Reminder that you can't be a christian if you don't support open borders

Reminder that you can't be a christian if you don't support open borders.

watch me faggot

heil odin

The birthplace of Christianity was the Ancient Roman Empire. They had walls.

Shouldn't it be "Christian Refugees Welcome"?

both versions are wrong

>american christians

Bullshit.

Christianity is about the actions of the individual, not the actions of a nation that needs to protect its citizens

underrated

christians like this confuse the country with their own home, in the same vein that liberals confuse with their charity with other people's money. They demand the government of a nation adopt immigration policy which would be enforced by law, and essentially by a gun

/thread

When will these strawman cringefest images die out... If you have ever saved one of these on your computer you are a brainlet

>debunk your retarded strawman argument by putting the hypocrisy behind it on display
>"buh-buh muh stwahman, i dont hate christians i just openly mock them 24/7 while simultaneously appealing to their ethics through their religion to fulfill my agenda"
just saved it just for this thread.
your butthurt makes it all worth it, faggot.

the antichrist has to establish his global rule first before Jesus can chain him up and start His millennium long rule.

supporting a one world government (which is what you are doing when you support the 'fuck borders, fuck countries having control of who they let in' attitude) is akin to welcoming & inviting the antichrist.

If you are a "Christian" on the side of globalism (i.e. not on the side of nationalism because, there is no third option here) you are wolf in sheep's clothing. Get your life with The Lord together.

>Reminder that you can't be a christian
and support judaism

why are you guys so much into abrahamic religions?
Judaism,Christianity and Islam, are basically the same religion
They reference each other in their scriptures and even worship the same people
Muslims love Maria, or Jesus, or all the other prophets before etc
If you are a muslim or a christian you are basically a jew, because your religion has its root in judaism and got actively changed by jews

The only reason you are a christian is because you were born as one or you want to be a part of that club
I have read scriptures of the abrahamic religions, and you cannot simply believe in that, if you are a normal human being
The immorality, the errors
The christians believe the world is a few thousand years old, the muslims believe that the world is on the back of a whale, or that the sun settles in a pond on earth
Let alone the jews, they are satanists either way

Those religions have no place in our western world, and they corrupted our whole system
Why do you think the "elites" are all satanists as you call them, but better said pagans ?
Because that was our "religion", because it was about this world, about earth, about your life here
They take away your life here, enslave you, and give you some desert religion, so you wont revolt
>oh everything sucks and im a slave, but atleast i go to heaven because im humble and thankful

There is no fucking heaven
Our heaven is earth, and it got corrupted, because you sit on your ass all day and let some elites rule this world and enslave you, while they destroy the planet
And you are too scared to do anything because a jew told you to follow his words and be kind,humble and let fucking millions of sub 80 iq nig nogs in that will be the fall of us

In the Old Testament there are numerous stories about God instructing his chosen people to go into foreign lands and completely destroy/kill entire nationalities and cultures to prevent mixing of traditions. This was the case with Joshua. Also the story of Rehab shows us that God expects assimilation into his culture.

Jesus is the son of abraham, 14 generations apart
Mohammad is the son of abraham, and abraham even build that black cube in mekka you all are so fascinated about
Those are all Jews
You are following a jewish religion
And if i know one thing, dont trust jews, and dont follow them

You really think the fact u just made it makes it better? That makes it 1000 times more pathetic and laughable.

Welcome from Reddit, newfag.
The meme is over a year old.
You have to go back.

Real Christianity has died in the west.

Go back to tumblr faggot.

God can set the immigration policy in Heaven; Down here we like thick borders with minefields and tiger pits.