The Laughing Salesman

It's ok but it seems the salesman is an asshole for no specific reason.

Probably because of the bad writing.

>for no specific reason
Maybe he just likes to watch people suffer.

Well yeah you're right

I should have corrected that to "no good reason" then

>look mom I posted it agen xDDD

They open up with him talking about him selling people's hearts (or more accurately souls). He's implied to be an evil entity of sorts, despite it not being outright stated.

I think its pretty cool to have an actually evil protagonist.

If I wish for it would Moguro-san let me fuck him?

There's no wishing, he offers you to get fucked by him instead.

same

>he offers you to get fucked by him instead.

In more ways then one.

Yeah, I think that was pretty obvious. He's some sort of fairy.

Am I supposed to feel some type of way for his victims? If you decide to get drunk on your lunch hour, twice, you don't really care about your job. If someone gives a credit card where you can buy what you want, but it'll be repossessed the next day, WHY WOULD YOU BUY FOOD WITH IT?

Or maybe future episodes will be about her past and how fucked up her childhood was and will explaint why she chooses to be like that

seems more like a devil

The art is trash, the characters are trash. Made 3 MAL accounts just so I could 1/10 it 3 times. Good day sirs.

You don't have any good reason when you self destruct yourself either, be it by laziness, envy, stress, greed, resentment, etc...

From what I can guess the salesman is just a modern representation of the devil, he let you indulge yourself, and take your soul in exchange.

you should do that for more shows, MAL needs it

Have any of you guys seen the older version?

He's an asshole because he likes fucking with people. I'm not sure what more you want. It doesn't make him a compelling human character or anything, but he's not supposed to be. He's a monster.

You want an anime with morality tales with no subtly at all? I gotchu senpai