Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

H-hayai.

Man do I love martial arts characters, nothing is as great as a good fisting.

It's like a horrific vision of the dystopian feminist future.

No, that's Prison School and that one doujins where girls fuck men in the ass with strapons and can use them as slaves in school and shit.

Just finished watching and it was actually more fun than expected.

>chill as fuck delinquent MC
>silly setting that takes itself completely seriously
>fucking drowning in martial arts exposition
It follows that really cheesy age old action format of facing off an areas top honchos.

I expect cheese. A lot of cheese and preferably homages to spaghetti westerns and samurai flicks.

>best girl wins in first episode
Why bother with more?

Reminder: people are already trying to start a shit flinging war by comparing this to Akashik Records.

Ignore posters who post Machiavellism on the Akashik Records threads too.

They just want to turn this into a meme war like the Rakudai, Asterisk, Taimadou three-way shitpost festival we had a while back.

I know, I'm the first one to mention Akashik in this thread. Well, start by not responding to me. Seriously, let's avoid at least some of these things the tank the quality of the board.

(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)

Tell me about Rin, why does she wear the mask?

If I hang her body with my dick in her pussy, her soles won't be able to touch the floor.

To hide her thirst.

That was fucking stupid as shit. Picked up.

I'd like to be castrated by Rin.

Green a best.

Another commie-like or GabrielDrop-like translation. Fuck you CR.

>CR
And if you think this is bad go take a peek at the Reset translations as well.

I want to be inside Rin's body.

Lotta loyalty for a hired schoolgirl

The five swords designs I think transferred decently to the anime art style but nomura and the empress both look way too old in comparison

>Smell you later

memesubs

OTP right here

10/10 MC.

Where is the Machiavelliansim?

It wasn't the only shitty text.
This season is already horrible if it comes to translations.

Also onee-sama is 'translated' as Mistress. Ok, the don't want to use onee-sama. But Mistress? Fuckin what?....

Best girl wins.

>boys are forced to crossdress
>not a single trap in sight

Wait a minute.

I WANT TO FUCK GREEN-CHAN

Is this going to be better than Ben-to?

I don't get this Morgan Freeman thing.

Wasted potential.

When does she fall to the dick? Domineering women getting dominated is my fetish.

God damn ive been waiting to see her animated for almost a year now My dick was still not ready

Does she really? The translations were painfully slow so im hoping itll gain popularity since the anime is out.

Sorry.

Ben-to was absolute trash, this is already much better

the reason Crazy is Yandere for Nomura is hillarious

>fight is mostly stills, action lines and talking
>in the first episode
Did they run out of budget already?

Empress>Drills>Bear-Loli>Miko>Side Girls>>>>>>>Green.

>Empress>Drills>Bear-Loli>BANE>Miko>Side Girls>>>>>>>Green.

forgot one.

>green that low
You have unredeemable dogshit taste.

>Green
Why so low?

>Morgan Freeman that low.

Because she calls RAPE on the M.C, making him a social pariah, and bear-loli had to save him?!

Ther fuck?
This is not about the reverse raping girl...

Who cares, she's cute.

Not him but she's fucked in the head.

M-MASAKA

Nomura is too pure for this world.

Yes, and? I'd gladly be raped by Morgan Freeman as she narrates the entire scene.

It's Silver Link, they are always going as low budget as they can.

The most normal girl in the show wears a demon mask all the time like a fucking chuuni.

You know what they say.

If you don't stick it in crazy, they'll stick it in you.

>muh budget meme
Shut up retard
The most talented people are busy with the Prisma Illya movie.
Then any leftovers that weren't busy with Prisma are now busy with animating the C;C true end as an OVA (Blame Chiyomaru)

The movie will probably only look average at best. 3rei was a disaster.

Super cute tsundere spotted.

No, it wasn't you retard
Not outside of episode 11. The movie is their chance to redeem themselves. There's also less of the problems affecting TV productions.
Anyways. 3rei's adaptation as a whole being bad is a horrid meme spread by shitposters and LRD because he's extremely butthurt about loli fanservice and it's treeatment in anime

She's a level-headed girl.

It really wasn't that good though. Not only was the art a downgrade from how it looked in the manga at almost all times, not only was it rushed in the last few episodes, but things like the OST was a step backward from previous seasons.

>No, it wasn't you retard
>being this much in denial

The 3rei adaptation was garbage you delusional faggot. Go ahead and call samefag now.

What is it?

>Sorry.
Does she give up on the nomurabowl?

Kill yourselves, shitposters. Your meme will never convince me. Only episode 11 was bad. Now shut up and stop trying to force me to accept your bullshit
Also, expecting anime adaptations to look exactly like panels of monthly manga is retarded
No, it wasn't. I'm sorry for not being a hater and not understanding where any hate for anything but episode 8 comes from.
Now shut the fuck up.

Crazy was a reverse trap in the past,
because muh strenght. she got jealous of a trap, which Nomura got buddy buddy. so she murdered the shit out of trap and Nomura then punished her Ovum

>this is your average typemoonfag

>stop disagreeing with me

Not even. I'm a Fatefag and even I know it was shit.

>i-it's just a meme no really guys
Imagine being this butthurt.

Had no idea this existed at all, just watched first episode and now I'm gonna read it.
Girls look nice.

>this is objectively garbage because I, the lord of objective opinions, say so
>anyone who disagrees is a delusional retard
Typemoon haters, everyone
Funny. All these replies make it look like you haters are butthurt about someone disagreeing with you.. Especially, considering the shitty Monogatari ebin reaction image
Look, just as you guys are free to think it was shit, I'm free to think it was good. I'm not going to make you guys change your mind and you aren't gonna make me change my opinion. So, what's the point of continuing this?

Bear > Miko> Oni > ONEE-SAMA > Green > Drills

Oni a cute.

Holy shit my heart.

You'll catch the reason next episode, but if you read Chapter 2, she helps smuggle goods from outside for the boys through anonymous requests (since normally boys can't buy stuff beyond school grounds).

is this a show where roasties get btfo?

I would assume being like Red is a compliment...

It has no Ume therefore it's already better.

Damn threads were so comfy until that cunt killed it.

She does it's the possesive turns into a love type.

Point is before the story started they were already best buddies until she got jealous and they beat the crap out of each other. MC didn't know she was a SHE because she dressed like a fuccboi.

Bruh. Green is better than Miko and more fun.

She is literally Sup Forums incarnated + Morgan Freeman Factor.

The thing is that he makes the assumption in Chapter 2, but she drops the hint in Chapter 10.

Top kek

Even the author boldly hints that Green is best girl,she's the only one with nipples

Why are they fighting naked?

Because rape.