Hey kids

hey kids
wanna see how to ruin your billion dollar media company in one day?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/kikebart/page/122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amnesty Don.

>literally helped write a bill that doesn't give amnesty
>m-m-muh amnesty
it's over, kikebart.

Donald Trump's tweets change the world in an instant.

Someone give me the quick Gestalt on Bannon?

Easy, just tell the truth.

M-M-MAGA M-M-MY A$$!

a former goldman sachs vice president.

Chad.

I'd have a chance with this girl

He's crazier than Mr. President.

Lets a handful of spics stay while pushing tough ass immigration laws with a wall clause. I'm good with it.

I thought the left were having a cry when he got a position because he is from Breitbart and that makes him a Nazi
Guess he's just self serving then

Ofc you will have leftist cuck. But who will be the husband on this relationship? Your muslim neighbour with his nigger slaves?

Pathetic #niceguy

>gives them work visas that lets them easily be tracked instead of being undocumented
>crying about it
dummy

Chad is so seductive

What do you need the wall if you giving amnesty to everyone autistic jerk?

Bannon's has more power and influence over the millennial right than Trump. Without guys like Bannon, Trump's only support came from casual cucks who work trade jobs and Walmart cash registers.

>gives them work visas

No motherfucker.
The reason why wages are low its because there's leeches among the Americans who will lick your jewish butthole without second thought just to get a low wage job.

>WHY AREN'T WE FORMING DEATH SQUADS TO IMMEDIATELY DEPORT 11 MILLION PEOPLE?!
autistic fuck

Ignore him, he's an /r/thedipshit shill

Never trust Italian manlets. Especially those without a Greek mustache.

the last amnesty made it illegal to engage in a pattern of employing illegal aliens and now this one is giving them work visas lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

the last amnesty was amnesty and not giving them a visa you stupid fuck

>DEATH SQUADS

You did that already with Negroponde and Kissinger. Its outdated tactic.
Greek Military Junta back in 70s deport 55.000 Pakis who working as farmers in a week.
They used the army.

What are you going to do when your deportation squad gets filmed on video harassing a 5 year old child and their mother and then ~90% of the country turns against any form of deportation or immigration control at all?
The only way to remove them is through self-deportation.
>oh no, 900,000 of them will get work visas that last for 5 years in exchange for a wall, mandatory e-verify and ending chain migration! It's the end of the world!
retarded fuck

>55.000
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,000
We have AT ABSOLUTE MINIMUM 11 million.
Estimated 30 million.
Do you have any idea how bad the optics will be? It's not fucking 1970 anymore.

>trump betrays his voters by being a Putin stogie and pushing for amnesty for illegals
>OH MY GOD IT'S OVER FOR BANNON NOW

>Lets a handful of spics stay

FUCK YOU KIKE

Then enjoy getting nothing at all.
What makes you think the democrats will play ball at all? They win from inaction and foreigners slowly taking over USA. They don't need to do anything.

>What are you going to do when your deportation squad gets filmed on video harassing a 5 year old child and their mother and then ~90% of the country turns against any form of deportation or immigration control at all?
inb4
>DERRR THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
pic related
fucking out of context photo changed the entire american perception
most people still have no idea what the context is or that the guy on the right just murdered an entire innocent family after torturing them and was executed for being an illegal combatant.

Americans have families and kids to feed while foreigners going there to work for less and send the money back. With 1k dollars you live like King in Mexico.
Everyone not only Reps need to understand that immigration hurting the economy.

because trump didnt have total support from the milleniall right before bannon joined his campaign?

which is why we should do absolutely nothing and let it continue as is! Fucking brilliant!
>Everyone not only Reps need to understand that immigration hurting the economy.
Why would the party that benefits from this scenario care at all? For every voter they lose, they immigrate an entire family that's going to have 100+ grandchildren.

>11,000,000.

We was 8 million population back then. 11 million is a small number compared to US. Your army personnel is 2 million. You can deport the half in two weeks.

Only the populists like Banon, most conservatives think he is a backstabber

Hahahaha that was what reagan said. Good luck.

>durrhh I have no concept of optics
Do you know what would happen if the entire military personnel was deployed on American streets?
Second question, how the fuck do you find people that have no documentation whatsoever? How do you know they're not simply a US citizen who lost their ID? Because — surprise — we've deported actual american citizens for this before. Look up Mark Lyttle for a recent example.

>that was what reagan said.
>giving amnesty to all of them is completely the same scenario as giving work visas to a small portion of them! Just do nothing, you'll win!

So Sup Forums is shitting on Breitbart now.

We're now at the point in the Nazi-Jew cycle where I don't know who's jewing who anymore.
Paul Nehlen is the only person I trust.

>For every voter they lose

Byzantine Empire was doing the same with the Arabs, that's why collapsed. They let arab farmers to exploit the grounds of eastern Byzantine Empire (Turkey) and after some centuries the muslims revolt against them. The reason why everything was fine in America so far its because the white Europeans was majority, with muslims blacks etc. there would be tensions the next decades.

