I've already preordered my copy. I can't wait for you nazi losers to reee over the truth that lays within these pages

I've already preordered my copy. I can't wait for you nazi losers to reee over the truth that lays within these pages.

36 percent approval rate and dropping. The American people hate this phony president and they hate you too. You are on the wrong side of history.
Get ready for Tuesday Sup Forums
The truth is gonna hurt

Fuck your CNN nigger statistics

No one reply. But if you do, remember to Sage in all fields so you don't bump this trash.

the truth hurts

you can't plug your ears forever

Read an excerpt on nymag.com, it's gonna be fascinating

You guys are retarted so cute trying to use our words reeeeee

Whatever makes you feel good shlomo

you guys are so naive it's cute

Reeeee shareblue detected

ya it's extremely interesting i think im gonna buy it.Trump has 3 tvs in his bedroom lol.

>calling everyone a nazi because they don't agree with you
Why are people still doing this?

>do you really think people would do that
>just go on the internet and tell lies

>>calling everyone a nazi because they don't agree with you
>Why are people still doing this?
Because sjw always lie,always double down on their stupidity, they have nothing to offer so sad

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck

>2017
>Still using SJW unironically
Found the retard

'WAAAAAA SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING I DISAGREE WITH WAAAAA FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS WAAAAAA"
-You

So if a nazi likes Kraft Mac n cheese
And I like Kraft Mac and cheese...
Does that make me a nazi? No you idiot

Where the fuck is your logic here?

> (You)
>>Still using SJW unironically
>Found the retard
Still true you virtual signaling faget

You need to think about why a nazi would like that particular president.

Answer: Because they have the same beliefs

Nazi reeeeeeee still with their failed rhetoric

look up the author u stupid fuck. Even WaPo was shitting on him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, libs don't realize that they just bought a 200-page Trump fanzine.

It's 2018, brainlet. Holy fuck, lay off the drugs. You're becoming legitimately retarded.

>president hates illegals
>Nazis hate everyone who isn't white
It's not exact beliefs. Trump was just better for them than Hillary. White supremacists and Neo Nazis always endorse the the republican.

Valar Morghulis

I was thinking about getting the book and then I thought do I really wanna read about another wingnut retard? will I learn anything new?

tfw This book reveals who Trump really is. The God Emperor.

> (OP)
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, libs don't realize that they just bought a 200-page Trump fanzine.
Just like the DNC paid for their fake Russian dossier they don't learn shit at least they are good for a laugh

my bad. Don't get your panties in a twist

How can you call us nazi and then think we like trump
Leave this board no one cares what you think

This shit again, sage your bait and kill yourself, honestly, I'm so glad you wasted your money and contributed to our booming American economy, ancom fag

This wrong side of history thing confuses me. You act like we are bothered by being seen as the bad guys or that we care about being seen as good.

Has that stopped us before?

>president hates illegals
Oh yes i remember that time he railed against illegal polish immigrants. He totally doesn't go after exclusively non-whites

At least you're self aware that you're a huge cunt

>
>>president hates illegals
>Oh yes i remember that time he railed against illegal polish immigrants. He totally doesn't go after exclusively non-whites
Polish people are Christians so its a good

Virtue signalling only matters to the left. They're the only ones who need the constant asspat to reassure them that they are right.

Either solve it with a gun and friends with guns or get back in your hole.

History doesn't have sides

virtue signaling is a neo liberal, buzzfeed reading, starbucks drinking, twitter verfied Hillary Clinton supporter. Do not compare me to those fucking nuisances

Gay.

Trump could disprove the assertion in the book that he was bored with the Constitution, by answering a televised Q&A session regarding the Constitution.

I'm sure once he does that it'll put the issue to bed

Good to see you support Steve Bannon now.

Lmao you have zero morals you fucking vapid retard.

>36 percent approval rate and dropping
You mean those same polls that said he was the most unpopular candidate ever and had a 1.2% chance of winning in 2016?

Brainlet doesn't understand proportion.

Are you really fishing for sales? Here?

If you didn't want trump as president and neolibs didn't want trump as a president...
If it walks like a cuck and quacks like a cuck it's probably a neolib cuck like you.

And no Melania. Think she cucks him?

Too late, your loudest have already sealed your fate to be lumped up with the other soyboys and losers in sad YouTube vids shooting and missing pepe targets. That is unless you got some actual muscle to show?

Probably not, but oh well, one can dream of an actual challenge for once in his life, right?

Can't wait to get my copy

I feel very sorry for you. Do you need a shoulder to cry on?

I'll wait for the Kitty Kelley book.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fag

very rational
really stuck it to those crybaby snowflakes

So all Trump supporters thinks that what's written in the book is fake news/propaganda?

Why can't you accept Trump is a bit "different"? It's no big deal I bet he doesn't give a fuck what's written in this book right? ...Right?

It's been "36% 'and dropping'" for 10 months, according to you tards.

>Using a meme flag
>using obvious b8

God you retards giving him (you)s are making this board worse than it already is