of the story for him to join

Fake news
Thousand Arms cracker's df is too strong. He can spawn up to 1000 limbs to fight with :O He's OP.

Uh, did you SEE the state Zou was in when Luffy arrived?

That, and this means we can see her innocence break in real-time.

>His waifu's still dead
Sometimes all you need for a tragic backstory is a flight of stairs

BB pirates find Jozu, 1v10 him, kill him and extract his devil fruit. Shiryu eats it and fights Mihawk. Despite being the strongest swordsman in the world, Mihawk can't cut through Shiryu's diamond and the BB pirates 1v10 him, establishing Shiryu as the new strongest swordsman. Then, at end game, while Luffy fights BB, Zoro fights Shiryu and defeats him, establishing himself as the new strongest swordsman in the world by defeating the current strongest and showing that he can cut diamond, the first swordsman in the world to do so.

robin probably won't join, she doesn't even have a sad backstory

Probably the fight will happen when the Strawhats finally have to go all-out against the World Government

Mihawk will team up with Shanks for the inevitable Shanks/Luffy friendly showdown.

Paramount War pt2: Gum Gum Boogaloo

He's too strong as of now, but that will change. He's going to want revenge on Blackbeard so even after Kaido is beaten he will probably stick around. At that point who is to say Luffy isn't stronger than him?

Who wins in a fair 1v1 fight? Fujirorta or a piece of string?

remind me when there's a hint at carrot's backstory

>Why would someone with a devil fruit use their devil fruit power?
What's surprising about it? Nothing you linked is conclusive. He didn't smell her, he was just being creepy.

Yeah, but she got in because she was a villain who helped Luffy which hinted at her being secretly good. Carrot is already starting off on the good side so she should follow all the other ones that started off as good.

Undercover marines in vinsmokes and big mom's crew will lead to her downfall.
Greenbull isa new character.

Is Gin stronger than Sanji?

>Usopp, Luffy, or Zoro having tragic backstories.

Really only 2/3 of the crew has one.

No but Don Krieg was absolutely stronger than Luffy.

>50 ship fleet
>Survived months stranded
>strong loyal crew

If he wasn't on the verge of death, Luffy would have never had a chance. He was Yonko tier from day 1.

You say he was Yonko tier but he and his entire fleet got completely jobbed by Mihawk. That's not Yonko tier by a long shot.

>Yonko tier
>got his entire fleet raped by a single swordman

yeah I mentioned that, at that point Marco entering the crew wouldn't make much sense as there wouldn't be much more adventure to be had, there wouldn't be any time for Marco to create any real bond with the crew, it'd just feel like an ally that sticked around a lil longer like Law

I think that if anyone else joins the crew it'll be in this arc and it'll be the last member

Usopp does though. Didn't have a father around and his mom died while he was a kid so he went around lying about pirates coming as a way to deal with his mom dying without his pirate father being around.

Luffy doesn't count because he's the original. Same with Zoro as he just came into the picture and joined super quickly at a time when Luffy was obviously actively looking for a crew.

Luffy has already acquired the necessary members absolutely needed in his eyes like a cook, navigator, musician, shipwright, etc... Now it's not a matter of role to him when recruiting.

A backstory feels like it's needed now that those necessary roles have been filled and the crew is already 9 (10) deep.

Where are my fucking spoilers?
You piece of shit Oda

Having a tragic backstory isn't part of the Straw Hat employment application. Having a love for adventure and/or a goal that can only be accomplished aboard the Sunny is. Carrot checks out 100%.

>in order for a character to be introduced they must have a tragic backstory and it must also be hinted at in previous chapters and it must also have the proper introduction card at the proper moment

carrot literally already joined. you're already retarded

A tragic story isn't needed, but there has to be some story. She doesn't have shit. She feels like another kin'emon. She's tagging along with the crew.

Zoro backstory is pretty formulaic what is your point guys? Made a promise with a friend, said friend died, goes on a journey to fullfill the promise.

That's how it goes.

While shanks didn't lose his life he still gave his arm for luffy, and luffy wants to fulfull his promise he gave him.
And the story with sabo motivated him to be free. He made a promiise with ace to become freer than anyone, now ace is dead but luffys part is obviously still intact.

>Best Charlotte
You called?

be careful not to eat the pudding

>only a small handful of survivors in her whole nation after being decimated by /ourguy/ Jack

Sounds pretty tragic to me. Carrot confirmed for nakama.

Robin's backstory was hinted at before she joined the crew though, she started crying about her dream when she was going to let herself die.

No Chapter This Week™

Is haki the biggest asspull on OP?

OROZ AGGIN YM S'EREHW ,ADO

yea, just like magic fruits that grant u magic properties.
I wish one piece was a little more realistic.

This only proves it Long leg tribe>long arm tribe
Doesn't help that she got big mams THICC genes.

imo the weirdest thing is the fire from Diable Jambe and Red Hawk. How is Sanji able to ignite his leg by spinning, friction doesn't explain it, what fuel does the flame consume to stay burning and why doesn't the fire hurt Sanji. And how is Luffy able to ignite his arms while underwater. It is almost impossible for fire to survive underwater. The only way us humans can do it irl is with magnesium torches, and those burn at 1000 Celsius. Diable Jambe and Red Hawk just don't make sense.