>Do you know what would happen if the entire military personnel was deployed on American streets

Time to check if the draft works.

>now
122 fucking pages of 'kikebart'
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/kikebart/page/122

Yes, and with work visas they can now report anyone that tries to undercut legal wages, including from other illegal aliens. Plus, work visas expire.

>What are you going to do when your deportation squad gets filmed on video harassing a 5 year old child and their mother and then ~90% of the country turns against any form of deportation
It won't. I'd argue most whites would silently support it, if not vocally.

>grease is totally like america! They totally wouldn't freak out if military started stomping down the streets and instead bend over for the big military cock like us superior yuropoors!

how to spot a 14 year old

Google "posse comitatus," and please understand that Americlaps take it very seriously.

Did anybody give a fuck about Elian? I was in my teens when that happened and it was one of the only things Clinton did that I liked. Most Americans laughed at memes and jokes of that picture when it happened.

Fucking coward, holding a child in front of him as a body shield to protect him from facing justice.

>finishes his job in 10 days
audible kek

>they can now report

Report who? Their bosses and become jobless?
Dude, you probably don't understand how the things are. There's a reason why you call your Boss a fucking Boss.

It was seen as Clinton being cucked by Castro. It also established that the Clinton/Reno Justice Department would be remembered in the bookends of Waco and Elian.

Nobody was happy about this.

and if you think him holding a gun was 'more force than necessary'
>INS also stated in the days after the raid that they had identified as many as two dozen persons who were "prepared to thwart any government operation", some of whom had concealed weapons while others had criminal records
It's all about context you dummy.

It won Florida for Bush.
They were there for the child you stupid fuck

The cop is there to take the kid, you fucking autist.

this is some CIAnigger tier bullshit
whoever is memeing Bannon and breitbart to be Jewish puppets while trump renames the capital of Israel underestimates Sup Forums badly

>bannon "poor goys buchanan " goes heel

The today Americans are not like the old one. Google #niceguy

Try "Jade Helm" for a more recent example.

Sorry, its become so common I couldn't tell.

>I can't recognize a photo that won a Pulitzer prize and was plastered everywhere for half a year straight
because you're 13.

isn't that why Bannon joined? because it was his audience supporting Trump?

STEVE BANON CALLED HIMSELF A CAthOLIC ZIONIST IN A SPEECH.

Bannon joined Trump in late fucking August. The election was already almost over.

CIAnigger shills

(((Pulitzer prize)))

oops mean to link that in this You do realize he was the one that introduced "yellow journalism" right?

I will also admit I was like 13 when this was going on, and I didn't pay much attention to it because it was obvious he had to go back but everyone was being an emotional baby about it.

>It won Florida for Bush.
Ehhhhhhhhh, I don't know about all that, Gore was pretty fucking lackluster.

do you even know how close the margin of victory was?

>>I can't recognize a photo that won a Pulitzer prize and was plastered everywhere for half a year straight
Yeah, but everyone I knew laughed at it and were fine with the kid being reunited with his father in Cuba instead of being a political trophy for his Cuban exile "family". The only people who were bothered by it were compassionate cuckservatives who are hot for amnesty.

>a tripfag claims to be a whitehouse insider therefore it must be true
everyone is laughing at people who believe this shit

Who are Brannon's audience? Breitbart acted as a conduit through which alt-news traveled. Since Andrew died, there really hasn't been much fight left in them. And Trump himself is the leader elected to serve the people, not Bannon. Bannon is a sniveling old fuck with no tact and no awareness. His most offsided comments provide great insight for the enemies he passive-aggressively exposes close friends to. Bannon did this interview because of something Trump said. Bannon thinks he can "bring down the beast" to allow America "another chance at bucking the system"

Bannon is useless and a tyrant. I never needed nor appreciated his input or effect. Everyone remembers the Scaramucci fallout, thanks to Bannon pissing off that guy... now Scaramucci is coming back, after having purged Rinsed Penis and gone dark for several months...

> "Oh shit, if I throw out all the poor spics, who's gonna fight for my blood money?"
Sup Forums eternally btfo. The orange monkey will lose about half his army if he kicks out the spics.

Yeah, it was a razor thin margin in a state Clinton handily won in 96. There was only one person worth voting for in 2000.

Breitbart's audience was cruzshills
until bannon joined his campaign everyone on Sup Forums made fun of breitbart, especially before Shapiro left.

Good, we don't need hordes of illiterate rapists in America. Believe it or not it was the U.S. that invented the 75%+ technology we find in the 21st century. Appreciate that.

He doesn't own it. Mercer family owns the website plus Brietbart's widow.

Bannon is just one of the execs.

>renames Jerusalem the capital of Israel
Wrong. That honor belongs to Bill Clinton’s congress in 1995 who passed the act officially recognizing Israel’s wish for this to be. Trump merely recognized an act passed 21 years before he took office.

You’re the one underestimating /op/, you shill fuck.