Haki is alright I guess although I really dislike the black coating. Oda should've kept Haki invisible, and used it as a kind of antimage/antimagic technique.

Yeah, at that point it was obvious she would join because she had also saved Luffy's life before. We knew she wasn't actually evil once she started to cry about her being unable to fulfill her dream.

This fucking guy lmao. Yonko-level shitposter.

You'd think they would put more on her head considering on dangerous she is for the world gvt.

list of characters using fire without having the fire fruit:
Hanyabal
Daruma
Pearl
Wanze
Sanji
Marigold
Cabaji
Luffy

oda likes fire

Don't forget the zombie samurai who could light himself on fire because... I dunno battle potential?

Asura is even worst, it's straight up magic

why don't people from the long leg tribe have 2 knees in each leg?

U forgot Akainu and Ceasar

>a dead man
>stronger than Sanji
Absolutely

Long-arm Charlotte when?

>Diable Jambe and Red Hawk just don't make sense.
Dude, never try to apply physics in the manga... While I agree with you on these, there's just no reason to try to find an explanation for all of these. The list is infinite.

Hey I didn't know Oda-sensei himself used gimp.

respectable.

Knee's are not THICC

DUH

And Kinemon
Those two make sense though. Akainu can make fire because he's made of superheated rock and Caeser can allow fire to burn and control by controlling oxygen levels.

Actually how does ceasar make the whole mouth laser thing?

carrot > smoothie

Luffy and Sanji's fire, Brook's ice and Zoro's Stands are just a manifestation of their fighting spirit. Yet another way to use Haki.

Why not enjoy the best of both thighs?

After all, there's two thighs on one body.

i should have said: fire related devil fruits.

mhm he didn't use that in battle, but i guess it counts, since it was pretty weird

didn't include him because we don't know what fruit he has exactly and it could still be the kitsune fruit.

>]
Kinemon has the clothes fruit. He can turn any object into clothes/costumes.

Furfags get out

Yeah I'd let her squeeze my pirate if you know what I mean. It was very interested in her two piece.

I'd let her drink my juice.

I ran out of jokes fast, help me out here.

this is why I don't want Carrot to be part of the crew, but also the reason why I think she will get in

Nearly there but Mihawk joins Shanks and the whole crew gets destroyed in a final battle against BB

Year of Jinbe's death

The year of jinbe's big poopy :D
Big smelly poopy everywhere :DDD

oh darn hack de big pooopy made a big stinker mess everwhere :DDDDDDD

Where the fuck is our guy Enel?

Luffys gum-gum jet pistol poopy, stretchu yum-yum puupy haha:D Gum-Gum Gorrila dong, yum-yum king poopy dong XPXDXC

Leave Reiju to Me

Ruling the moon.

No literally, apparently he doesn't need to breathe.

>we don't know what fruit he has exactly
translation: it was not named in the manga or in the sbs
>it could still be the kitsune fruit
translation: the abilities he has are those of a kitsune

obviously this could be just oda referencing the kitsune because he wants to, i mean his epithet is kitsune-bi no kinemon, and it is just the clothes fruit. But it's not something that's 100 % certain

how do you know there's no air on that moon?`

Leave Reiju's ass to me!

I don't really like awakening at least in the sense that it affects the environment. How would that even work for a lot of them? Take Luffy's for example.

>No chapter for a thousand cosmological decades

>No chapter for ten thousand aeons

haha i just liked that panel so much

then sanafag must be a fodder

Hes called Ryuma you speedreader

Its been literally 14 years since I read thriller bark you mongonaut.

>newfag detected

Fug

What kind of Kitsunes can make clothes appear out of thin air. No matter how much you want it to be, his devil fruit is not a kitsune devil fruit.

>Marco
I never understood why people care for him, or any other guys from Whitebeard's crew for that matter.

Different types of devil fruit probably have different types of awakening.

The only confirmed awakened Paramecia is Doflamingo, who ate one of the fruits that allow the user to produce and control a material, in his case string.
His awakening allows him to convert his surroundings into string as well.
His fruit is more similar to most Logias, who can produce and control elements, so I would imagine that a Logias, not Paramecias, will have the same kind of awakening as Doflamingo.
That would explain why Akainu and Aokiji, who are known to be incredibly strong fighters, were able to completely change the climate and geography of Punk Hazard during their fight.

Luffy's style of Paramecia is very different to Doffy's style of Paramecia, so I would imagine that his awakening would be very different.
Its almost like a Zoan in the way that he can change his body; but instead of changing into an animal he changes into rubber.
Perhaps Luffy's awakening will allow him to become some kind of rubber monster, in the same way the Jailer Beasts can transform into an animal monster, making him much stronger, tougher and faster, with greater recovery time.

And since Logias can also change their bodies, they could get the best of both worlds, with the ability to change their surroundings into their element, and also transform into an elemental monster with greater strength, speed, toughness and recovery time.